Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

making this an impzone tradition
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/5EE4-0000-025C-597F
Extreme Ballet 2: Resurgance

First person to beat this gets their choice of a 15 dollar steam game during the sale. semper games

sorry dude but i tried it and i can confidently say you literally couldn't pay me to do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

sorry dude but i tried it and i can confidently say you literally couldn't pay me to do this

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha now I have to try it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i checked the death chart and you didnt even try, i guess spinjumping isnt for everyone

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

please try my non-batshit levels

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i checked the death chart and you didnt even try, i guess spinjumping isnt for everyone

i tried so much you son of a bitch. alright, wii u going back on

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i tried so much you son of a bitch. alright, wii u going back on

sorry, it only shows me a few deaths on the first couple of spikes. maybe it hasnt updated yet. the third section of the level is admittedly brutal

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i need to finish a first draft and send it to editors in a few days, so i should be working on that. On the other hand, I now hate bobnumerotres more than any person who has ever lived, and many fictional characters, and as such must destroy him [figuratively]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i need to finish a first draft and send it to editors in a few days, so i should be working on that. On the other hand, I now hate bobnumerotres more than any person who has ever lived, and many fictional characters, and as such must destroy him [figuratively]

Thank you for playing. you can destroy me by starring my levels, i really HATE when people do that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol I think I'm going to have to try the level after work now. but I don't want the game if I beat it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8chM_EXc8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you downloaded it and spawned yourself at the end, i will not be trolled

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Lucky you!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
both my thumbs are genuinely really sore at this point

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I genuinely would have stopped 10 hours ago if bobnumerotres - the bastard who has ruined my life - didn't say oh you didn't do the level? ha, guess mario isnt for everyone bud ;)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

you can do it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

you can do it

this is true. eagle, the most powerful gamer i know (no irony), beat the first extreme dance in only some 2,000 attempts

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

my closest. that photo is from two hours ago

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

my closest. that photo is from two hours ago

man that counts.. i dont even know why i put that wall of spikes at the end. if you made it over those buzzers ur clear

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

man that counts.. i dont even know why i put that wall of spikes at the end. if you made it over those buzzers ur clear

Weak.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

play it and youll understand

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

no they will not posted:

I genuinely would have stopped 10 hours ago if bobnumerotres - the bastard who has ruined my life - didn't say oh you didn't do the level? ha, guess mario isnt for everyone bud ;)

You and your buddy flamed me for doing that on his stupid hot springs level. gently caress you.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You and your buddy flamed me for doing that on his stupid hot springs level. gently caress you.

my what? lmao do you mean that loving awful ghost one. ive been wanting to delete it but apparently it appeared at sgdq or something during a segment where they played random mario maker levels and ppl went apeshit over it, it's now a historic landmark

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

my what? lmao do you mean that loving awful ghost one. ive been wanting to delete it but apparently it appeared at sgdq or something during a segment where they played random mario maker levels and ppl went apeshit over it, it's now a historic landmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnXEiFvx080

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

omg i forgot about this loll. you could not pay me to play anything involving springs.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

ideaot is a mental terrorist, no one is denying this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

you say this but for that video imade where i just spawned at the end i died a couple times from being shot by the magikoopas

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

semper games.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
dont really know what to do with my life now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

Play some fun Mario maker levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

congrats dude!

no they will not posted:

play my other levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

g0m wanted me to buy him this

quote:

VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a booze em' up about waifus, technology, and post-dystopia life.

i asked if he wanted to wait for the sale, since i could buy him several games, but he could NOT wait to play this

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bobnumerotres posted:

play my other levels

No.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i am very proud of portal to the pain ship

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izR_Lrt8T0E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

g0m wanted me to buy him this

i asked if he wanted to wait for the sale, since i could buy him several games, but he could NOT wait to play this

it literally took less time to beat this game than it did your mario maker level

• Locked thread