Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Found a bug with Scrap Everything with Automatron installed, and reported it through Nexus.

Place: Robco Sales and Service Center with Automatron DLC installed, on the final quest of the DLC. Literally as soon as you enter the basement.
Issue: The big huge locked vault doors have disappeared, as well as other textures, including some floors/walls. FPS lag spikes are terrible.
Pictures:
How it looks normally:

How it looks with Scrap Everything installed:

Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? I really love Scrap Everything and I'm hoping there's a quick turnaround for the bugfix. There's also other textures (certain floors in General Atomics, certain walls in the Fort Hagen Satellite Array dungeon) that are invisible as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoapyTarantula
Jun 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I just did the mechanist quest line and ran into the exact same problem. You can sort of work around it (it seems to only happen when looking back toward the entrance of the building) but there are some points where I pretty much had to walk into the abyss.

I'm kinda glad it is mod related and not my video card exploding.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

staberind posted:

cbbe replaces the FemaleBody.nif file in Data\Meshes\actors\character assets\uninstalling it should revert it back to its normal Ice Ice Baby state.
if it has not, and you don't have anything else affecting your actor looks wise, you can safely make a folder called bak in meshes, and chuck FemaleBody.nif and female hands in there, until you come to terms with booty.

While I know you can pop open a workshop anywhere with the console, to scrap and hoover up cars and other random objects, BMW this mod adds a kind of bag of holding into the deal, excellent if you have also edited the scrap menus to be a little more realistic/generous.

Hey, that BMW mod looks pretty cool...I'll definitely check that one out.

I discovered that the big rear end problem was that the particular outfit mods themselves, and that they don't all work with CBBE. In fact, most poo poo doesn't work with CBBE, and I want to thank the few dedicated modders out there that did go through the effort of making your mods CBBE compatible. It seems like the rest just make enormous hips and asses and ridicuboobs.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I "finished" this game months ago and I've spent over 50 hours in the last week loving around with mods after the last update broke the ones I was using. At one point last week I had 284 mods installed, many of them overriding each other and rendering 2/3 of them useless. I enabled some Player Home mod that I used previously, and since that's where I kept all of my loot - power armor, guns / clothes / regular armor, bobbleheads, magazines, everything - I had nothing but a Gauss rifle and the Deliverer (which, quite frankly, were more than I need at level 116). Figuring out what I enabled to get rid of everything in that cell was kind of ridiculous.

What is it about building settlements that just keeps you going back for more? Settlers are useless and going through any effort to build protective walls for them is pointless when they just run straight out of them and right into any passing gang of gunners. My entire design philosophy has changed to "just stack as many prefab shacks next to and on top of each other and plop down some laser and missile turrets on elevated platforms; hope that no cows end up in somebody's 3rd-story shanty."

The conditions for settler happiness are so ridiculously simple that the fun involved in creating something cool for them is entirely destroyed by watching them refuse to climb a set of stairs to get into a bed out of the rain.

No more - from now on, it's metal prefab shacks and sleeping bags only, and I hope you like mutfruit because that's all you're going to have to eat. I'll stop by every three days to pick up the water in the workshop and sell it back to you.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Otacon posted:

Found a bug with Scrap Everything with Automatron installed, and reported it through Nexus.

Place: Robco Sales and Service Center with Automatron DLC installed, on the final quest of the DLC. Literally as soon as you enter the basement.
Issue: The big huge locked vault doors have disappeared, as well as other textures, including some floors/walls. FPS lag spikes are terrible.
Pictures:
How it looks normally:

Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? I really love Scrap Everything and I'm hoping there's a quick turnaround for the bugfix. There's also other textures (certain floors in General Atomics, certain walls in the Fort Hagen Satellite Array dungeon) that are invisible as well.

Oh thank god. I just got there and I thought my computer was dying.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Ransacked Relays and shuddersome subways. If dig up a link but I'm still mobile posting and you motherfuckers need Google.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

SpookyLizard posted:

Ransacked Relays and shuddersome subways. If dig up a link but I'm still mobile posting and you motherfuckers need Google.

It's not new.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Coughing Hobo posted:

It's not new.

WELL ITS NEW TO ME

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!

Otacon posted:

Pictures:
How it looks normally:

I had this same bug and just worked around it by facing the floor or another direction when poo poo got screwed up. It makes the area really tedious to finish. I do have Scrap Everything installed, but didn't realize it was related to that mod. There is a note on the Fallout Wikia page for Robco Sales and Service that says this same bug happens-- presumably on an un-modded game in their case, so it might not be mod related?

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Otacon posted:

adds a bunch of weapons with a complete leveled list as well as an ammo reloading/creation bench

It also merges together the functionality of Loads of Ammo (normal/AP/incendiary/etc rounds for bullet weapons, multiple missile types, etc) and New Calibers (a bunch of weapons come in 5+ different calibers and you can craft barrel conversions between them).

The latter can be kind of a hassle, but now that I've played more with it, I think I like it. The way ammo and caliber spawning is randomized means that for the early game you have to switch weapons regularly based on what ammo types and calibers you have on hand, rather than being able to stick with one or two guns of choice all the time because you have all the ammo you'll ever need the first time you empty a raider camp.

At least for the early game, the weapon balancing stuff it does is pretty good. Your best weapons take down enemies fast, but getting a reliable supply of ammo is hard and you'll get killed yourself pretty quick in open combat unless you lean hard on chems.

Roadie fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 20, 2016

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

Segmentation Fault posted:

Does anyone know of any good survival mods that re-enable quicksaving? No Sleep Till Bedtime just does a dumb hack, I'd like the actual function restored.

That's what I've been using, how is it a dumb hack? You just bind one of your favorites keys to the quicksave item and now you're back to the original functionality: press key, save game.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Roadie posted:

It also merges together the functionality of Loads of Ammo (normal/AP/incendiary/etc rounds for bullet weapons, multiple missile types, etc) and New Calibers (a bunch of weapons come in 5+ different calibers and you can craft barrel conversions between them).

The latter can be kind of a hassle, but now that I've played more with it, I think I like it. The way ammo and caliber spawning is randomized means that for the early game you have to switch weapons regularly based on what ammo types and calibers you have on hand, rather than being able to stick with one or two guns of choice all the time because you have all the ammo you'll ever need the first time you empty a raider camp.

At least for the early game, the weapon balancing stuff it does is pretty good. Your best weapons take down enemies fast, but getting a reliable supply of ammo is hard and you'll get killed yourself pretty quick in open combat unless you lean hard on chems.

Not to mention adding all this jazz to pipe weapons, (so they actually do a lot more damage, but you don't find the rounds so often), and practically anything else.
I made a pretty drat solid load order somehow, but I am still adding mods, very slowly,
I asked a mate to make some scripts for xedit to add stuff like keywords, and so on to data/attach point (if you are looking at the object modification window) so any and all legendaries can be added to up to 4 slots, I might look into making these uberlegendaries drop from bosses, as I basically prefer the hardmode of practically everything being a legendary mob, plus, I might try to tie in the weaponsmith and armorsmith benches to be able to add extra legendary slots to stuff,
that plus any mod any weapon will guarantee absolute mayhem.

As usual, "I do not speak english" = instant download : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15376/ "merronsaidaa"

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 20, 2016

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

for being able to speak only japanese he's really good at english puns

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

Babe Magnet posted:

for being able to speak only japanese he's really good at english puns

Bad puns are a univeral thing when it comes to comedy that transcends cultural and langauge barriers.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

The author of Scrap Everything responded to my bug report - "The FPS issue is known and looks like it'll force us to remove Automatron support entirely. Those aren't missing textures, those are meshes not rendering."

I reinstalled Scrap Everything through NMM, and disabled Automatron support which removes the Scrap Everything - Automatron ESP, and guess what, the meshes are now rendering. So, if you want to keep ScrapEverything for the other 35+ settlements, but not experience severe lag and be able to complete the Mechanist DLC without issues, just disable Automatron support through Scrap Everything, or remove "Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp" from /data/. This will only prevent you from using Scrap Everything inside Mechanists Lair, a place that's actually pretty clean already.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Who the hell uses the lair for anything?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inzombiac posted:

Who the hell uses the lair for anything?

Yeah, you can't grow food there, which is really irritating. I was really hoping the planters would let me. So either way I have to have another settlement, so the lair is really less than ideal.

Hopefully the Vault add-on will let you do hydroponics or something.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Question, does anyone happen to know if there's compatibility between Fallout and Skyrim mods? ie bringing in models made for one of those games into the other

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Are there any mods that remove the UI prompt for the intimidate perks? It's really annoying to have that box crosshair pop up whenever I aim at something and it makes me regret taking those perks in the first place.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
I use the Lair as a dump for stuff I don't want settlers to grab, and I'm planning to use it as a factory when Contraptions drops tonight.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I didn't get the Rule Breaker holotape while using the alternate start mod.
Is there a way I can force one into my inventory?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Open up console with the ~ key, type
code:
help "rule breaker" 0
it'll return a holotape with an ID, something like 01234567

after that, type
code:
player.additem <id from above>
this is of course if the actual holotape is actually named something-something rule breaker

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I thought I tried that but I'll attempt a few more variations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

Question, does anyone happen to know if there's compatibility between Fallout and Skyrim mods? ie bringing in models made for one of those games into the other

yes, and the answer is Nope, not perfectly directly, and yes. skyrim is "easiest" as its the most similar to fo4's layer of polish & bugs on a 14 year old engine.
importing and tweaking stuff is a great deal of what people have been doing recently.
static models are the easiest, which is why there are a strange amount of swords in the game, at the other end : for clothes/armor there is a skyrim/fo4 pose converter that's a doddle,
but of course, people want fo3/nv stuff, for that you have to use blender, a not entirely intuitive 3d modelling program to change the static or tpose, then I think it requires going backwards and forwards in nifskope beta to get it to work ingame, and then (for me the easiest), making the textures work.

the nif (mesh) has been changed slightly, to incorporate materials among other things, so, whatever you want to put into fo4 needs those details added and the mesh updated...

tldr, if you have a boner for morrowind daedric armor in fallout four, its not unpossible to have it, but easier to make it from scratch than try importing it.

I am thinking for another wild wasteland mod, we need a new faction : console users.
also,
this mod is loving amazing and the video is a proclick : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15398/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbGww8pFpF0

staberind fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jun 21, 2016

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Okay, fresh off the Nexus mod time what we got?

First off a mod that adds the sync kill animation to other humanoids in the game (ghouls and gen 1/2 synths) which is kind of cool. Also for those guys who want non canon nerdy laser guns somebody has added the rifle from the Chronicles Of Riddick movie. At last an excuse to make Vin Diesel!

I'm sad I'm going to have to wait months for some more FNV weapons for Fallout 4, as well as the old Gauss Rifle model :smith:.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Melee kill moves on ghouls and synths:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15408/

Edit: So cool it gets linked twice.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

EDIT Found it!

Otacon fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jun 21, 2016

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

tldr, if you have a boner for morrowind daedric armor in fallout four, its not unpossible to have it, but easier to make it from scratch than try importing it.

What if I have a boner for boners? Skyrim had the best boners

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

SeanBeansShako posted:

Okay, fresh off the Nexus mod time what we got?

First off a mod that adds the sync kill animation to other humanoids in the game (ghouls and gen 1/2 synths) which is kind of cool. Also for those guys who want non canon nerdy laser guns somebody has added the rifle from the Chronicles Of Riddick movie. At last an excuse to make Vin Diesel!

I'm sad I'm going to have to wait months for some more FNV weapons for Fallout 4, as well as the old Gauss Rifle model :smith:.
You're just linking the same mod twice, the Riddick laser rifle link is wrong. I'm guessing you meant to link this one?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I really wish someone would make a mod where factions could take over locations/things/places.

This is something I wish would have come out of the various civil war modifications for Skyrim as well, but I heard the new nuka cola DLC is doing something like this. One reason I play with War of the Commonwealth is, now that I've beaten and explored the game, I enjoy the map being a bloody and insane warzone of carnage, where my settlements are giant forts with defenders holding the walls whilst the bodies stack on the outside.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Welp, I bit the bullet and got FO4 with everything up to Contraception Workshop [img-Childkiller]. I hate playing Bethesda games vanilla, but I feel like putting a few hours into the vanilla experience is necessary to understand what all needs fixing via modding. That said, I really don't want to waste my drat time playing an unrefined mess. What is absolutely necessary to have for FO4 to not suck?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Apoplexy posted:

Welp, I bit the bullet and got FO4 with everything up to Contraception Workshop [img-Childkiller]. I hate playing Bethesda games vanilla, but I feel like putting a few hours into the vanilla experience is necessary to understand what all needs fixing via modding. That said, I really don't want to waste my drat time playing an unrefined mess. What is absolutely necessary to have for FO4 to not suck?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/ - Full Dialogue interface is the only "mandatory" mod in my mind. There might be some other super good ones out there, but that is the one mod where I feel like I simply couldn't play the game if I didn't have.

Seriously, the default dialogue system in FO4 is absolutely an abomination. Anything else is worthy of using on your second playthrough, I'm running around 200 mods now (took me forever to write the patch for) and I've turned the commonwealth into a horrifying warzone that's impossibly difficult to survive in...but. Personal preference.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

SeanBeansShako posted:

Bad puns are a univeral thing when it comes to comedy that transcends cultural and langauge barriers.

The Japanese are absolutely crazy for puns. Their language is so complex and context driven it's the perfect language for them.

Mr.Grit
Jul 16, 2006
Started a new game to try wse2. gently caress that. Blew it out and started over. Just too many prerequisite things to install, far too much ammo type spam in every leveled list imaginable, ridiculously op weapons, etc... AWCKR already had the added benches for ammo crafting and such. Why does it also need crafting benches installed on top of that? I'm sure some will like it, but it's not for me.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

Apoplexy posted:

In addition to what Kimsemus said here are some great UI mods that don't alter the gameplay:

DEF UI gives you a customizable hud so you can shrink down giant HP bars or crippled limb indicators, and expands the inventory management screen to take up more than 1/3 of the screen.

Valdacil's Item Sorting prepends sorting tags to item names for easy inventory management. Used with DEFUI you can get nifty icons instead of tags.

Gold Kit for Color Pipboy removes the scanlines & green tint of the pipboy, which lets you have color coded menus. Used with the above mods you now get colorful icons too.

Updated ICONLIBS2 improves the sorting icons.

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC
Ref: making lots of/more weird poo poo.

I'm seeing on Nexus -

Manufacturing Extended http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15429/

and

Ammo Builders Rebalance http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15425/

With a specific eye to ammunition (full auto 4 lyfe!) has anyone had any experience with either of these?

Content: Swearing Bloatflies is a wonderful, whimsical mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7290/ , while Swearing Animals http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15187/ is just a gawdawful cacophony of coarse language. Pray you do not meet up with multiple caravans ..

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Apoplexy posted:

I generally just like the things that make things look nicer.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/212/ - Enhanced Blood
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1769/ - Vivid Fallout (better optimized textures)
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/244/ - Water Enhancement Textures
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/735/ - Radiant Clouds and Fogs
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4472/ - True Storms
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1215/ - Improved map with visible roads

Quality of life wise I like the faster terminal displays. The text fill rate on terminals is godawful by default, so I spike that poo poo to 30x (and it's still slow)
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/937/

And as someone else mentioned, the full dialogue interface
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/

None of those are really gameplay changes, just world enrichment. I generally play with a million other mods just because, but none of them are really mission critical.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mosnar posted:

Ref: making lots of/more weird poo poo.

I'm seeing on Nexus -

Manufacturing Extended http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15429/

and

Ammo Builders Rebalance http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15425/

With a specific eye to ammunition (full auto 4 lyfe!) has anyone had any experience with either of these?

Content: Swearing Bloatflies is a wonderful, whimsical mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7290/ , while Swearing Animals http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15187/ is just a gawdawful cacophony of coarse language. Pray you do not meet up with multiple caravans ..

Not having a machine that breaks down objects into components in the base DLC is criminal.

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
Here's my picks for Must-Haves:

General:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13459/ - Everyone's Best Friend. Have Dogmeat + a regular companion at the same time. Works great.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4598/ - Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch: Fixes a bunch of bugs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/ - Legendary Modification: Lets you modify the legendaries of your weapons/gear. I prefer the "hard" version where you can't swap out legendary bonuses, only scrap them (for chips) and add them to un-legendary items (using said chips). Makes getting trash legendaries an OK thing, since you can melt them and use them for something else.

Settlement Stuff:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/ - Scrap Everything: Does what it says on the tin, lets you scrap everything in settlements, even buildings if you want. This one is actually updated, unlike Spring Cleaning, which hasn't been updated for months.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424/ - Place Everywhere (requires F4SE): Also does what it says on the tin, lets you place objects anywhere. Also lets you precisely rotate/position/scale any placeable object too WITHOUT requiring you to setup an Auto-Hotkey script. Super loving useful! :toot:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2819/ - Quieter Settlements. Makes generators and turrets quieter, because gently caress are they annoyingly loud.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11306/ - Don't call me Settler: Automatically gives settlers names, and shows you what their job is when you hold your reticule over them (e.g. Farmer, Bartender, Guard, etc). Lots of other useful tools as well, in the form of a holotape you can use with your pipboy. Automatically burn corpses, call unassigned settlers to you, etc.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12430/ - Uncapped Settlement Surplus: By default settlements will stop generating resources if you have X amount of them. This includes poo poo like scrap which basically renders the scrap station useless. This makes it not useless.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2996/ - Power Everywhere: Adds an expensive large pylon that provides passive power over a huge radius. No more stringing wires everywhere just to light up a stupid house.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8457/ = Auto Doors: Adds some gizmos that can automatically close/open doors as needed. Includes some keycard thing I've never used. I just use the basic door closer thing so that doors close after 10 seconds.

NPCs:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9103/ - Raider Overhaul: Gives raiders more interesting armor/clothing and stuff.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/ - Super Mutant Redux: Similar to the above, except with Super Mutants. Adds in Nightkin too!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/ - We are the Minutemen: Overhauls the minutemen faction, making them less useless and also gives you an incentive to build up your settlements, as the stronger they are, the stronger the random minutemen patrols you'll encounter are. Highest levels include dudes armed with Gauss Rifles, and rarely Power Armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11621/ - More Spawns - Scripted version: Dynamically spawns in more enemies, and it's very customizable. All done in-game too, which is nice. Getting mobbed by like 30 feral ghouls is hilariously fun.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4078/ - Adjusted Encounter Zones: Jacks up the minimum and max levels for every area of the game. Makes going into Downtown Boston at early levels VERY dangerous, which is just the way I like it. Pairs well with the increased spawns mod too.

Kurr de la Cruz fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jun 21, 2016

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Wait. I'm thinking of getting back to FO4 (never managed to finish it when it came out), but noticed some uproar about mods disabling achievements. This still true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf

Smol posted:

Wait. I'm thinking of getting back to FO4 (never managed to finish it when it came out), but noticed some uproar about mods disabling achievements. This still true?

Yes, it's true. But it's easily circumvented by installed F4SE (script extender) and then installing this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/