Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
they did that same scripted poo poo for the division

still gonna be fun though. Hopefully it'll last longer than the division lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ghost Recon looks promising. The voice work didn't stick with me though. The dude bros having a fun afternoon vibe seemed disconnected from the on screen gameplay. Felt like the voice actors read lines while watching someone play the game.

I thought That was the guys playing it, not the voice over work

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
it was scripted team chat

fake as gently caress

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

elite_garbage_man posted:

it was scripted team chat

fake as gently caress

It was? Oh that's a relief.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=863D-TWAbJQ

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Infinity War or whatever looking good.

Also that Detroit game because I recognize landmarks :3:

please don't support david cage or his endeavors

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hmm Tactical Espionage Abortion Simulator.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I get this joke

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

If any of you fucks got overwatch on PC I am Sundowner#1518 over at blizznet. I will be strong Russian lady and provide shields to you to protect you build up my passive.

Booblord Zagats posted:

I get this joke

It was not loss on me.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Need more KSP multiplayer.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFrlrDgNiU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
after thinking on it for a bit, i dont think i like total warhammer

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

after thinking on it for a bit, i dont think i like total warhammer

I kinda stopped playing it, too. Mostly, because I've been painting actual Warhams and scenery parts for my yearly game coming up with my best bro, but also because at the end of the day, it's a Total War game. I've played them a ton and this one is an evolution, not a revolution. I'll probably go back to it a bunch in the coming years, but I want to see an expansion or two before I go crazy about it much more.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my main bitch about it is the upper tier units simply crush the lower tier ones. playing as vampire counts, the bulk of my army are made up of skeleton warriors, and they are absolutely worthless against chaos or orcs. i would be better served using a unit of crypt horrors or a terrorgheist instead. its nuts that ill fight a chaos army of ~850 dudes with 2 armies totaling over 4k troops and not just lose, but get utterly smashed. and its not due to some brilliant tactical gambit, but simply from their units being overpowered as gently caress

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

VikingSkull posted:

I kinda stopped playing it, too. Mostly, because I've been painting actual Warhams and scenery parts for my yearly game coming up with my best bro, but also because at the end of the day, it's a Total War game. I've played them a ton and this one is an evolution, not a revolution. I'll probably go back to it a bunch in the coming years, but I want to see an expansion or two before I go crazy about it much more.

my main bitch about it is the upper tier units simply crush the lower tier ones. playing as vampire counts, the bulk of my army are made up of skeleton warriors, and they are absolutely worthless against chaos or orcs. i would be better served using a unit of crypt horrors or a terrorgheist instead. its nuts that ill fight a chaos army of ~850 dudes with 2 armies totaling over 4k troops and not just lose, but get utterly smashed. and its not due to some brilliant tactical gambit, but simply from their units being overpowered as gently caress

Obligatory 'nerds '.

(Never played WH, however I did play the original boxed set basic D&D, Advanced DD1st ed through 3rd, Star Wars, Star Frontiers, Traveler, AutoDuel, Battletech, Twilight 2K 1st and 2nd ed, Mercs 2K, Bughunters, The Underground, CoC, Rifts, etc.)

Always enjoyed this story

http://imgur.com/gallery/V0gND

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Does anyone here play arma 3? I've been thinking of playing it but I kinda want to find a group to play with first.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
House of the Dying Sun is a pretty cool arcadey, Wing Commander style shoot space mans game, y'all

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
gwent is loving addicting

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I'm just here to say that overwatch is a good game. also pink haired russing weightlifter lady is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJ-kzzdDLA

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

gwent is loving addicting

thats why theyre making a f2p version of it

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

I'm just here to say that overwatch is a good game. also pink haired russing weightlifter lady is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJ-kzzdDLA

This is strength

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCEimJOEnaM

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010

thats why theyre making a f2p version of it

ha yeah i saw that

wish i played this game a lot sooner. it' probably the best rpg i've ever played.

my only gripe is the transition between regular running around and combat is kinda dumb. Other than that, this game is fuckin dope.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

vintage game chat:

3/4th's done with Zelda: A link to the past.

I skipped a bunch of poo poo, realized that you can do a lot of the overworld dungeons after the 1st one and have completed the 1st, 4th and 5th dungeon respectively *the one in overworld kakiro village and the ice palace*

think tomorrow or maybe tuesday I'll finish that game up, then gonna move on to Super Mario RPG.

I loving hate: Playstation 4/all consoles and owning a mac computer...... can't wait to drop this computer and get myself a windows computer like any red blooded american would.

console edit: there's nothing wrong with PS4's i'd just rather play poo poo on a computer.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

speaking of vintage snes gaming im playing through secret of evermore for the first time this millenium

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've been loving marathoning xenonauts this weekend

Reverence
Nov 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

speaking of vintage snes gaming im playing through secret of evermore for the first time this millenium

The best game no one's heard of.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
best SNES game was probably Cybernator

not really I just remembered that game tho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I've been loving marathoning xenonauts this weekend

hell yes

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

If you wanna get down on some vintage SNES mo'loving Soulblazer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siWqlVob8zg

Oh god if that doesn't make your body tingle with nostalgia idk what other OST will

Besides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpaJulksCik

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
You can't say SNES without mentioning the greatest game of all time: Super Metroid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-sur7_CzSg

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Naked Bear posted:

You can't say SNES without mentioning the greatest game of all time: Super Metroid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-sur7_CzSg

I had a friend who was so obsessive about that and other games he would record himself playing with a VCR and study how he could do better.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Link to the past, beaten with 100% completion.

Feels good, now on to Mario RPG. 1 week left before I return to work.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I've played so much Link to the Past and Super Metroid I'm pretty sure if I ever have children I'm going to pass the knowledge on down to them at the genetic level

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

snes is the best console ever

dreamcast 2nd best

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Bolow posted:

I've played so much Link to the Past and Super Metroid I'm pretty sure if I ever have children I'm going to pass the knowledge on down to them at the genetic level

same. Probably cleared the light world in link to the past with all heart pieces in an afternoon. My memory of running that game at least 10 times is apparently burned into my long term memory.

but yeah, ask me a question from history class and i won't know the answer.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

same. Probably cleared the light world in link to the past with all heart pieces in an afternoon. My memory of running that game at least 10 times is apparently burned into my long term memory.

im this way about Doom 1, Doom 2, and Link's Awakening for GB

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dreamcast 2nd best

:rip: truly ahead of its time

I loving loved that thing and up until like four years ago me and a group of friends played worms on it a lot

Chu chu rocket if we wanted to throw fists

Lots of nights until 6 AM drunkenly doing back to back mvc2 rematches

Power Stone 1 and 2 were dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i was a nintendo fanboy growing up and the dreamcast was the only sega system i ever bought

it was rad as gently caress and i wish sega still made consoles

• Locked thread