Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Why does everyone get so fired up about spoiler tags around here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

myron cope posted:

Why does everyone get so fired up about spoiler tags around here?

ignore guy mann, he's kind of an rear end in a top hat about a lot of things

but in general it's a minor way to show that you care a little bit about people other than yourself and their potential enjoyment of things so of course that's too much for most goons

deadpan
Feb 2, 2004

If someone someday spoils the Adventure Zone episode where Taako finally learns to make tacos I will be mad IRL.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

zimbomonkey posted:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-live-at-e3-2016-day-02/2300-11375/

griffin appeared on Giant Bomb's live stream late last night and it was a joyous segment. (There were other people there too, so it isn't like a one on one, but it's still fun to watch). Starts at 3 hours 16 minutes.

I could have done without them spending 15 minutes parting the kimono about Griffin's Amiibo Corner. I suspect several of his co-guests felt the same way.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Eschatos posted:

I could have done without them spending 15 minutes parting the kimono about Griffin's Amiibo Corner. I suspect several of his co-guests felt the same way.

What are you talking about the whole thing was gold

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

ImPureAwesome posted:

What are you talking about the whole thing was gold

I don't deny it was funny. Doesn't make it less gross to learn which Amiibo will draw blood if you shove it in your mouth.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

What IM more concerned about is the ethics of not including that in his review

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Eschatos posted:

I don't deny it was funny. Doesn't make it less gross to learn which Amiibo will draw blood if you shove it in your mouth.

It would be hard to make that less gross because it really wasn't at all. Goons can be the biggest babies.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

mikeycp posted:

It would be hard to make that less gross because it really wasn't at all. Goons can be the biggest babies.

Putting a plastic toy in your mouth = super gross
Slowly bisecting a live gnat stuck in your sinuses over the course of an hour, and then coughing it up onto your food = nbd

Gnat story was the best part of that segment. Sorry Griffin.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

I wonder if Griffin's ever played Ghost Trick

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

There's another voidfish! That's what the original voidfish has been calling out for, and that's why the main trio have so many previous deaths they don't know about!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

deadpan posted:

If someone someday spoils the Adventure Zone episode where Taako finally learns to make tacos I will be mad IRL.

I'm not really someone who minds spoilers but that is definitely something I'd like as a surprise.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Every time I see a black spoiler bar I start shaking and crying and my muscles get so sore from having to hover over the text to read it.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

http://cerigg.tumblr.com/

Here is cute fanart I found on the tumblr :yayclod: and my new desktop

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

It's hilarious to me that there's a fairly major video game site who's point of difference is 'we let McElroys do whatever they want on youtube'.

The weird humour is leeching into the other staffers too, a recent video is Simone De Rochefort listing the best dads of e3.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

well why not posted:

It's hilarious to me that there's a fairly major video game site who's point of difference is 'we let McElroys do whatever they want on youtube'.

It's almost like people having fun is, in itself, fun to watch.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Tara Long didn't say a heck of a lot on the latest Cool Games Inc but her sign-off at the end might have been the funniest part of the episode.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

well why not posted:

The weird humour is leeching into the other staffers too, a recent video is Simone De Rochefort listing the best dads of e3.

Having a token comedian on your payroll is a pretty long standing game journalism convention, like Seanbaby working for EGM/1up.com or The Escapist hiring Yahtzee or Penny Arcade and it's many imitators getting featured on gaming sites.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I think there was a The F Plus shoutout from Griffin this week. At least, I want to imagine so, because the idea of hearing about cummies any other way makes me feel slightly nauseous.

Also, for real you guys, why can't we grow burger in tree??

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ixjuvin posted:

I think there was a The F Plus shoutout from Griffin this week. At least, I want to imagine so, because the idea of hearing about cummies any other way makes me feel slightly nauseous.

jesus christ

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Ixjuvin posted:

I'm sorry I have to be the one to break this to you, but Griffin unfortunately didn't invent cummies.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
At long last, two soft boys in a hot tub talking about Norman Reedus' Peenus. It's PoolGames Inc.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ixjuvin posted:

Also, for real you guys, why can't we grow burger in tree??

It's a gamer thing. Surprisingly the group that gets super pissy about women and gays also loves "ironically" talking like sissies and calling people daddies.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Guy Mann how are u in every thread i post in it scares me and worries me

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

PBS Newshour posted:

Guy Mann how are u in every thread i post in it scares me and worries me

Guy Mann is Microsoft Tay's lovely SA account.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

It's a gamer thing. Surprisingly the group that gets super pissy about women and gays also loves "ironically" talking like sissies and calling people daddies.

Y'all know that it's like, a legitimate fetish, right?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Guy Mann posted:

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

waiting for that post, anticipation made it all the sweeter

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
..Can we please go back to vore chat?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea you fuckers are never gonna complain about griffon wanting to eat Yoshi again after this are you

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

so uh

am i the only one having a problem with a grown rear end man getting into a swimming pool with socks on?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

TACD posted:

so uh

am i the only one having a problem with a grown rear end man getting into a swimming pool with socks on?

This is the only thing he's ever done that has grossed me out.

I mean besides the cummies chat.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

TACD posted:

so uh

no

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The answer to so many questions the internet asks is "its funny"

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Well if that's what he was going for he really should have worn sandals as well :colbert:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Only just found this and it is very Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4lommeVvlA

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

Only just found this and it is very Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4lommeVvlA

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I really hope that when Griphy finally goes fully bald that he owns it Hulk Hogan style

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Justin and Russ on Polygon watched the PS3 E3 conference from 2006, because I guess Polygon wants to get in on the obvious cash cow that is the videos where the Giant Bomb guys sit around watching old tapes and laughing?

Well luckily it's funny and entertaining too, so now I just want MST'ing old Very Serious Video Game Press to be a thing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2L0wIClEqE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

The history of games is filled with shames, and we need to mock it as a people.