Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
suck my dick bitch i like owning the phys copy so i can take it to play at ftiends but i realize that isnt an issue for you friendless pathtwtic piece of subhuman garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i like owning physical copies too man. i even buy them at gamestop :smug:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Overwatch is WoW's successor.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I've got about 20 hours in, or $3/hour. I am a poor bitch, so I need to get at least $0.06/hour for my entertainment before it is worth it.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Stumpalitious posted:

You move like you're underwater, half the classes don't even require aiming, and Blizzard is charging 40 bucks for a game that's probably barely with 20 bucks.

technically, all of these things are true, but it's fun.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Zorodius posted:

technically, all of these things are true, but it's fun.

Nah, it's bad

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I got a physical copy for $25 off at Amazon because something punctured the case and scratched the middle of the disc. Game is good, maybe a little shallow. I like playing support for some reason.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I will never play this bad game.

At least until tomorrow - when I will play it all afternoon, because it's good.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

If you guys had to rate this game on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a really really good game and 10 being the best game ever made, where would you rate it?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't wait to have people OVER to WATCH me flush this bad game down a turlet

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
is that a dude or a babe

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pawn 17 posted:

If you guys had to rate this game on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a really really good game and 10 being the best game ever made, where would you rate it?

8 it's a good game

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

the great deceiver posted:

i like owning physical copies too man. i even buy them at gamestop :smug:

I haven't purchased a physical copy of a game in TEN YEARS. What's it like man

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

It's a bit scary to step out of the house and into the light to go buy it, and i wheeze for like 30 seconds trying to recover after walking 10 feet to put in the disk, but it's not so bad otherwise.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha POC and tim whatley both have over 60 posts each in this thread saying that the game is bad. that is really kinda pathetic no ?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I haven't purchased a physical copy of a game in TEN YEARS. What's it like man

very nostaligic. im usually the only white customer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gd how do you play on? i saw you said you use controller

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

thathonkey posted:

gd how do you play on? i saw you said you use controller

im a scrub who uses a controller on a pc. i have a ps4 but i decided to get overwatch for pc for whatever reason

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wtf you shouldve gotten for ps4 then we could play

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

gently caress sorry man i probably would have but everyone i know irl got pc versions so i followed the crowd

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just played this game, I was widowmaker and I got golds. I shot people

well thats my story

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

suck my dick bitch i like owning the phys copy so i can take it to play at ftiends but i realize that isnt an issue for you friendless pathtwtic piece of subhuman garbage

i think i aged out of the "bring the game over a friend's house to play" 15 or so years ago.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i like to go over to my friends and his mom will make us milk and cookies and give me a blowjob

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

thathonkey posted:

haha POC and tim whatley both have over 60 posts each in this thread saying that the game is bad. that is really kinda pathetic no ?

Actually it's loving badass and you gotta know something; overwatch is bad.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

hmm i am starting to think, maybe you are bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sancho posted:

hmm i am starting to think, maybe you are bad

Nah, overwatch is bad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Nah, overwatch is bad

this is correct

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
*plays a round of Overwatch*

Haha, this is great!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i find it to be fun

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
only a turbonerd would a) dislike the game b) dislike it so much that they compulsively take time out of every day, multiple times a day, to come itno this thread and post that it's bad because they're so butthurt others are enjoying it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
welp, bye !

going to play overwatch and get a blowjob at the same time (at least, that is what it will feel like because it's so good ... not sure if i'll actually be getting one or not)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
wow you're really dumb

for thinking the game is good, because it's not, it's bad

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
This looks like a game for babies and I've never played it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can you compile a list of why it's bad and i'll work simultaneously on a list of why i think it's good and we'll compare notes nad use the scinetific method to settle the score once and fore all

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

This looks like a game for babies and I've never played it.

if you think casual gamers are babeis then yes. i guess so. casual gamers are the type of babies who have a life outside ofvideogames, get laid routinely, have a social life, etc. (aka adults) and don't get butthurt over videogame companies or give a gently caress about modding and dumb crap like that (again, mature adults). i just want to come home from work, sit on the couch, play for like 30 minutes while i take bong rips, then go cook diner

is that to much to ask?

is it?

do inot beleed the same blood as you nerd fags?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i like how they got rid of scoreboards, dominations, and psot-round humiliations rendering it down into an inoffensive pablum for today's talentless proles

e; oh yeah and making aimbots and wallhacks a feature

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like proof of concpet so i am willing to turn a blind eye to their pathetic display in this thread

dr tim whatley is useless garbage except for one post he made where he said the best mexican food can be foudn at tqueria del sola nd nuevo laredo. that redeems him in my eyes by a few XP but he's still int he negative for being such a cardfag about this dumb blizazard game that everybody else likes

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i'm am ambivalent

but i give you a pass for liking this game made for babies for taking a big steaming dump in the tviv got thread thathonkey

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

tim whately is right in the sense that the game is kinda shittily designed overall (blizzard hasn't made a good game in like 13 years so it makes sense) but the matches are so short it kinda hides all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

edit: how did that double post

• Locked thread