Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Game: Conscripted!
System: 13th Age
Players: 3-5
Format: Roll20 & Discord
Description: Get drafted into a legion filled with hardened convicts! Beat the loving snot out of eldritch aberrations coming out of the Iron Sea! Complain about the bad weather!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man
Game:Let's Go Kill Us Some Super Nazis
System: PDQ#
Players: 4-5
Format: PbP
Description Join FDR's Liberty Men and fight the superhuman Nazis of SQUID.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Game: Marvel Super Heroes: Let's Burn Through 80s TSR Modules Together!
System: CYOA
Description: Once upon a time, the company that created D&D/AD&D published superhero games based on the Marvel license. The games were good. What about the modules? Let's find out together!
Players: It's a CYOA, so I guess theoretically infinite?

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Game: A Warm Quiet Death
System: Killer World (PBTA Hack, Playtest)
Description: You live in a town that's less "sleepy" than it is sedated -- until people start dying. People like you. People who might end up being you.
Players: 4 to 6? Depends on interest, I guess.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Game: Dressed to Impress
System: 7th Sea Second Edition
Description: Work for an eccentric noble in the swashbuckling Age of Reformation.
Players: 5

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...

P.d0t posted:

Name: [The Next Project] 3rd Playtest
System: The Next Project (Beta 3)
Format: probably PbP, but maybe Roll20 or Discord
Description: D&D-flavoured, d20-based; it's a playtest, but let's have some fun with it :)
# of Players: like 3-5ish... 7 at most?

Had some delays and a few people drop out, so I'm reposting this to look for more players. Hopefully will get started this week.

Character hooks a plus!

P.d0t fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jun 27, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Game: Madness at Gardmore Abbey
System: D&D 4th Edition with 2 asinine houserules
Format: roll20 live or roll20 hybrid discord correspondence chess type thing
Description: This is supposed to be the best 4e adventure module, but some posters were complaining about how hard and unforgiving it is. Prove them wrong! or Right!

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: Humanity is Obsolete
System: Gamma Patrol
Description: A quick, Nihei-esque, sci-fi game. Come defend a remnant of humanity from a world that's left it by the wayside.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: The Ruins of Castle Churo
System: D&D 3rd Edition
Format: roll20 VOIP
Description: A short, low-level dungeon crawl. Venture into the basement of ruined castle to recover valuable artifacts

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Game: [PbtA Hack] FOXTROT ORANGE, a Delta Green Hack: The Last Equation
System: FOXTROT ORANGE, a PbtA Hack
Players: 3-6
Description: A playtest of a *Hack I've been working on. I'll be running a Delta Green Scenario called "The Last Equation"

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
Game: Misfits and Spaceships
System: Impulse Drive (a PBTA hack)
Format: Roll20 and Discord
When: Check this Doodle for dates and times.
Players: 2-5
Description: A one or two shot playtest if my PBTA hack. Create a small crew of misfits who owe a lot of money on their clunky spaceship. Get dangerous, exciting jobs to pay off your debt. Have your character's weaknesses complicate their life and get rewarded for it!

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Game: Madness at Gardmore Abbey
System: D&D 4th Edition with asinine houserules
Format: asynchronous roll20 PbP hybrid, discord required
Description: This is supposed to be the best 1st party 4e adventure module, but some posters were complaining about how hard and unforgiving it is. Prove them wrong! or Right!
Players: 1 more, looking for 1 leader!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Game: Space Opera Mecha Fantasy
System: Strike!
Format: PbP, with tactical combat in roll20.
Description: An over-the-top space opera about magic robots fighting against the onslaught of a seemingly unstoppable army. Good thing the robots' operators have real strong opinions (informed or not) about what to do to fix this.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Game: Ruining a Kingdom one rebellion at a time
System: PDQ
Players: 5-7 10
Description: You're opportunistic nobles, guild leaders, archmages, or whatever in a warring kingdom - and the king's out! Grab power and never let go.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 9, 2016

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

UnCO3 posted:

Game: Humanity is Obsolete
System: Gamma Patrol
Description: A quick, Nihei-esque, sci-fi game. Come defend a remnant of humanity from a world that's left it by the wayside.
Looking for 1-2 more players for this.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Project Guardian
System: Battle Century G
Format: Roll20 + Discord
Players: 4-6
Description: Defend New York, and the world, from giant bugs while riding in heroic super robots!

Covok fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 6, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Game: [Next Playtest 5-24-12] Time Warp! Caves of Chaos
System: Dungeons and Dragons Next, 05/24/12 Playtest Packet
Format: Roll20 + Pbp
Description: Play through one of the old playtest packets and early adventures, travel to the Caves of Chaos and find what is abducting the citizens of the Borderlands. The first of a number of games I plan on running using the different playtest packets that many on the forums may not have had a chance to play.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Food Chain Magnate] I'm Runnin' It
System: Board Game
Format: PBP

~Ba da da da dah~

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Game: Welcome to Grey Squadron
System: Full Throttle (Custom PbtA Playtest)
Format: Pbp

Fly X-Wings, be broken, fix each other.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Game: Haarthford and Ashe's school for Adventuring
System: FATE

Come be a student at a school run by a pair of veteran adventurers and heroes. Learn to deal with your classmates as you try to find traps, beat fuzzy training monsters and sometimes go and help find Mr Roche's dog that wandered too far from the farm again.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Game: [Dungeon World] live in discord: choose your own genre and tone!
System: Dungeon World
Players: Looking for 1, maybe 2
Format: live, in Discord
Description: Join a game in progress, keywords: political intrigue, grim, gore.

https://discordapp.com/invite/013bkbHarRMEBCbxq

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Game: Prophecy of Altaris
System: 5e D&D
Players: 5

What's more important: who you are now, or who you were before? See if the past will let go. D&D with a heavy side of RP.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Game: [Masks] Adventures in Halcyon City
System: Masks

You're a teenage superhero in Halcyon City. Can you live up to the previous generations of heroes? Let's find out!

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Game: Keep Portland Wyrd!
System: Unknown Armies 3e (Gamma playtest packet)
Players: 3-4

Dive headfirst into the Occult Underground of Portland, OR. Meet and greet obsessed weirdos like yourself! Unlock the secrets of The Shanghai Tunnels! Catch Bigfoot! Or maybe become the secret masters of the City, with every hipster bending to your eldritch whims!

Just don't make it too much like Seattle...

Simian_Prime fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jul 11, 2016

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Game: Duneons and Dragons on the Campaign Trail
System: 13th Age
Players: 1 or 2
Description: This silly politics based game needs more people to Rap about undead suffrage and Dragon conspiracies so make a character if that sounds like your jam.

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Hey come play this board game with me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let's Get Weird. Everyone is John

Looking for 3-8 people to get into some shenanigans.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Game: Messengers Sans Frontiers!
System: D&D 4E (with some 13th Age stuff bolted on)
Format: Roll20/Skype
Players: 1 or 2 replacements
Description: Join Messengers Sans Frontiers, a PMC (private mail company) dedicated to the ideals of free, open communication and package delivery as they venture into the Devil and Demon-infested Hell Marsh and beyond in their search to rescue and reinstate the missing Elf King, George Michael.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Game: Starlight
System: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition
Format: PBP
Description: Form a rebellion and fight back against an Imperium seeking to dominate the galaxy in this space/sci-fi themed campaign!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: Beverly Hills 90-Boo-10
System: Ghostbusters
Description: Hollywood: A city bustling with life....and death! Join the LA Ghostbusters franchise, bust some ghosts, and maybe make some movie magic in the process!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Playtest Friendship, Effort, Victory
System: Friendship, Effort, Victory (PbtA)
Description: Help playtest the latest draft for Friendship, Effort, Victory, a powered by the apocalypse game inspired by shonen battle comics like Dragonball Z, Bleach, Naruto, etc.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Game: Adolescent Atlases, Advance!
System: Masks (PBTA)
Description: This is a game of teen superheroes. It's going to be heavily influenced by Young Justice, so we're looking for a PG13 rating and a bit of conspiracy unwrapping.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Game: 40,001: A Space Idiocy
System: Black Crusade
Description: Join a squad of under-equipped Feral Worlders working for a pirate and go around the galaxy breaking/stealing things.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Game: [CYOA] Stardew Harvest - Idealized Islands
System: Choose Your Own Adventure
Players: All the players. Everyone contributes and every vote counts!
Description: Meet strange new neighbors and maybe even fall in love. Run your farm for wealth or comfort. Love your animals. Upgrade your tools. Explore a unique village. Raise a village.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Game: Secret Comics
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Description: A series of related or unrelated events (adventures) set in the Marvel universe with little concern for canon and open to original interpretations of classic characters and original characters.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Game: Twenty Player poo poo-Talking Candy Land
System: Candy Land
Players: 20
Description: ...it's Candy Land. For 20 people. Who shitpost and trash-talk about each other relentlessly while the game goes on.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Game: Quiero Creer
System: Conspiracy X 2nd Edition
Players: 6
Description: Welcome to Conspiracy X, a game that is at its heart a fusion of the X-Files, Men in Black, and X-COM, pitting you, the agents of Aegis, against the ever approaching doom of humanity at the hands of various alien species, the supernatural, and even the greed and hubris of humankind.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Game: Rebirth of a Legend
System: FFRPG 3rd Edition
Players: 6
Description: Let's retell the story that started the series using the system inspired by that series. This may or may not be a terrible idea, but it should be entertaining regardless. :v:

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: No Gods Watch Over Me
System: The Sundered Land: A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future
Players: Any – I ask questions, and anyone can answer
Description: A game designed for online play, where I, a pilgrim travelling the Sundered Land, must try to escape danger while everyone else tries to see me dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Game: The Doom-Chased Pilgrim
System: The Sundered Land: A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future
Players: No limit: I ask questions and anyone may answer
Description: Shamelessly going to repeat Unco3's blurb:
"A game designed for online play, where I, a pilgrim travelling the Sundered Land, must try to escape danger while everyone else tries to see me dead."