Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

HardDisk posted:

Cheers, luv', the catte is here.

* 'ere

Guv'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Cheers, bruv

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

HardDisk posted:

Cheers, bruv

Trus' bruv. Believe.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Innit.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
First day of Denver Comic Con was good. I have a feeling tomorrow will have the best costumes.
Here are the highlights.

I asked for this pose.

This was being rolled around by a 6 year old girl. Met her dad in the elevator.

An acceptable first day.

This is posting from my phone so please let me know if the size is too big.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Funhilde posted:

First day of Denver Comic Con was good. I have a feeling tomorrow will have the best costumes.
Here are the highlights.

This is posting from my phone so please let me know if the size is too big.

What in the world did the girl in the white just see off to your right or behind you?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's related to the fact that there's a baby in the previous picture and said baby is no longer visible in that picture

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

The Locator posted:

What in the world did the girl in the white just see off to your right or behind you?

I don't know. Mega Man gave me a choice of friendly or combatant and I said I'd be friendly and he could be combatant.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

The Locator posted:

Real answer: she just realized she walked into someones shot.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Funhilde posted:

I asked for this pose.

Those wizards are fantastic

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

Funhilde posted:

I asked for this pose.

Magic Mikes.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

she looks like she's gonna cry

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That is so loving creepy.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

Feeple posted:

Magic Mikes.

I was happy with the cosplay before I knew there was a pun lurking in it.

Now I'm thrilled. :allears:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Alaois posted:

she looks like she's gonna cry

so would you if someone kidnapped you and dressed you in cosplay

Cumslut1895 has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Jun 19, 2016

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"I wish they'd nerf this gun that's being pointed at me just off camera."

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
fetishization of shame/terror/anxiety creeps me the gently caress out.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

The Locator posted:

My friend took a photo with her camera and the girl in white gave me bunny ears. A good move.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

DoctorWhat posted:

fetishization of shame/terror/anxiety creeps me the gently caress out.

Welcome to Japan's various fetishes.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Personally I prefer consensual sex where both parties are clearly enjoying themselves, but that's just my sick kink :v:

EDIT: Never gonna get tired of DVa with MLG ads plastered all over like a nascar driver.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Annointed posted:

Personally I prefer consensual sex where both parties are clearly enjoying themselves, but that's just my sick kink :v:

EDIT: Never gonna get tired of DVa with MLG ads plastered all over like a nascar driver.

That's her actual design. And it's based on what real pro gamers wear, combined with an Evangelion-style plug suit.

I can't fault her design based on that, although I still hate it. The 'best' part is that she's got a straight-up Blizzard logo; I can't tell if that's clever branding (since cosplay of her is naturally all over the place so you can never doubt where it came from) or just really masturbatory.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cleretic posted:

That's her actual design. And it's based on what real pro gamers wear, combined with an Evangelion-style plug suit.

I can't fault her design based on that, although I still hate it. The 'best' part is that she's got a straight-up Blizzard logo; I can't tell if that's clever branding (since cosplay of her is naturally all over the place so you can never doubt where it came from) or just really masturbatory.

She's a pro South-Korean StarCraft player. The reason she's driving a mech is because apparently the South-Korean army recruited or drafted a bunch of pro players to pilot them against an army of rogue killer robots (gamer twitch reflexes).

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
She has a player page on Blizzard's SC2 World Championship site, too.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Got it, masturbatory it is.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

She's a pro South-Korean StarCraft player. The reason she's driving a mech is because apparently the South-Korean army recruited or drafted a bunch of pro players to pilot them against an army of rogue killer robots (gamer twitch reflexes).

I've watched an actual ex pro SC2 player play Overwatch, and he's not really that good at it. I don't know how being really good at an RTS is meant to give you FPS skills, let alone actual real life combat skills. It certainly doesn't engender situation awareness.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Hyperlynx posted:

I've watched an actual ex pro SC2 player play Overwatch, and he's not really that good at it. I don't know how being really good at an RTS is meant to give you FPS skills, let alone actual real life combat skills. It certainly doesn't engender situation awareness.

There is a gorilla who can speak english and had a lighting gun, and a dead man who is constantly coming back to life.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Hyperlynx posted:

Im pretty sure Day9 was never actually considered a pro player, he was just active within the mechanics and analysis (and shoutcasting) scene after failing misrably in a few Tourneys afaik

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Astrobastard posted:

Im pretty sure Day9 was never actually considered a pro player, he was just active within the mechanics and analysis (and shoutcasting) scene after failing misrably in a few Tourneys afaik

Hahahahahha Day9 is anything but a pro gamer. He's an excellent analyst and caster, yes, but as a gamer he's more entertaining than pro.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Cersei there seems a little one-dimensional. :D Great concept.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BlackIronHeart posted:

Cersei there seems a little one-dimensional. :D Great concept.

Cosplayers love Septa Unella

Edit: holy poo poo this is the biggest cosplay costume I've ever seen, it has a 20 foot wingspan

http://imgur.com/a/RIOpB

Some more big-rear end cosplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyjJTDNml08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYyHFiZ70cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRGOPGF1LQ

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 14:37 on Jun 19, 2016

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cleretic posted:

Got it, masturbatory it is.

And delusional, if they wanted to go with a game S Koreans would still be playing in 50-70 years the should have gone with SC 1.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Is that grover next to Big bird? And why all the empty space between Grover and Oscar?

The photographer should know better and have them move closer together.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

VendaGoat posted:

Is that grover next to Big bird? And why all the empty space between Grover and Oscar?

well and they cut off Elmo on the left there

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

And delusional, if they wanted to go with a game S Koreans would still be playing in 50-70 years the should have gone with SC 1.

The SC2 pro scene is gonna make a huge comeback, just you wait :shepface:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

It's Cookie Monster.

I can't recognize who the guy with the letters in his coat is though. I feel like there was a character almost exactly like that on that show, but I can't remember.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

VendaGoat posted:

It's pretty obvious they're posing for another photographer and this picture is taken by someone off to the side.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

The SC2 pro scene is gonna make a huge comeback, just you wait :shepface:

I guess only in a fictional universe that Blizzard themselves created. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Jamesman posted:

I can't recognize who the guy with the letters in his coat is though. I feel like there was a character almost exactly like that on that show, but I can't remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6Yqu-spnM

• Locked thread