Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

From now on I am going to refer to crayfish as "crusty fiends Delicious boiled bugs".

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
More chaps wearing chaps, more fat cats fatting it up, and birds being metaphorical and literal beautiful birds.

Edit: Please

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Sarcopenia posted:

More chaps wearing chaps, more fat cats fatting it up, and birds being metaphorical and literal beautiful birds.

Edit: Please

Do you like sausage pups

Pepper becomes more cylindrical every time I see her and she tucks her mitts like a cat

Edit: so much licking

Mocking Bird has a new favorite as of 03:02 on Jun 20, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well I said I was going to get a bunch of selfies touring most of the Banff National Parks lakes and I did.

Lake Louise

Moraine Lake

Vermillion Lakes

Lake Minnewanka

Johnson Lake

Two Jack Lake

And here's my bare feet in Moraine Lake where the water temperature is usually around 5C/45F, because tough. It was also raining and about 10C/50F, and I was hungover, so I look worse as the day goes on.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Fair skin, dark hair, and blue or green eyes is my favorite. I make a point of telling women that when I see them. I can't think of a time when it was inappropriate or received badly so seeing it in this thread is no exception.

Your complexion is my favorite.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It helps make everyone think I'm still in my 20s so there's always that to be happy about.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
This is a work selfie I took a while ago and didn't upload.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Picnic Princess posted:

It helps make everyone think I'm still in my 20s so there's always that to be happy about.

yeah no that's not because of your complexion that's because you're gorgeous.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Picnic Princess posted:

Well I said I was going to get a bunch of selfies touring most of the Banff National Parks lakes and I did.

Lake Louise

Moraine Lake

Vermillion Lakes

Lake Minnewanka

Johnson Lake

Two Jack Lake

And here's my bare feet in Moraine Lake where the water temperature is usually around 5C/45F, because tough. It was also raining and about 10C/50F, and I was hungover, so I look worse as the day goes on.

I want to join you in the putting my feet into cold things in pretty wilderness club. The last time I did that was in a mountain river in NZ and it was a fantastic experience I wish to repeat.

Also, you looked pretty awesome in all those pictures, so I guess you are either lying about the "I looked worse as the day went on" thing or you are lying about those all being different lakes and you, in fact, took all those pictures at the same time at the same lake at different angles.

RC Cola posted:

This is a work selfie I took a while ago and didn't upload.

You look very uninterested/disgruntled about your job.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Mocking Bird posted:

Do you like sausage pups

Pepper becomes more cylindrical every time I see her and she tucks her mitts like a cat

Look at her being the best sausage :3:

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Took a nice walk with Wifey and pooch at a nearby park the other day. The place is gorgeous and looks like this:

Wifey snapped a photo of me and smol pupper when I wasn't really paying attention:

Bonus pic of me and my nephew who is also my Mini-Me.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
So I went to a friends wedding a while back as a groomsman, and we had a group photo of him, me, and all our nerd friends he introduced me to before he left london who I still meet up in the pub with.

I'm the dude at the back in the grey formal suit you can only see the face of. (The groom is the Neil Patrick Harris wannabe at the front).

Its a nice photo though so I thought I'd share it:

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Goons looking Good!!

I went to Newcastles science museum at the weekend with the girlfriend. I became an astronaut.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Goons looking Good!!

I went to Newcastles science museum at the weekend with the girlfriend. I became an astronaut.

Ha! And they say the moon landing was faked!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

schnickety scribe posted:

You look very uninterested/disgruntled about your job.
I am, but the look is more from I'm not supposed to have my phone at work so I took it quickly. I guess that's my neutral work face!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Goons looking Good!!

This makes me think it would be kind of awesome to cosplay as my own driver license this halloween.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Mocking Bird posted:

Do you like sausage pups

:3:

These are good photos

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

10 Beers posted:

Just a blood oath? Pssh, I'm down.

I'll bring beer! (more than 10)

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

personally I'm angling for a tom servo/crow t. robot selfie after i take my blood oath

Ok Fella posted:

I will actually murder someone for the Tom servo and crow.

RC Cola posted:

K I'm in

schnickety scribe posted:

I will bring whiskey and snacks. Who likes spritz cookies?

10 Beers posted:

Oh, duh. I'll definitely bring bourbon.

Wow, all these photogenic goons and their sweet sweet blood are coming to my place!

And here I am on my long drive to the office this morning:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Atarian posted:

Wow, all these photogenic goons and their sweet sweet blood are coming to my place!

And here I am on my long drive to the office this morning:

Your car looks spacious!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Buncha good-looking people in this thread. Here's another one. You could say I'm rumpled, but I prefer the word deshabillé.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Buncha good-looking people in this thread. Here's another one. You could say I'm rumpled, but I prefer the word deshabillé.

You definetly did not live up to your username

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Déshabillé means naked. Can you post more of you déshabillé please? Asking for a friend

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Good selfies today

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mocking Bird posted:

Do you like sausage pups

HOT DOG! :3:

Goons looking Good!!

This is cute also

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Goodbye beard :cry:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That's a terrific face. No need to hide it behind a beard! Although that was also a majestic beard, worthy of a Viking or two.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Mocking Bird posted:

Your car looks spacious!

Spacious enough to pick us all up!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Much better imo :)

10 Beers posted:

Spacious enough to pick us all up!

:bandwagon:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Rip. My beard died this morning as well

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Please stop this beard violence

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Like I'm pro-beard as gently caress but you're better off without it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I had a mustache for approximately 30 seconds but just couldn't handle it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Cut the Beard! Trim the Hair!
\

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I like beards, and also that tom selleck mustache ;-*

My boyfriend can at best grow a sparse Mexican teen stache, as a full grown blonde male.

It's the saddest.

Cherish your follicles.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Dude you could rock an awesome, chin strip and mustache

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
:dance:

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I cut my hair and I like it ♬ ♪ ♫
♬ ♪ ♫ I think the fade's fantastic ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Rad Lieutenant posted:

haaa wow Tom Selleck is right

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Rad Lieutenant posted:

:colbert: I preferred beard. THE CRAB IS DISPLEASED

Elsa posted:

:dance:

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I cut my hair and I like it ♬ ♪ ♫
♬ ♪ ♫ I think the fade's fantastic ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Tight hair, buddio. Also, you have very nice eyes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

imo cut all your hair off, there're loads of benefits. It dries quickly, impossible to have a bad hair day (comparatively), better idea of what your skull looks like, make new friends. Just the other day a guy called Luxus bought me a coffee out of nowhere and asked if I wanted to go boot shopping with him. Very cool.

e: just got a text from him asking how my carpentry is, def recommend the clean cut :coal:

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Jun 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Dude you could rock an awesome, chin strip and mustache

There's no such thing as an awesome chinstrap.