Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Shadow225 posted:

I feel like the number is the same. The EU LCS has always been less popular due to the time zones.

it also looks worse than it is because there's a french and german stream as well as both lcs1 and lcs2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Even Faker tilts sometimes I guess

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Base race against a baron empowered team. There's no way this could go wrong.

...wait...:shepface:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
JAG/SKT Game 1 and Game 3 were two of the worst Faker games I've ever seen in my life. He cost his team badly at least 3 times in both games by going way loving ham with no information on enemy locations and getting pasted. Really uncharacteristic of him. JAG played great too. Was a fun series to watch.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
He probably bet millions on jag

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This ROC v S04 game is possibly the worst game of League of Legends that I've ever seen...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I didn't expect to see a flawless strangling game of full tank Maokai in Summer 2016.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Libertine posted:

JAG/SKT Game 1 and Game 3 were two of the worst Faker games I've ever seen in my life. He cost his team badly at least 3 times in both games by going way loving ham with no information on enemy locations and getting pasted. Really uncharacteristic of him. JAG played great too. Was a fun series to watch.

exethan posted:

He probably bet millions on jag

Uncharacteristic play you say

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I shouldn't have put four Roccat members on my money league team

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

He cost his team badly at least 3 times in both games by going way loving ham with no information on enemy locations and getting pasted.

The only uncharacteristic part of this statement is faker losing

edit: Christ Kkoma looks terrifying. https://clips.twitch.tv/lck1/LongNewtHumbleLife

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 17, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Kashuno posted:

The only uncharacteristic part of this statement is faker losing

edit: Christ Kkoma looks terrifying. https://clips.twitch.tv/lck1/LongNewtHumbleLife

They deserve to be chewed out IMO, they were so insanely undisciplined in this series it was like watching some god-tier mechanical players slum it with a bunch of rookie mistakes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

They deserve to be chewed out IMO, they were so insanely undisciplined in this series it was like watching some god-tier mechanical players slum it with a bunch of rookie mistakes.

I've gotta wonder if SKT's stars are starting to burn out. They're all amazing players sure, but at what point can you play back to back to back to back every world stage every split non-stop before you just need to take a split off?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

The Spy Fanatic game was so boring they were showing highlights of a failed TP gank and a split pushing Olaf for analysis.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Gamsu up 80 CS to 26 on Wonder St 11 minutes. Just what

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I only watched the last 10 minutes of the game but holy poo poo was this boring. Also, FNC's teamfight was impressive.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:haw: that bard ult

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
maxlore's casks are hilarious

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I saw Amazing looking very happy and excited on the player cam and then came back to something about Origen losing the longest game of the split.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
fitting

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Remember when OG went to worlds? Good times.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
That game sucked

edit for actual content: How in the world did Origen go from "Worlds semifinalists" to "Europe's biggest circus troupe"

Max Coveri fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 17, 2016

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Wait what Giants won?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Max Coveri posted:

edit for actual content: How in the world did Origen go from "Worlds semifinalists" to "Europe's biggest circus troupe"

soaz only carries if it's an international game and he really needs to, and their old bot lane was the only thing that ever did anything

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Max Coveri posted:

That game sucked

They had the best bottom lane duo in EU and that duo went to their rival. Their replacement ADC was highly skilled...at being toxic and quit to play Blizzard's Anime Waifu Simulator because it has in game VOIP so he can yell at clouds.

The replacement to the replacement ADC is xPeke, who has spent the past year sometimes subbing in at mid and mostly operating a european sex tourism attraction for pro gamers

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Jesus Christ tsm Vs C9 and they have to field phreak on the caster desk?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Is damage per minute a stat people actually care about.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Meat Recital posted:

Is damage per minute a stat people actually care about.

I dunno how its calculated (if its total damage or only damage to champions) but either way its a good barometer of both getting fed (doing more damage with more items) or activity in the game (damaging enemy champions constantly).

Its an alright stat!

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Did they say what happened to the fancy P/B graphics?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Moatman posted:

Did they say what happened to the fancy P/B graphics?
They aren't working, hopefully they'll be back for the next game.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

milkman dad posted:

Jesus Christ tsm Vs C9 and they have to field phreak on the caster desk?

Phreak is the best, sorry for your bad taste. :commissar:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

This is gonna come down to Sneaky v LiftLift isn't it?

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Calax posted:

This is gonna come down to Sneaky v LiftLift isn't it?

It's coming down to a free nidalee pick.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Silento posted:

Phreak is the best, sorry for your bad taste. :commissar:
Are you serious? If so why do you like him?

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

milkman dad posted:

Are you serious? If so why do you like him?

He's funny! He's a lot more enjoyable to listen to than some of the other casters. I also like Kobe and Krepo and Jatt. I don't watch EULCS much though. The caster I least enjoy listening to is definitely Monte, his affect just makes me want to give him a noogie. What an obnoxious nerd!!!!

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

C9 can't poke out TSM at all....

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Phreak is the worst out of all the NA casters, and it's not even close.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think playing ashe is pretty unforgivable

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I dont understand what new shen does other than still having taunt & global ult shield tele.

Like i dunno, maybe having a ghost sword floating nearby is good... but for my money, I'll take the telekinesis blades anyday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Calm posted:

Phreak is the worst out of all the NA casters, and it's not even close.

He's fine when he's with some casters (Zirene and... ???) but generally yeah.

• Locked thread