Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nook
Jan 27, 2015

When I watch Huhi play I get mad and it's a really unique feeling compared to when any other pro player plays poorly.

He's just so annoyingly bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Nook posted:

When I watch Huhi play I get mad and it's a really unique feeling compared to when any other pro player plays poorly.

He's just so annoyingly bad.

yeah for real. i can't believe he is in lcs at all, let alone taking up an import slot

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Late, but I hated the Zilean pick in game 2. I guess they were trying to pair with Irelia, but it never materialized.

Proxcin seems to be looking decent this split, yeah?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Huhi's cool because he makes people mad

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
he looks like one of those sad blob fish things too

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Huhi died 1 minute into this game, c'mon bruh

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
huhi freakin owns

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
huhi is baaadd

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huhi is terrible

darshan can do nothing but split push

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stixxay has terrible map awareness/presence/positioning take your loving pick

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

stixxay just derping up midlane and getting killed is extremely my poo poo

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I take it all back. CLG is just terrible.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
What the gently caress was that fight

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
ahahahahaha

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

nice!

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Asema posted:

stixxay has terrible map awareness/presence/positioning take your loving pick

actually he's the best adc according to reddit so feel free to retract your statement at any point in the future

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

steakmancer posted:

actually he's the best adc according to reddit so feel free to retract your statement at any point in the future

Asema posted:

I take it all back. CLG is just terrible.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
thank you

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
goodbye stixxay

glad of stixxay getting clipped by a max range braum ult and dying to culling in the stun duration

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm really happy about Seraph and getting a team that looks to be gelling really well

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Yesss, death to CLG!

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
when is clg going to get a mid laner that doesn't take one ban to ban out

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Technically Huhi is the best player on CLG because he was the only player who was up on gold compared to his counterpart :words:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Zoness posted:

when is clg going to get a mid laner that doesn't take one ban to ban out

no you can't give up the team synergy...

e: holy poo poo Seraph's English is good now

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
when is clg going to get a roster that's on par with their mid laner who has a one hero deep pool.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

YancyQ posted:

Technically Huhi is the best player on CLG because he was the only player who was up on gold compared to his counterpart :words:

Tf passive

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011
Looked like 50/50 yellow/red cards for Huhi.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Without looking at the wiki to confirm, which NA LCS team would you guess has played the most games this season, and which has played the least?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
C9 and P1, respectively

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Firebert posted:

C9 and P1, respectively

Hasn't TSM played the same number of games this split as P1? They only dropped games vs IMT and C9 while P1 picked up a game from C9 and APX.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I'd probably give NRG a "most games" list. They seem to always take everything to three games.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
C9 is correct for most, nobody's gotten least yet

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Immortals?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Echo Fox has gotta be the least, right? P1 is at least crazy enough to take a couple games by accident, but FOX 2-0ed them and IIRC have been rolling over without much of a fight ever since.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Wol posted:

Echo Fox has gotta be the least, right? P1 is at least crazy enough to take a couple games by accident, but FOX 2-0ed them and IIRC have been rolling over without much of a fight ever since.

Correct!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Jin Air went from beating SKT's undefeated streak and becoming the top team in LCK to losing a 0-2 sweep to the worst team in the LCK. They didn't even just lose, they got stomped by MVP. Their only towers in both games were the "free" tower from lane-swapping

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
was jin air undefeated before losing to mvp or something

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

nah, they were just in second place and had just beaten skt, but they've got the stink of chaser about them still and thus they remain lucker dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Jin Air had lost in some Bo3 matches but hadn't lost a set until they got stomped by MVP. Much like last season and SBENU knocking them out about the same point in the season. Jin Air will always start a season strong and choke like hell.

SKT has a better overall record but Jin Air still owns the tie-breaker. This scenario is what makes me think the Bo2 format has more advantages to finding out who a better team is.

• Locked thread