Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
As for the Exchange e-mail stuff, most admins just search all mailboxes for the specific message ID and delete it. Powershell, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Docjowles posted:

Yeah I'm with you, the physical aspect of IT is easily my least favorite. Spending any amount of time in a data center loving sucks. It's noisy, the AC dries you out, and you never escape without at least one gash on your hand or smashed finger. I'm glad I've had to do it, and understand how, because it's important. I have a couple coworkers who, while excellent sysadmins in most areas, have had zero hardware exposure (one fresh out of college, the other in his mid 30's but shifting over from dev land to operations). Which can be a huge blind spot in troubleshooting and system design. Good luck getting the data center remote hands to do the right thing if you don't know what an SFP looks like or that there's more than one type of fiber.

So I'm glad I have that knowledge. And glad I can mostly use it to instruct someone else on what to do :v:

But can you tell the difference between an SFP and an XFP to stop them trying to cram one into a cage intended for the other?

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

alg posted:

The SAN guys at my shop are the windows team and for whatever reason they love Netapps. I miss my XIV :(
The integration for windows application backups is top notch on netapp. I'm not complaining about what other vendors have, just saying netapp's is pretty great.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper place to ask, but I tried the Build your PC thread and since it's mostly gamers and not actual IT workers I didn't have much luck.

Would you guys approve this build for a server? If you have experience working with databases and stuff.

It's for a small business but it will actually be hosted in my home (living in a 3rd world country it happens to be the place with the most reliable electricity and Internet speed)

Objective of build is:
- Reasonably silent
- Reliable within budget
- Easy to maintain, backup, clean

Components are mostly locked in due to things being harder to acquire here:

Case: Fractal Design R5
· Power bank: CORSAIR CX850M PLUS GOLD
· Proc: CORE I7 6700K
· Fan: CORSAIR (CW-9060024-WW)HYDRO H80I V2
· Board: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 6
· RAM: DDR4 32GB (4 / 8GB) CORSAIR 2400MHZ
· Raid 1 Config 2x KINGSTON SSD 512GB KC400
Cheapo DVD LITEON
Cheapo monitor + mouse
· NO BREAK APC BR1000G

It's going to be used for an ERP program(oracle 11g database) for a small business with 5 locations, each location should be at most 5 users, and probably at most 2-3 simultaneously per location (retail Etc) so average load 10-15 concurrent users?
The ERP has that asynchronous thing so the local terminals don't need to wait for the server to continue working (a necessity due to unstable internet access in 3rd world countries).

I have not experienced working with servers other than hearing nightmare stories, so I'm sweating about whether this is fine or if I'm about to kill this small business Via my choice of components. I'm shooting for it to work for 3-5 years and hopefully then justify going to "serious" hardware (which at this moment I've no idea what is).

Help?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I know you said 3rd world country, but don't build your own server if you can help it.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Why not just use a VPS anywhere?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

MrMoo posted:

Why not just use a VPS anywhere?

Thought about it but the ERP vendors need direct access to server, they install some sort of hardware dongle Etc.

ratbert90 posted:

I know you said 3rd world country, but don't build your own server if you can help it.

I know :(
Assuming I can't help it, would that server be ok?
What would you recommend on the 2500 USD range instead?

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jun 20, 2016

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That is a gaming PC not a server. I mean if you want to build yourself, start with an ASRack motherboard. Those are at least meant for servers. Probably want some ECC memory. Get memory from the compatibility list. Those are the basics. I'd also use something that looks more 'server' in terms of a case.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

redeyes posted:

That is a gaming PC not a server. I mean if you want to build yourself, start with an ASRack motherboard. Those are at least meant for servers. Probably want some ECC memory. Get memory from the compatibility list. Those are the basics. I'd also use something that looks more 'server' in terms of a case.

To be honest I don't even know the difference between regular PCs and Servers. Would that PC blow up if used as a server ? I imagine the main difference is servers are meant to stay up 24/7

I don't actually *want* to build a server, would I be better off buying an HP Proliant server? HP is everywhere so I could probably get my hands on one and if I scare the owner enough he'd probably approve a higher budget. I basically just budgeted a PC that goes fast with some nice cooling.

I'm basically just the "default IT guy" for this small business because I once made a webpage in the geocities days so the job of getting the server fell on me.

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jun 20, 2016

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
practicing setting up routers in packet tracer, and i just wanted to know what particular order do you go with CLI commands when you guys are setting up routers. Setting up hostname, THEN the IP address?

Just curious

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
no ip domain-lookup

IP domain-name company.local
username admin password cisco
cypto key generate rsa
ip ssh version 2
line vty 0 15
login local
transport input ssh
no password

It's probably a good idea to make a text file with all the generic baseline configurations and then branch off of that text file adding in custom device specific information like IPs, vlan membership, STP priorities, router ID/loopback etc then copy pasting that.

Writing directly into the console sucks.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 20, 2016

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Stupid iPhone. Ignore

jaegerx fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jun 20, 2016

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Don Tacorleone posted:

I don't actually *want* to build a server, would I be better off buying an HP Proliant server?

Yes.

mayodreams
Jul 4, 2003

Hello darkness,
my old friend

Don Tacorleone posted:

To be honest I don't even know the difference between regular PCs and Servers. Would that PC blow up if used as a server ? I imagine the main difference is servers are meant to stay up 24/7

I don't actually *want* to build a server, would I be better off buying an HP Proliant server? HP is everywhere so I could probably get my hands on one and if I scare the owner enough he'd probably approve a higher budget. I basically just budgeted a PC that goes fast with some nice cooling.

I'm basically just the "default IT guy" for this small business because I once made a webpage in the geocities days so the job of getting the server fell on me.

There are two main differences between desktop and workstation/server deployments: chipsets and redundancy.

A decent (read any) server should have redundant power supplies and a boot volume that is RAID1. Both of these features allow you to take an outage and keep the machine running while you put a new part in. While you can do RAID on consumer board, you should NEVER do so for a server type of environment. Most server boards have more enterprise level disk management build into them for just this case. I got burned running Server 2008 R2 on a consumer G43 board and, as it turns out, consumer grade Intel RAID drivers and software didn't work on Server versions of Windows. I only found this out after one the drives in a RAID5 failed and I couldn't recover the array. Luckily, I keep backups of most things so the impact wasn't huge, but I stopped loving around with desktop class gear for my home lab and bought C206 board and a LSI HBA and never looked back.

Secondly, the Xeon chipsets (ie Cxxx) support things like ECC memory and other server/workstation features that most of the consumer line does not. Most importantly, most server OSes do NOT support consumer grade chipsets. Sure you CAN install Windows Server on a Z170 board, but you will most likely have a lot of pain with drivers and stability. Running ESXi on consumer grade hardware should be avoided at all costs in a deployment like this.

Lastly, the CPU of a server is highly dependent on what your workload looks like. If you are doing a hypervisor, more cores and slower clocks are ok. If you are doing a database server or some kind of application server, high clock speeds and less cores may be favorable.

Basically there is a big difference between just slapping some consumer gear together as a 'server'. Do your best to try and gauge the deployment and tailor the build out towards that workload, and make sure you are getting a warranty on any server or parts you buy. If you do end up having to build a pc, buy extras of every part to have on hand in the case of a failure since you seem to have availability issues where you live.

Edit: also keep in mind that a single license of Windows Server 2012 R2 runs about $1k without talk of CALS.

mayodreams fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jun 20, 2016

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mayodreams posted:

There are two main differences between desktop and workstation/server deployments: chipsets and redundancy.

A decent (read any) server should have redundant power supplies and a boot volume that is RAID1. Both of these features allow you to take an outage and keep the machine running while you put a new part in. While you can do RAID on consumer board, you should NEVER do so for a server type of environment. Most server boards have more enterprise level disk management build into them for just this case. I got burned running Server 2008 R2 on a consumer G43 board and, as it turns out, consumer grade Intel RAID drivers and software didn't work on Server versions of Windows. I only found this out after one the drives in a RAID5 failed and I couldn't recover the array. Luckily, I keep backups of most things so the impact wasn't huge, but I stopped loving around with desktop class gear for my home lab and bought C206 board and a LSI HBA and never looked back.

Secondly, the Xeon chipsets (ie Cxxx) support things like ECC memory and other server/workstation features that most of the consumer line does not. Most importantly, most server OSes do NOT support consumer grade chipsets. Sure you CAN install Windows Server on a Z170 board, but you will most likely have a lot of pain with drivers and stability. Running ESXi on consumer grade hardware should be avoided at all costs in a deployment like this.

Lastly, the CPU of a server is highly dependent on what your workload looks like. If you are doing a hypervisor, more cores and slower clocks are ok. If you are doing a database server or some kind of application server, high clock speeds and less cores may be favorable.

Basically there is a big difference between just slapping some consumer gear together as a 'server'. Do your best to try and gauge the deployment and tailor the build out towards that workload, and make sure you are getting a warranty on any server or parts you buy. If you do end up having to build a pc, buy extras of every part to have on hand in the case of a failure since you seem to have availability issues where you live.

Edit: also keep in mind that a single license of Windows Server 2012 R2 runs about $1k without talk of CALS.

Thank you so much, this is extremely useful. Just pointing me in the right way has helped me a bunch already, instead of me loving about for 2 weeks about what to build for a "fast server"

Looking at choices available, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 seems like a good choice (higher budget than planned but not crazy out of reach), would you agree? For 5-20 users.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/proliant-servers/product-detail.html?oid=7271259

Maybe even the ML150 will be enough, I'll do some more reading.

Watching some videos and doing quick research, they seem much more solid than my slapped together "GTA V at 60fps build".
I don't want to go to sleep every night wondering if my lovely server will blow up when the electricity goes (about once a month). The Proliants look like they'll easily last at least 5 years.

I'm not sure how the CAL thing works with this particular ERP software but I'm sure we'll figure it out, they said I just need one Windows 2012 Server license and didn't mention CALs... I'm not sure if the Windows price was included in the ERP deal or what, they did say I have to buy Windows 10 licenses for the machines that will access the server.

I'm a bit concerned that the ERP guys didn't recommend a legit server right out of the gate, but I'm hoping it's because their business is software and they don't really sell the hardware themselves... But I mean, they work with databases...

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm a bit concerned that the ERP guys didn't recommend a legit server right out of the gate, but I'm hoping it's because their business is software and they don't really sell the hardware themselves... But I mean, they work with databases...

Typically they should be able to recommend something based on your environment and theoretical load.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

redeyes posted:

If the ERP software was Linux based I would suggest something like a Synology NAS, it has lower power, small foot print, cheap, and I think they even have VM support now.

mayodreams
Jul 4, 2003

Hello darkness,
my old friend

Don Tacorleone posted:

Thank you so much, this is extremely useful. Just pointing me in the right way has helped me a bunch already, instead of me loving about for 2 weeks about what to build for a "fast server"

Looking at choices available, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 seems like a good choice (higher budget than planned but not crazy out of reach), would you agree? For 5-20 users.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/proliant-servers/product-detail.html?oid=7271259

Maybe even the ML150 will be enough, I'll do some more reading.

Watching some videos and doing quick research, they seem much more solid than my slapped together "GTA V at 60fps build".
I don't want to go to sleep every night wondering if my lovely server will blow up when the electricity goes (about once a month). The Proliants look like they'll easily last at least 5 years.

I'm not sure how the CAL thing works with this particular ERP software but I'm sure we'll figure it out, they said I just need one Windows 2012 Server license and didn't mention CALs... I'm not sure if the Windows price was included in the ERP deal or what, they did say I have to buy Windows 10 licenses for the machines that will access the server.

Practically all of the software vendors I've dealt with didn't know poo poo about server specifications, and that includes a failed MS Dynamics contract where the team was so out of touch with reality that we couldn't drag a baseline requirement for performance out of them and ended up dumping them for another vendor. But, they still should have some semblance of what is required to run their software.

Unless the vendor is providing you a turn key solution with a server that is configured as part of the agreement, I doubt they are including anything Microsoft as part of the deal. If you need 10 people to RDP to this server, you will certainly need Remote Desktop Services CALS for those users. By default, you can only have 2 concurrent connections to a Windows Server at a time. You need to install the RDS role and license for RDS CALS for enable more than 2 connections at time. RDS CALS depend on your relationship to the VAR, but I think they are around $120-150 per user.

Which kinda brings me to a finer point: asking someone to do this kind of work without a background opens up a lot of room for error. I am not saying it's impossible, but going cheap on this is only going to cost money in the long run with downtime, and that is the kind of thing that non-IT managers don't think or care about until it happens. Then you end up having an entire office sitting idle while you try and get this server working again, which is way less than ideal.

Also: make sure you get a good UPS with active voltage regulation.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Serious question: is Azure or AWS not an option? Seriously this sounds like, perfect. You won't even have to worry about power outages.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

mayodreams posted:

Also, make sure you have an agent installed so your server will do a graceful shutdown after X minutes on UPS power. If power loss is a regular thing, you will reduce the active life of your equipment with repeated sudden power loss.

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Serious question: is Azure or AWS not an option? Seriously this sounds like, perfect. You won't even have to worry about power outages.
Even better option. But it will require a decent/stable Internet connection.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Speaking of Azure, can it replace on-site AD? Or is it not really meant for that?

Trying to get rid of servers or at least consolidate them.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Colonial Air Force posted:

Speaking of Azure, can it replace on-site AD? Or is it not really meant for that?

Azure AD is a thing but afaik you need Windows 10 to log in against it.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

anthonypants posted:

Azure AD is a thing but afaik you need Windows 10 to log in against it.

So my choices are to pay to upgrade all my PCs to Windows 10, or upgrade the in-place AD to new hardware/OSes when it's time.

Pretty sure I know which one of those is going to win out, even though eventually, all the PCs will be Win10 or better anyway.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Those aren't even an option for everyone in a first world country, let alone somewhere with limited options like it sounds that guy is.

Zaepho
Oct 31, 2013

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

He mentioned a hardware dongle for software licensing so I'm pretty certain a cloud VM isn't going to work.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mayodreams posted:

Practically all of the software vendors I've dealt with didn't know poo poo about server specifications, and that includes a failed MS Dynamics contract where the team was so out of touch with reality that we couldn't drag a baseline requirement for performance out of them and ended up dumping them for another vendor. But, they still should have some semblance of what is required to run their software.

Unless the vendor is providing you a turn key solution with a server that is configured as part of the agreement, I doubt they are including anything Microsoft as part of the deal. If you need 10 people to RDP to this server, you will certainly need Remote Desktop Services CALS for those users. By default, you can only have 2 concurrent connections to a Windows Server at a time. You need to install the RDS role and license for RDS CALS for enable more than 2 connections at time. RDS CALS depend on your relationship to the VAR, but I think they are around $120-150 per user.

Which kinda brings me to a finer point: asking someone to do this kind of work without a background opens up a lot of room for error. I am not saying it's impossible, but going cheap on this is only going to cost money in the long run with downtime, and that is the kind of thing that non-IT managers don't think or care about until it happens. Then you end up having an entire office sitting idle while you try and get this server working again, which is way less than ideal.

Noted about the UPS, thank you.

I know it's not ideal... We should have an IT guy, but it's a small business trying to make the jump to a more serious level, and can't yet afford a person on payroll exclusively to watch one server. I suppose occasionally they could fix printer problems but I already do that, so here we are

I figure in an emergency we could call a professional to help, but I can probably do backups at least, and check the blinky lights are on

I asked them about servers this morning and they did say a Dell powerEdge 630 was a decent option if we could afford it, so if I can't get the HP Proliant I'll look into those...

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

It isn't, forget about the usual 3rd world electricity and Internet outages, part of the requirements is they install a physical dongle on the machine for software protection, so they want local access.

Thanks everyone for your help, it's much appreciated :3:

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003

Azure AD and ADDS cannot replicate on-site domain services though, so don't make the AD == ADDS mistake because you'll find out quickly that "this isn't a thing that works".

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Don Tacorleone posted:

Noted about the UPS, thank you.

I know it's not ideal... We should have an IT guy, but it's a small business trying to make the jump to a more serious level, and can't yet afford a person on payroll exclusively to watch one server. I suppose occasionally they could fix printer problems but I already do that, so here we are

I figure in an emergency we could call a professional to help, but I can probably do backups at least, and check the blinky lights are on

I asked them about servers this morning and they did say a Dell powerEdge 630 was a decent option if we could afford it, so if I can't get the HP Proliant I'll look into those...

It isn't, forget about the usual 3rd world electricity and Internet outages, part of the requirements is they install a physical dongle on the machine for software protection, so they want local access.

Thanks everyone for your help, it's much appreciated :3:

You might want to suggest some kind of MSP, with a deal to charge as needed so you can call and consult in a pinch. In a crisis that would be WAY better than trying to fumble your way through finding the fault and fixing it while the entire company is down waiting for you,

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

mayodreams posted:

I think he means 25 people who'll be using the ERP software thats going to be installed on the server, not 25 people logging into the server itself.

If they do need to logon to your server: get a differemt ERP solution and ditch the vendor.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Sheep posted:

Azure AD and ADDS cannot replicate on-site domain services though, so don't make the AD == ADDS mistake because you'll find out quickly that "this isn't a thing that works".

So things like shared drives and DFS?

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003

So things like shared drives and DFS?

Someone else can probably answer it better (I stopped futzing with it quickly after realizing that this won't replace our on-premises servers) but my understanding is that Azure AD is basically SSO/identity management, and Azure ADDS is a way to manage Azure VMs - you can't join on-premises machines to your Azure services and push GPO through it or anything, so you still require on-premises servers or VMs running on AWS/Azure/whatever to do that stuff.

Edit: basically Azure ADDS is just a way to provide services to other stuff running in Azure. If you want to move your infrastructure into the cloud you'll be following this.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 20, 2016

Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!
if anyone has worked with recovering a bit locker encrypted partition let me know. one of my clients partitions were getting expanded when the computer crashed. Now the computer recognizes the drive, still has it assigned the drive letter but says, "drive is inaccessible" for anyone that has worked with encryption it is the same when an encrypted drive is plugged into a computer. Now I have the original encryption recovery key and password, and have used M3 Bitlocker Recovery & used the built in windows tool repair-bde but the recovered image from bde says its corrupted.

The m3 has found 6 partitions on the drive (various partition states over time) so I'm confident that one of these will be the correct partition and I will be able to recover the data. The problem is that the partition is 4.5TB and opening a partition to see if it is the correct one takes 7-14 days.

Anyone know of a faster method? feel free to message me.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Foe Hammer posted:

if anyone has worked with recovering a bit locker encrypted partition let me know. one of my clients partitions were getting expanded when the computer crashed. Now the computer recognizes the drive, still has it assigned the drive letter but says, "drive is inaccessible" for anyone that has worked with encryption it is the same when an encrypted drive is plugged into a computer. Now I have the original encryption recovery key and password, and have used M3 Bitlocker Recovery & used the built in windows tool repair-bde but the recovered image from bde says its corrupted.

The m3 has found 6 partitions on the drive (various partition states over time) so I'm confident that one of these will be the correct partition and I will be able to recover the data. The problem is that the partition is 4.5TB and opening a partition to see if it is the correct one takes 7-14 days.

Restore from backup?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Foe Hammer posted:

Aren't you supposed to suspend encryption before you do any sort of hardware/storage changes?

Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!

RFC2324 posted:

Restore from backup?

backup is 24 hours old, they need the missing data unfortunately

MF_James posted:

Aren't you supposed to suspend encryption before you do any sort of hardware/storage changes?

I don't know if the tech suspended the encryption or not. being its a 4.5tb partition I can't imagine they removed it. even if it was suspended the TPM thinks the drives are foreign and is not allowing the access to the partition. .

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

CLAM DOWN posted:

Those aren't even an option for everyone in a first world country, let alone somewhere with limited options like it sounds that guy is.

:jerkbag: yeah everybody using a cloud provider is just dumb amirite lolol

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Thanks for totally missing the point of that.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Walked posted:

There are many approaches to this, some are more extensible, some more efficient, some very simple, etc.

What really matters in the interview context is demonstrating that you have a basic ability to translate requirements to code and (depending on the interview style) the ability to explain your thought process and approach in a halfway intelligent manner.

If you google around this question gets an unnecessary amount of debate. It's pretty ridiculous. It's also sad that anyone with more than a month of basic programming under their belt cant at least get a passing grade, but it definitely happens.

please dont go there thread
Is there a canonical worst-FizzBuzz-debate page anywhere on the net? I want to see horror stories. I want to hear people argue against the most basic of tests. I want to open the blood gates :unsmigghh:

but link it and then we'll never speak of this again, obviously

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Yup, I love my bank using that awesome cheap rear end VPS to host my financial information. EVERYONE SHOULD USE THE CLOUD FOR EVERYTHING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is there a canonical worst-FizzBuzz-debate page anywhere on the net? I want to see horror stories. I want to hear people argue against the most basic of tests. I want to open the blood gates :unsmigghh:

but link it and then we'll never speak of this again, obviously

It's not a debate or anything but this probably hasn't been seen by some of the people in this thread and it's good for a chuckle.

https://github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition