Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
When did they rename it from Heavenly Nostrils?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Hogge Wild posted:

that comic is made by the raine dog guy iirc
Doing a bad thing doesn't make you incapable of doing a good thing later. :shrug:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

When did they rename it from Heavenly Nostrils?
When the syndicate started trying to get it into newspapers.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Tiggum posted:

Doing a bad thing doesn't make you incapable of doing a good thing later. :shrug:

Hogge Wild posted:

but iirc the artist put his shaving fetish in the comic and i think that they shaved each other

For some reason this kind of poo poo weirds me out a lot more than the straight up furry fetish stuff. Maybe because they try to play it off as all innocent jokes "tee-hee nothing fetishistic here" while never forgetting to shave one of their characters.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Nuebot posted:

Does the girl make out with the unicorn then? Because that's all I know about that dog comic. At least I assume I've got the right weird dog comic.

I used gIMP to splice in papa smurf instead of the blue dog kissing that kid but I lost it when a file hosting site died. Maybe that's a good thing.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Nuebot posted:

For some reason this kind of poo poo weirds me out a lot more than the straight up furry fetish stuff. Maybe because they try to play it off as all innocent jokes "tee-hee nothing fetishistic here" while never forgetting to shave one of their characters.

It's because inflicting your weird kinks on people without their knowledge or consent is hosed up.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Skippy McPants posted:

It's because inflicting your weird kinks on people without their knowledge or consent is hosed up.

edit: there's a lot of posts in the TradGames forum about this very thing. We all know that one weird story where there was a rape fetish/bdsm relationship/master and pet relationship or w/e being played out in a tabletop game with other people that are awkwardly third parties to all of it. Shouldn't people know it's a bad thing by this point and stop doing it?

Sestze has a new favorite as of 11:24 on Jun 21, 2016

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Sestze posted:

Shouldn't people know it's a bad thing by this point and stop doing it?

It's getting a little off topic, but there is a contingent of the kink community who think of themselves as an oppressed gender/sexual minority, and some of them believe that they ought to be able to express their fetish in any setting without criticism. They're wrong on both counts, but these people do exist.

Alternately, some people are just oblivious shits who don't even know they're creeping everyone out.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Or just don't read the comic any more? Like, plenty of people are made really uncomfortable by funny jokes and clever wordplay, so they just don't read Achewood.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

This would be better if he was listening to The Great Radio Controversy.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sestze posted:

Shouldn't people know it's a bad thing by this point and stop doing it?

The trick is to vette your group's members very, very carefully. I've never had this show up in any of my groups and would immediately eject myself from one if it ever came up. I play dnd to shoot the poo poo and murder imaginary monsters, not to play out my weird fetishes.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

NotAnArtist posted:

The trick is to vette your group's members very, very carefully. I've never had this show up in any of my groups and would immediately eject myself from one if it ever came up. I play dnd to shoot the poo poo and murder imaginary monsters, not to play out my weird fetishes.

thats my fetish

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

NotAnArtist posted:

this guys right. the "trick is" as he puts it is to just do what u want and be in control of your own life. lmao

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Entirely too many people think bad gaming is better than no gaming and will subject themselves to just terrible groups and people.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
No gaming is indeed better than any role playing whatsoever. Hth

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

Entirely too many people think bad gaming is better than no gaming and will subject themselves to just terrible groups and people.

Seeing some uncomfortable parallels to my sex life itt.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Saw someone post some Super Megas a few pages back, here's ones I somehow still remember from like 10+ years ago.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this will always be my favourite

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Dewgy posted:

Tesla, AC/DC. It's an electricity joke and using Edison isn't in vogue any more.

Ahhhh right, I thought it was Edgar Allen Poe for some reason. Hilarious.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't get it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I don't have the willpower to check if this is satire.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
That reminds me of on old "favorite".

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
What's the name of the comic about the lesbian who finds a sword and becomes a monster hunter and travels into an alternate reality where she meets a borderline-psychopathic school teacher who only cares about observing things even while his students are dying plus there are some shapeshifter monsters and one of them pretends to be a dashing and handsome adventurer but actually he's a coward and they escape from the cave where they met him and go on to have more adventures including one where the shapeshifter pretends to be the captain of or at least a crew member on a ship but then he has to marry the captains daughter or something?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

ikanreed posted:

Powerup is a parody, but is also virtually indistinguishable from sub-CAD gamer comics done in earnest.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Centripetal Horse posted:

What's the name of the comic about the lesbian who finds a sword and becomes a monster hunter and travels into an alternate reality where she meets a borderline-psychopathic school teacher who only cares about observing things even while his students are dying plus there are some shapeshifter monsters and one of them pretends to be a dashing and handsome adventurer but actually he's a coward and they escape from the cave where they met him and go on to have more adventures including one where the shapeshifter pretends to be the captain of or at least a crew member on a ship but then he has to marry the captains daughter or something?

Are you referring to Hitmen for destiny?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Are you referring to Hitmen for destiny?

Yes. Thank you.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
The guy behind it, Thorsby, has done a bunch of other things too. His latest is called Trixie Slaughteraxe For President and is about high-fantasy electoral shenanigans. Dude can't draw, has a shaky grasp of English, but drat if his comics aren't fun to read.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Non Serviam posted:

No gaming is indeed better than any role playing whatsoever. I'm a huge prick

Had to quote it to see if this was the most apt hit on that word filter possibly ever or if you were merely very self aware.

(it was the former)

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Trent posted:

Had to quote it to see if this was the most apt hit on that word filter possibly ever or if you were merely very self aware.

(it was the former)

I'm loving all the people concerned about the robocop adjenda.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Super Mega comics and Powerup comics..... it's like the only parts of college I remember enjoying. :allears:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
SPiSH!

e:
SViSH!
POW!
SKLiRT!
BOFF!
KOFF!
SVOSH!
CRUNSH!
SPLOSH!

My brawl sounds like some nerd poo poo over here

e2:

Whaff!
Whaff!
Whaff!
:fuzzknot:

e3:

VEGAN
SEXCOP?!!
CARSEX?!!

--Hitmen for destiny news headings

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:40 on Jun 22, 2016

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

ikanreed posted:

It's political satire, duh

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

ikanreed posted:

do you not love oil or something?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hitmen for Destiny is actually very good. That was not the intuitive conclusion.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

the most reasonable explanation for Finnish I've seen so far

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

A slightly amusing loss edit? Surely a sign that the end times are upon us.

• Locked thread