Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Jews are not white, get over it.

I know your username is very literal but I'm not jewish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
So did you guys Brexit? I'm chatting with a cute British girl and she's all worked up over it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You can only be Jewish if your Mother was Jewish.

Certain Jews think this; these Jews are racists. There is no theological basis for it. Conversion is a tough process, to ensure that you are not undertaking it lightly, but once it's done you are Jewish, full stop.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have a theory that some Brits hate immigrants because they hate being reminded that Englishman are by far the ugliest people in the EU. All those beautiful migrants just remind them of their own horrific visages. It's jealousy, really.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
For the record my mother is in fact Jewish, but let's say a gay Jewish couple adopts a child, raises it Jewish, sends it to Hebrew school, gives it a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. There is absolutely no basis to say that child is not Jewish unless you are a racist (you are a racist)

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Toadvine posted:

So did you guys Brexit? I'm chatting with a cute British girl and she's all worked up over it.

Is she worked up for it or against? This will dramatically affect the quality of sex you may or may not have.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
EU is a scam and the free borders argument is a red herring. Thanks for reading.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Toadvine posted:

Post pics.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Toadvine posted:

a cute British girl

lol

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

loquacius posted:

For the record my mother is in fact Jewish, but let's say a gay Jewish couple adopts a child, raises it Jewish, sends it to Hebrew school, gives it a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. There is absolutely no basis to say that child is not Jewish unless you are a racist (you are a racist)

so wait.. are jews a race or arent they?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Nope. Ashkenazi and Sephardic are ethnicities, but "Jewish" is not a race and the only people who say it is tend to be white nationalists

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

loquacius posted:

Are you middle-eastern or not? That's all that matters

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Have you heard of Schrödinger's Jew?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

Is she worked up for it or against? This will dramatically affect the quality of sex you may or may not have.

She's a Bremainer. She thinks Brexits are shortsighted racists and she's worried her family will have to move back to France if y'all do a secession. And whatever she's worried about the refugees too I guess

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Just had my passport checked after arriving in Britain from Republic of Ireland, I've flown Ireland to the UK at least 100 times and this has never happened before as it's supposed to be a domestic flight. THANKS BOJO.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Actually both of the British ladies I've gotten drinks with recently were identical in their support for Bremain, largely because their rich families back home were antiBrexit.

hmm

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

kikkelivelho posted:

Are you middle-eastern or not? That's all that matters

Nah. I'm (half) Ashkenazi which again was not white 60 years ago but is super white now

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"Cute British Girl" is entirely possible. "For a" is just a parenthetical implied between the first two words.

Kind of like how "Cute Fat Girl" translates to "I mean, I guess she kinda is? If you only look at a very narrow section of her anatomy and maybe squint? Sort of?"

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Toadvine posted:

She's a Bremainer. She thinks Brexits are shortsighted racists and she's worried her family will have to move back to France if y'all do a secession. And whatever she's worried about the refugees too I guess

That's pretty mean of her and shows that she isn't willing to listen to other people's points of view without rushing to rash judgements. Sorry you're going to have bad sex. :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fire Barrel posted:

To be fair, for a good chunk of his Charles' reign the first act of supremacy was still in place in England. Towards the very end of his reign it would've been repealed by Mary.

This is so gay

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

That's pretty mean of her and shows that she isn't willing to listen to other people's points of view without rushing to rash judgements. Sorry you're going to have bad sex. :(

You were gonna say that no matter what!

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

loquacius posted:

Nah. I'm (half) Ashkenazi which again was not white 60 years ago but is super white now

That's like the exact opposite of white. I get that some people like to think they are part of the white people club but come on, this is just delusional. There's no shame in celebrating your heritage and race, don't try to whitewash it like this.

Woden
May 6, 2006

RobattoJesus posted:

She's French so the sex should be good? :confused:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

YOU ARE NOT WHITE, YOU ARE EVEN LOWER THAN A ONE LEGGED, BLACK, LESBIAN MUSLIM.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Woden posted:

She's French so the sex should be good? :confused:

Thanks bro

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Toadvine posted:

You were gonna say that no matter what!

Nah, if she was pro-Brexit I'd have said she was probably a racist, but that's you'd probably have good sex because she's probably mentally ill.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tramadol Junkie posted:

YOU ARE NOT WHITE, YOU ARE EVEN LOWER THAN A ONE LEGGED, BLACK, LESBIAN MUSLIM.

See what I mean about white nationalists everyone?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

loquacius posted:

See what I mean about white nationalists everyone?

Yep, he doesn't have a black lesbian muslim leg to stand on.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I contend that if you think how many legs you have affects your whiteness level you don't actually know what "white" means

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

I contend that if you think how many legs you have affects your whiteness level you don't actually know what "white" means

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I encourage Brits to vote for whatever sends my annoying fat soccer-obsessed English coworker back to his home country

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Just saw thunder and lightning outside my window. Holy poo poo the EU storm is brewing! :eyepop:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Teikanmi posted:

I encourage Brits to vote for whatever sends my annoying fat soccer-obsessed English coworker back to his home country

Have you tried asking him if he'd like to try assassinating Trump?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

City of Tampa posted:

Jews are 100% definitely not white, they are middle eastern. That's why it's hilarious when rightwingers show love for Israel while at the same time hating Arabs/Muslims. They're all the same exact thing!

White Jesus says you're wrong.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
isnt this thing non-binding anyway? like the government can just be like "nah... nah"

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

This is so gay

I will admit the wording's a bit iffy in that one, but the point in it stands.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

isnt this thing non-binding anyway? like the government can just be like "nah... nah"

It is non-binding and I do believe that you're right about the potential govt. response.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the spanish names of our southwestern cities are merely coincidental in your fantasy world, I guess

There were only a few thousand Spanish speaking Mexican families in the land taken in the Mexican American war. It was Mexican in name only.

OctaviusBeaver fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 23, 2016

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
So did they leave or what?

Is the vote over yet?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
IT'S NOW 23 JUNE, 12AM IN LONDON! BRITAIN HAS TO MAKE THE CALL!

If you're a UK goon, polling stations around the country will be open from 7AM till 10PM! (GMT)

NOW GET VOTING!

Junior Jr. fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Junior Jr. posted:

IT'S NOW 23 JUNE, 12AM IN LONDON! BRITAIN HAS TO MAKE THE CALL!

If you're a UK goon, polling stations around the country will be open from 7AM till 10PM!

NOW GET VOTING!

Throw off the German yoke so we don't have to save you again.

• Locked thread