Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

hey bbg i saw a GBS guy the other day by the name of slick goku baby.. what do you think about that

then you turned your monitor on? :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

hey bbg i saw a GBS guy the other day by the name of slick goku baby.. what do you think about that

He's my mortal enemy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That guys been posting for over 10 years easy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
gotta tap the 'mibo for that hella-helpful pallet swap.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

some fuckn gbs guy has my av nd it pisses me off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

then you turned your monitor on? :slick:

Oh your a real son of a bitch huh. You mother fucker

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

some fuckn gbs guy has my av nd it pisses me off

oh come on

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
If I ever saw somebody with my avatar I would send my goons on them

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Hell yes. Metroid is back baby

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

There's no way that's real image.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/745058670036213760

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm glad that they still remember Samus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
If the nx plays Wii u games I hope it has a disc drive because that's how I bought most of my Wii u games because I didn't want to attach hard d

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
agreed. i dont really like owning digital games. but i understand why games are moving towarsd that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I mostly buy digital because I live in one room atm and I would probably drown in video games if I didn't. I also get really excited for new games and want to play them the second they're available

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I mostly buy digital because I live in one room atm and I would probably drown in video games if I didn't. I also get really excited for new games and want to play them the second they're available

same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to like sticking with physical but once I found out that on ps4 there's 0 difference between the 2 I've basically been just using downloads.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also vita I went pure digital because I took one look at the carts and knew I'd lose them easily. 3DS and Wii U I still use physical but mainly because the storage is so small

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

me too, but if its a game i want to own forever i get a physical copy of it, like bloodborne or fire emblem etc. if its a game im gonna play only once or twice or got on deep sale then i dont mind if its digital.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I also didn't trust the eshop much until they did a real account system

And now Amazon does the 20% off preorders so I end up getting discs that way too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the amazon 20% off is so good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thats hosed up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

love that whenever they talk about it they spend half the time explaining that it totally belongs in the metroid series

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

agreed. i dont really like owning digital games. but i understand why games are moving towarsd that

They are way cheaper to buy if you are a third worlder since they dont have the insane taxing that physical games have. Like its a 50% difference lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
you get free games and stuff for buying digital, so i mostly do that

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
currently on the fence about getting Metroid Fusion with my nintendo coins or holding out for a game i havent played

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

love that whenever they talk about it they spend half the time explaining that it totally belongs in the metroid series

they didnt mention it at all during e3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

they didnt mention it at all during e3

they hid the like/dislike bar on most of the videos related to it and color splash lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

omg cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

they hid the like/dislike bar on most of the videos related to it and color splash lol

Imagine a Color Splash/Federation Force crossover game

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Awesome.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hahahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got boxboy nd paper jam on the sale, havent had a chance to play paper jam yet but boxboy's real good, ty all for talkng about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't realize federation force is coming out in like 6 weeks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

In Training posted:

I used to like sticking with physical but once I found out that on ps4 there's 0 difference between the 2 I've basically been just using downloads.

The ps4 responds really well to hybrid hard drives too, practically as fast as a solid state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

The ps4 responds really well to hybrid hard drives too, practically as fast as a solid state

I mean, it responds poorly to everything since it's SATA-2, but yeah. i bought a hybrid after a couple days of Bloodborne's original load times