Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

can a young girl balance both over justice and....her heart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
its a very funny show and I'm glad there's a good trigger show this season

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i have liked both trigger shows this season but luluco wins out for just being really drat cute and fun and not having the little shaky bits some of the later episodes of kiznaiver have had

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Fellis posted:

I thought this anime was about trying to live a normal life and doing normal things

There are as many "normals" as there are Ogikubos.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Depths posted:

its a very funny show and I'm glad there's a good trigger show this season

I'm glad there's two of them

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

did someone say trigger saved anime again

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

they saved it from themselves

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mr. stefan posted:

It comes off as weird because the lesson they're trying to show (be honest with yourself about your feelings, respect a target of affection as a person rather than an idol, and don't blame them for your inability to communicate your intent) is the kind of lesson you'd want to try to teach young men, not necessarily young women.
lol if you don't think those things apply to teenage girls

and by 'lol' i mean 'that'd be kind of hosed up gender essentialism'

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I may have miscommunicated due to running on like 45 minutes of sleep at the time but if you got gender essentialism from that then you're fishing for burns p. hard

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I mean it is kind of a weird thought that girls can't put their crushes on pedestals or be idiots that expect the person they like to read their mind. They totally can. Girls are just as weird about relationships as guys are.

source: i was a teenager once

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Say, so if you punch a black hole in the face, what happens to your fist when it goes past the event horizon?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DrSunshine posted:

Say, so if you punch a black hole in the face, what happens to your fist when it goes past the event horizon?

You pull it back out.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

Given how small the black hole faces on the Blackholeians are, I'm afraid your fist would probably be spaghettified before it even reached the event horizon.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

for those who missed it, the third (final) manga chapter is out.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Endorph posted:

keep your bad posts in /a/ please

Wait I thought I was supposed to be a GBS poster. I'm confused about where I stand in ADTRW mythology now.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just do some freewriting and i will let you know, forum friend.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
My first two episode reviews of Chihayafuru in the tell-me-what-to-watch thread were pretty much that.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The ED album is out!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://u.pomf.is/onhxfu.mp3

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Very good! :)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I also have the Luluco on Silent Planet remix that played last episode

https://u.pomf.is/ogtefi.mp3

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
It's extremely good

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Hace posted:

It's extremely good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

El Burbo posted:

The ED album is out!

where, and what is it called.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Is there an instrumental version like they used in ep 2?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

FAT BATMAN posted:

Is there an instrumental version like they used in ep 2?

Nope, it's those two that I posted and this third remix "☆Taku Takahashi Remix"

https://u.pomf.is/pvxrap.mp3

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Actually, looking at the album info, there is supposed to be an instrumental. Can't find that, though.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i can't think of any op/ed albums that don't have an instrumental and poo poo bullshit remixes

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Davincie posted:

i can't think of any op/ed albums that don't have an instrumental and poo poo bullshit remixes

Some artists never have off-vocal/karaoke/instrumental versions on singles, Mizuki Nana comes to mind.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

I realized my error

The iTunes album doesn't have the instrumental, but the amazon version does

I've been bamboozled

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nielsm posted:

Some artists never have off-vocal/karaoke/instrumental versions on singles, Mizuki Nana comes to mind.

her symphogear singles do

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/gsc_kahotan/status/745531561626349568

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Someone needs to make a video of themselves trying to stuff mushrooms into the barrel.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Eh, I don't like the highlight in her hair. It stands out too much compared to the 2D luluco

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

El Burbo posted:

Eh, I don't like the highlight in her hair. It stands out too much compared to the 2D luluco

Agreed, otherwise it's perfect. Shame that.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the hair is loving egregious, jeez.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah, what is the deal with those, anyway? Is it supposed to be from a light source? It pops up all over the place and looks crazy on a 3d representation.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Agronox posted:

Yeah, what is the deal with those, anyway? Is it supposed to be from a light source? It pops up all over the place and looks crazy on a 3d representation.

It just helps hair look not flat in a 2D art style. Since Luluco the figurine isn't 2D, it doesn't help and so looks awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"thank you nendo!"-cave salamanders

• Locked thread