Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Jamie's starting to get frustrated

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Frenz posted:

Jamie's starting to get frustrated

*Nods sagely* Begun, the vidya_james Salt has.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at al lthe donations shouting out to Larry's Overwatch CLan.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://clips.twitch.tv/supermcgamer/SmoggyReindeerSuperVinlin

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://clips.twitch.tv/supermcgamer/OddPoultryFunRun

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://clips.twitch.tv/supermcgamer/CalmAlpacaPeteZaroll

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They never do epic poo poo when I watch this crap. It's just some beached sea cow talking about knitting for 3 hours while a poindexter plays tingle as narrated by a bearded ginger man with a giant golden rupee on his forehead.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They never do epic poo poo when I watch this crap. It's just some beached sea cow talking about knitting for 3 hours while a poindexter plays tingle as narrated by a bearded ginger man with a giant golden rupee on his forehead.

That's epic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[Baritone voice] Big Red in the back with so much soul.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lmfao at mc screeching like the wicked witch while getting ice cold water poured on him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving awesome.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That's cause you're on fucktard kiwi time and tune in when all the cool normal people are asleep

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can the mods please fix the body shaming sexist Kiwi fuckwad posting in my thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/supermcgamer/ExcitedStinkbug4Head Enzo and Cass Helium Style.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yesterday Zach was offering people a kiwi or something and he gestured at the guy's yarmulke and said Oh right this isn't kosher huh and laughed in the guy's face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Who the hell keeps doing this sh*t?!!

http://clips.twitch.tv/supermcgamer/OutstandingRabbitBCouch

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jun 22, 2016

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Yesterday Zach was offering people a kiwi or something and he gestured at the guy's yarmulke and said Oh right this isn't kosher huh and laughed in the guy's face.

he and jyggy are the only funny ones. the rest are care and fail

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Twilight Princess HD.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

he and jyggy are the only funny ones. the rest are care and fail

I like all of them.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
e: mc is good too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I bought Twilight Princess HD.

im looking forward to using the wolf link amiibo in the new zelda

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm looking forward to wearing my Wolf Link shirt while playing TPHD.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan AKA 8BitBrigadier AKA that guy with the beard and the super effeminate voice that plays the flute is funny as well, IMO. And Brooke, and Marissa, and Jackson Parodi. AWildAbra isn't there but he's a hoot as well.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
twilight princess is a great and underrated zelda

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lisa is funny also... Some of them aren't funny but I like them for other things. Mr Smith is loving funny too. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PoptartGamer is funny, as is Keri aka Ppeach2010... Jarron was funny but he's not there atm. Also I'm excited for Zeldathon Classic because it sounds like they'll put it back in Steph's house which is Comfy AF...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Lisa is funny also... Some of them aren't funny but I like them for other things. Mr Smith is loving funny too. lmfao
Choco is my favorite but he's not funny just cool and normal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

Choco is my favorite but he's not funny just cool and normal.

He's anything but normal but he is funny, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Durrr, the guy who puts in ear buds and probably blasts insane anime electro music while looking like a serial killer when he plays Smash Bros is totes norms. Oh also ThunderScott is pretty funny... I love these guys... Zelda Bronze -- Brass -- Uhh --- Band is my jam...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Durrr, the guy who puts in ear buds and probably blasts insane anime electro music while looking like a serial killer when he plays Smash Bros is totes norms.
what's abnormal about that?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I miss AWildAbra.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Can the mods please fix the body shaming sexist Kiwi fuckwad posting in my thread.

gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A couple days ago Dan was on the donation station and he was telling people in the chat to crush his trachea and then put out a cigarette on his arm and slap him when he screamed, and saying it really effeminately and I started blowing kills in Overwatch, due to the laughter.

• Locked thread