Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
48 second first blood. This'll be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
P1...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rookie is so good that he's having another good game on Taliyah. He's probably going to lose because, RNG, and I really hope he doesn't quit playing her just because he'll be 0-2 on the champ.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I know Wraith isn't super great but seriously why is CoreJJ moved to support

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he misses kiwi and is trying to roleplay as his lost love because he's very sad

first game of NALCS: envy versus immortals. I think envy win because seraph is cool and my friend. unfortunately they gave up both irelia and viktor

edit: they decided to take ryze top karma mid trundle support. ryze is bad versus irelia nidalee imo

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

immortals draft is rear end

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Fire the IMT coach. They're donezo if they fall behind even a little bit.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I feel like NV might have saved IMT from themselves with the role swaps.

Edit: And then support Trundle steals red buff.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
My boy Hakuho with the steal.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I think NV was ahead there for a couple minutes but they somehow lost a bunch of speed on the 2nd trade and lost dragon for free

e; hakuho blasts exhaust on cooldown for another summoner trade lmao

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Taking the dragon immediately after the turret trades really seems like a bad idea, since your top laner can easily fall so much behind.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont see the purpose of picking nami and not spamming yeah

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Smol posted:

Taking the dragon immediately after the turret trades really seems like a bad idea, since your top laner can easily fall so much behind.

i thought NV would gently caress it up because they accidentally denied seraph a gently caress ton of farm last week, but now that i think about it, he took a bad TP and it was his fault anyway. he didn't do that this week and he has seen a lot of benefit from nv's map play so far

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm making a new post here because i think i just saw a triple flash into a three man nami Q

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Ninja could get caught out if Huni map hacks and Irelia Qs half the map"

tru, tru

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

immortals are the best macro team in the league, what lmao

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

rabidsquid posted:

immortals are the best macro team in the league, what lmao

So much for rift herald.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i don't know if that statement was a genuine belief bc he's conflating having good laners / almost always winning lane with good macro, or if he's pushing a talking point, but either way it's a ridiculous statement

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hahaha

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

hmm i wonder why ryze is a must ban

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

surprise surprise the garbage comp isn't doing so hot anymore

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

E: double post

stump collector
May 28, 2007
that's some bad spectating

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the best macro play in the league at hand

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Not sure why Wildturtle went 3rd item LRD when Ezreal had the most armour on that team until Seraph picked up GA just now

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

is playing yo-yo something we're going to hear relentlessly for some reason now

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rope a dope died with ALI

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

immortals superior macro played ninja into face checking and NV breaking off baron twice when they should have just finished it

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yea NV could've easily done baron...sad

meanwhile rivington thinks ocean dragon is important for regen when nidalee and nami are spamming heals every 5 seconds

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I really like both of these teams and want to say complimentary things about their play in this game, but

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i now hate both teams equally

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

everyone run together in a straight line to dodge the chaos storm!! - NV

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I like this analyst desk because they agree with me about NV's lane assignments being wrong.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
There must be MLB scouts in the audience today because that was some world class throws

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I don't feel like either team won this draft - it's just a question of who lost it. On one hand you've got Jinx being played into Gragas, but on the other hand you have a three AD poke comp into a Braum.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Crazy Larry posted:

I don't feel like either team won this draft - it's just a question of who lost it. On one hand you've got Jinx being played into Gragas, but on the other hand you have a three AD poke comp into a Braum.

The Immortals draft is worse because Huni on Lissandra is ridiculous, but it probably won't matter because IMT are stronger individually.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

The Immortals draft is worse because Huni on Lissandra is ridiculous, but it probably won't matter because IMT are stronger individually.

Is that a comment on Huni's Lissandra specifically or Liss top?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lissandra is a very strong champion in pro play in specific scenarios, but she's also very difficult to play. Throwing her on to Huni in this comp is very unlikely to fulfill any of these things, I feel like Ninja and LOD are dudes whose positioning are poor enough you don't benefit a ton from having a Lissandra to jump on them and I really don't think "oh HELL YEAH BABY" about Huni on her since she needs to play around specific power spikes.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
That's great macro play by IMT to take rift herald with no one around that you actually want to give it to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rabidsquid posted:

I feel like Ninja and LOD are dudes whose positioning are poor enough

• Locked thread