Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fathis Munk posted:

The original meme was the Advice Mallard, which was indeed a mallard. Then it spawned the Malicious Advice Mallard, which was the same duck but photoshoped red.

This is the Angry Advice Mallard apparently, I have no clue where he comes from.

This isn't a mallard, though. Its neck is much shorter and the bill is shaped differently. Maybe it's a lovely/photoshopped picture of a scaup?

Duck sperging forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I bet Ein cooler Typ really regrets posting that duck.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Don't remind me of those banned, super dark episodes of DuckTales.
Every morning, Scrooge McDuck dives into his vault and he shoves a million dollars worth of gold coins up his rear end. Then he goes out and spends them.

Do you have a vault filled with gold coins? You've definitely rolled around in Scrooge McDuck's cornhole krugerrands.

It's the source of his power.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

And as for Texas, it's not the worst. I had to go to Memphis for work in the late 90s and I wanted to have a look at the river, so I found myself in Confederate Park. I thought that was weird enough, but then there was a big old statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest.

The Ku Klux Klan Guy. Who was also buried there. Until they finally got around to getting them out of there. Last year.

I have never been more creeped out in my life.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

Lmao birds

Bird!

BIRDS

oldpainless more liek oldtasteless amirite

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

tviolet
May 20, 2004

Just saw this on my FB feed O_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Extreme pedantry with a huge ego to boot. What a lovely person.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't wait til this gets songified.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Christo posted:

Contractions are a perversion! I suspect that they are ultimately very damaging to the soul.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Christo posted:

I cannot help but read that in Data's voice.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Christo posted:

It's funny because while some people seriously do think that, that talking in contractions or using any kind of local dialect and mannerisms means you're dumb what a lot of people like that never realize is that when you talk real slow and enunciate clearly and carefully a lot of people tend to assume you're the dumb one.

Byzantine posted:

I want to know if that guy commits and uses "let us" instead of "let's".

"Let us partake in some fermented grains"

Nuebot has a new favorite as of 06:45 on Jun 19, 2016

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I want to know if that guy commits and uses "let us" instead of "let's".

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Christo posted:

I wish red responded with, "Your right. I meant to type 'Your an amazing artist'". I'm very surprised that "alas" was not used in that diatribe, but it's probably too mainstream.

Is there any context for this or is it just random rear end in a top hat?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I cannot help but read that in Data's voice.

This guy for me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb2k7hcDKPs

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Yeah what a bitch our president is crying about murdered kids. Real Americans only cry when someone steps on a flag.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I don't have a photo because either comments got deleted, or they just got lost on his wall, but I have an old acquaintance posting a lot of crazy poo poo. It started with the usual anti gun control stuff, and he started spamming literally any pro gun meme he could find, without offering any thoughts or opinions he formed himself. Eventually he started getting vitriolic, calling people stupid for calling for gun control, etc. Finally, earlier today he made a post along the lines of "Stupid people, or people with IQ below 120 should just be exterminated. It's for the greater good, there's too many of them and it's ruining democracy. So, he's unironically calling for genocide, and mad because he wants an assault rifle.

Also he is a felon, because when he was in his early 20s he drove around shooting house windows with an air rifle. Also the last time I was stuck living with him, he freaked me out because he tried to kill his dad(at least he got extremely beligerent and was yelling and swinging it around) with a tire iron and the police had to come cart him off. Guys, just think of the evil we are doing, trying to stop this poor soul from his god given right to own an assault rifle.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I have identified the duck.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tufted+duck&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X

And this is clearly the better picture of one.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Finally, earlier today he made a post along the lines of "Stupid people, or people with IQ below 120 should just be exterminated. It's for the greater good, there's too many of them and it's ruining democracy. So, he's unironically calling for genocide, and mad because he wants an assault rifle.

And let me guess. He tested his IQ online to learn he is smarter than that? Also, The way IQ works, if you killed everyone with an IQ below 120, the system would have to be revised, and then you would have to kill all the new ones below 120. It's based off an average IQ of 100.

Had an argument with a guy who said he was a libertarian who simultaneously called for culling unintelligent people for the good of society. I asked if he would be okay with that if it included him, and he doubled down.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 09:19 on Jun 19, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Garrand posted:

"God, why don't you have an original thought"
"This character that has been around for 70 years shouldn't change"

Ch-ch-ch-change ?! In my pop culture ?

Shocking. :monocle:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Fathis Munk posted:

Ch-ch-ch-change ?! In my pop culture ?

Shocking. :monocle:

I only watch the first episode of every show, and read the first chapter of every series. If I go any further, the characters might change, and this frightens me.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Christo posted:

That's a joke you Idiot on Social Media.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

poptart_fairy posted:

That's a joke you Idiot on Social Media.

im sorry people made fun of your reddit post

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

@damnrottenkid tellin it true

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Stop standing there feeling sorry for yourself! Your partner has them distracted, sneak in and get the cash!

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Alaois posted:

im sorry people made fun of your reddit post

I appreciate your respect for my artistic skills.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

tviolet posted:

Bonus OP trying to go with the flow

I know that PYF is filled with the largest collection of idiocy kniwn to man but this stands out well above the average for not getting the loving joke.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

I notice this chooses to use #nude rather than #dignity or #marry.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

EvilGenius posted:

I notice this chooses to use #nude rather than #dignity or #marry.

It's almost like they're just as concerned about social media acceptance.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Go to space, don't give any money to NASA though.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I don't even know who the hell this guy is because I spoke to him a grand total of one time in high school and he randomly added me a few years ago but now he's having an insane meltdown

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

:confused:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

In New York City, 311 is the sort of non-emergency equivalent of 911 that connects you to local government services

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 19:31 on Jun 19, 2016

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I bet she looks like those lifestyle coaches on youtube, the terrifying-looking ones who can't raise their eyebrows.

Oh wait, I mean gently caress YOU for suggesting that I don't respect myself because I don't get manicures or wear makeup, you shallow cow, my father taught me that my value isn't linked to my appearance.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan wants to put a ban of advertisements that depict an unhealthy and unrealistic (massively photoshopped) body image in public places like the train stations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

rocketpig posted:

Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan wants to put a ban of advertisements that depict an unhealthy and unrealistic (massively photoshopped) body image in public places like the train stations.

That law, as I understand it, is far to vague tho, especially given that the ad that started the uproar that led to him proposing the law is of an un-photoshopped woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanellope
Mar 26, 2015

I've just got pixlexia, okay?

trickybiscuits posted:

Oh wait, I mean gently caress YOU for suggesting that I don't respect myself because I don't get manicures or wear makeup, you shallow cow, my father taught me that my value isn't linked to my appearance.

I get this all the time, people say that I have low self-esteem/don't love myself/have no self-respect or whatever because I don't wear makeup. Sooooooo many people told me I was gonna die alone because apparently not wearing makeup means that I don't take care of myself properly and have bad personal hygiene or something. It's infuriating.