Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Trump just started a USA chant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This is the rowdiest audience in a while.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
If he's as crazy wound up as he was last night post the video link again

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

If he's as crazy wound up as he was last night post the video link again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFhV1F0j3XI

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
I tried to watch the last rally but something in me just can't deal with it. I actually get embarrassed for the man. Which is stupid, since he clearly seems to be enjoying himself. It makes me cringe.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Here's another from inside the crowd:

https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11/videos/10155074450494062/

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Great Wall of GYYYNA!!!!!!!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Now for your regularly scheduled Bobby Knight block

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/hollybdc/status/743973395717591040

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jynna are dumping their product all over me

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

every time i open one of these things i'm immediately reminded of why i can barely stand them. it's like a word salad of him constantly saying either the most generic poo poo or the dumbest poo poo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Re: Japan Protection "Who made this deal?!"

Uh, our military after we nuked their country, entered into a multi-year military occupation of their country and made them promise to never have an army again?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
he really loves talking about himself

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Three Olives posted:

rofl

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
We're gonna get it going, we're going to get it going better than it's been going in years and years.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/743978198069710848

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
just openly fantasizing now

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Uh, our military after we nuked their country, entered into a multi-year military occupation of their country and made them promise to never have an army again?

i bet trump loves macarthur

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Historians are always telling us how Japan out negotiated us so badly on their WWII surrender and occupation.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Randabis posted:

This made me LOL as a person living in Texas that hates living here.

Also this "horse race" narrative is loving hilarious.
One of the horses has broken its leg and everyone's wondering whether it should be put out of its misery.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

So a post from like 100 pages ago made me think. If Trump gets elected and blabs confidential information in press briefings or interviews or whatever, does that have any legal consequences? I remember reading somewhere that classified status comes directly from the office of the president and he can unclassify anything he wants on a whim. Is that true?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Badger of Basra posted:

He used to regularly name check MacArthur and Patton as the kind of generals he wanted working for him at each rally. Stopped doing that a few months ago, but probably not because he learned anything about their.... relationships with the President.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Badger of Basra posted:

I'm sure he loves the idea of him but has deliberately not investigated the reality, same as a lot of other things.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Irony Be My Shield posted:

One of the horses has broken its leg and everyone's wondering whether it should be put out of its misery.

The other one needs some new horseshoes though too.

Also LOL@Japan "who made this deal?" Uh, we did when we blew up 2 of their cities with nukes and kept a large percentage of them in camps. :D

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Of course Trump is in Houston while I'm away, and of course it's all the way out in the Woodlands

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

quote:

I came here to actually listen to an intelligent man speak, not sure why some of you are on here.

Same

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Of course Trump is in Houston while I'm away, and of course it's all the way out in the Woodlands

Yeah gently caress the Woodlands. :D Hurr let's go hang out at Market Street...

Randabis fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jun 18, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Good Citizen posted:

Trump is literally only holding these rallies to inflate his own ego now. They accomplish nothing besides making him feel good

Rallies got him winning votes!

Bernie? Well that poo poo was rigged

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/arappeport/status/743987992902180864

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

He used to regularly name check MacArthur and Patton as the kind of generals he wanted working for him at each rally. Stopped doing that a few months ago, but probably not because he learned anything about their.... relationships with the President.

Harry S Truman posted:

I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was, but that's not against the law for generals. If it was, half to three-quarters of them would be in jail.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

It's funny Trump is such a nationalist yet wants to reduce America's power abroad, like if a British prime minister wanted to make the empire great again by ceding the middle east and India back in ye olde days

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Justin Tyme posted:

It's funny Trump is such a nationalist yet wants to reduce America's power abroad, like if a British prime minister wanted to make the empire great again by ceding the middle east and India back in ye olde days

no what he really wants is to get paid to have a huge military, but in the end he is a cheap gently caress and won't do the work without getting paid to do it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

quote:

The Portland State University Students for Trump gathered on a Friday afternoon in June on the downtown campus to build a replica of “the great wall of Trump.” The wall was four pieces of plywood painted to look like red bricks, and plastered with a black “T” and photocopies of Trump’s head. The Facebook post for the event announced, “Mexico and Black Lives Matter are going to need help paying for the wall so we’ll be holding a collection.”

ahahahahahahahahahaaa theyre hosed

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
some crust punk is going to run them over with a tallbike and sell their skulls on etsy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

"who lives in the woodlands??" - Donald J Trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im glad donald j trumps first act in the Woodlands was to pretty directly insult that horrible place

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

wait what does trump think free trade is? he says you need to make good deals, how can you make good deals if you remove regulations/tariffs?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo I just opened the Trump stream and some Indian dude is screaming GOD STAND BESIDE ME. What is happening here?

EDIT: Lol it's not even live that's just how it opens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rear end cobra posted:

wouldn't be worth seeing in downtown houston, much less the woodlands, a worse place than dallas somehow

• Locked thread