Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

SnowblindFatal posted:

WHO GIVES A gently caress

but saying uberallez means he must be nazihitler so of course that triggers these neckbeards :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Postauksesi yhdistettynä avataarasi tekstiin triggeröi naurureaktion

Otanko tämmöisessä tilanteessa yhteyttä tasa-arvovaltuutettuun, vai suoraan poliisiin? Kiitos etukäteen avusta

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Liity siihen feministiseen puolueeseen ja ota :supaburn: hepulia identiteettihommista niin kaikki käy parhain päin.

Ylelle pitää lähettää valitus ettei mitään triggeröintiä kun ainoa "safe space" on oma komero.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hey quick poll, what do you friends in this thread think about possible Brexit?

Good [ ]
Bad [ ]
IDK [ ]

Today we have Sixten Korman who writes that people not with the European Project are just "stupid" (and populist, of course). He contemplates the effects of the possible Brexit, even thinks mostly political ones, but spares no thought at all on the underlying issues: why on earth are so many people opposed to the project if it really is that beneficial (as Greece proves... or Spain, or Portugal). He offers one solution: u r stupid if u don't agree. IMO at this point one should be more concerned about the fact the EU-elites were able to turn so many people against their project and why on earth that came about but naaah, just call them idiots, that will suffice :stare:

Good luck with winning sensible or any people people on your side with that argument. Not sure that will convince Ismo Insinööri or Raipe Rakennusmies.

Now that it occurred to me, back to more original issues (at least when it comes to me) YLE has gone full blown racist with the Finnish League for Human Rights, they claim imported honour violence is a problem.

Much like all the satanhitlers claimed back in the day... but they could not have been right, because they are wrong, isn't it?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
IDK (*)

You're probably right on this. It's the classic case of seeing how far they can take the corruption. As the rich and powerful have always done. Get as much as possible without your dudes' rebellions getting out of control.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The reason Brexit is a bad idea is that the UK cannot get rid of its ties to the EU by leaving. Britain will still be bound by most EU stuff, and won't have a say in what that stuff is, and it will still be in Europe, the continent. If they actually try to break away from that stuff, the EU has ways to fight back.

Ligur, you are against the vapaa liikkuvuus of EU citizens I guess, so Brexits arguing that Polish immigrants are destroying the country would resonate. The Brexit campaign adds are pure-strain "dirty continentals destroying our glorious land" and appeal to the lowest swamp Brit, much like Persus like Oinonen do here.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Ligur, you are against the vapaa liikkuvuus of EU citizens I guess, so Brexits arguing that Polish immigrants are destroying the country would resonate. The Brexit campaign adds are pure-strain "dirty continentals destroying our glorious land" and appeal to the lowest swamp Brit, much like Persus like Oinonen do here.

No I'm not?

edit: just to make sure, I don't give a poo poo if a Finnish controller goes to work in Vienna, or a French engineer comes to build puli-ukko laitos here in Finland. gently caress, bro, I have so many friends who move across the continent as consultants and whatnot to boot and I can not imagine any adverse effects. From my POV that seems to work fine apart from annoying certain Brits, but I don't care. Or if I can, it starts going to the "dahh closed economy" territory and that won't work.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 18, 2016

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
EU as it is currently, hosed up state between trade agreements and federal government, probably doesn't have long term survivability. So I guess sooner or later it's going to change one way or another, or just die off.
Idk.
Hail Satan.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ligur posted:

No I'm not?

Ok, I perceive you as a nativist and being categorically anti-EU. Whether this is right or wrong, it came from your posting.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Ok, I perceive you as a nativist and being categorically anti-EU. Whether this is right or wrong, it came from your posting.

I support EU the trade union.

I don't support EU the legislator for nation states, and of everything else, where practically nobody voted for any of the personnel manning the legislative bureaucracies nor the officials, often former politicians nobody would vote for anymore in say Finland. Example Katainen and soon Stubb.

To simplify and put it bluntly. EU is very good at paralyzing decision making at the local level, because you have to be EU approved at least if you are the Finnish parliament lol (say, Italians won't give a poo poo), but because of the huge and largely disjointed, contradictory situations and needs most of the member states face, nothing will be accomplished in a timely manner.

Koska nyt EU meni ja määräsi näin. Tai tätä ei voi tehdä koska ehkä on joku EU-säännös eikä Saksaa voi suututtaa, apua apua.

(ps. something like 80+% of of any new local laws come as mahtikäsky from EU IIRC, many of them utterly useless or unnecessary from the POV of Ismo, Raipe or Matti the Maatalousjätkä, and even if they are good or bad we can't really do anything about it.)

edit: and I still don't give a drat about people moving freely which seems to be some kind of a mental block for everyone who are super-pro-win WIN EU, "gaaahh, u have to have free movement of people or else it is hitler", shucks, have it, I don't give a poo poo, as long as it isn't expected Austrian taxpayers have to bear the expenses of Germans moving about or whatever

Ligur fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 18, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
brexit would be good for us

finland should try jumping out of the euro after brexit

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

I support EU the trade union.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I like the idea of hurting both the UK and the EU so yeah brexit is awesome.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
The USPOL thread is... interesting stuff, and remembering this is DnD, which would make it a mostly democrat forum from that POV with posters convinced that Trump voters are the same as hitler (and I don't like Trump myself), how do you imagine they would react to memes and persons like AIDS-Skrillex, Trigglypuff and Carl being the representatives of their mode of thought :stare:

To the outside world, outside of the campus. Do they think "Trigglypuff" has a "good point"? You don't even need to read alt-right sites to witness this poo poo, it is so widely ridiculed. Are they proud of this fighter against uhhh, something? Is AIDS-Skrillex a superior example of the modern man? Does his devastating logic incinerate conservative talking points? I don't even dare to ask the question over there, though...

edit: nii joo. Meillä on Ruskeat Tytöt blogi joka yrittää vähän samaa, eli valkoinen mamma joka saa pisteitä sillä, että onkin muka ihan ruskea/musta, mutta katsotaan mihin se etenee jatkossa.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 18, 2016

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Who are you talking to when you post things like that? Do you imagine the regular posters in this thread want to read you complaining about AIDS-Skrillex?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Considering what the regular posters in this thread want is dangerous. Better not go down that road.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Who are you talking to when you post things like that? Do you imagine the regular posters in this thread want to read you complaining about AIDS-Skrillex?

I'm an old man, yelling at a cloud. But why on earth do you equate light hearted musings to "complaining".

That's DarkCrawler poo poo wherein every post (for example: "I like cake") is attacked as "whining".

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hob_Gadling posted:

Considering what the regular posters in this thread want is dangerous. Better not go down that road.

Fair point.

The people he mentioned don't represent some "democrat mode of thought", so the whole post is nonsensical and about having an excuse to post funny videos. Yelling at clouds, fine.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

The people he mentioned don't represent some "democrat mode of thought", so the whole post is nonsensical and about having an excuse to post funny videos. Yelling at clouds, fine.

What do you think those characters represent, then?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

"democrat mode of thought" is a very wide concept, containing around half the US population. Dumb, possibly insane, people at political rallies are not representative.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
You really did think I was completely serious, and thought all democrat supporters are like that?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

doverhog posted:

the whole post is nonsensical and about having an excuse to post funny videos

Go on, post more funny videos. Do it.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Go on, post more funny videos. Do it.

Oh I would not bother your mental mightyness with such complaining as posting videos...

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Vai niin!

Kukas teistä on taas käynyt viemässä puutarhajätettä tai haastatelemassa niitä, jotka vie risuja?

Hupiukot ja kyrpäsyylät, jotka jeesusta leikkii.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Nice, finally some footage of Sipilä's elusive father.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1466479113942

ei ole kuitenkaan yhtä härski tapaus kuin yksityisen terveydenhoidon puolelle vaihtaneet poliitikot

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Enpä tiedä, tässä ovat kinukit avoimesti maksaneet lahjuksia. Toisaalta Kallea käy sääliksi kun luulee, että ne tekevät jotain kolmen vuoden kestäviä sopimuksia.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Voi ei, miten käy nyt Ruotsin kansainvälisen maineen :( :(

Siellähän piti olla metsissä ja pelloilla vaikka kuinka tyhjää tilaa?

Suomessa on nyt pohjoismaiden kevyesti anteliain lupa- ja perheenyhdistämiskäytäntö. Jotenkin se varmaan tulee näkymään? Ehkä Ruotsista sittenkin pullahtaa tänä vuonne toiset 30 000 köyhää pakolaista Suomeen kun asioiden ikävä tola selviää kaikille niille 20-25 vuotiaille nuorille miehille jotka ovat paenneet henkensä edestä Saksasta, Tanskasta ja muista sodan runtelemista maista ja nyt ovat Ruotsissa jumissa.

Jee! Unelmaväki on varmaan ainakin ihan täpinöissään...

Hetken kyllä vitutti tuotakin lukiessa kun muistelee kaikki niitä satoja tai tuhansia kertoa jolloin joku tähtisilmäinen haaveilija, anti-natzisti tai muu asiantuntija on väittänyt julkisuudessa (tai vaikka täällä), että kyllä tää touhu on rikkaus ja voimavara, ja maahanmuuttajat eivät ole taloudellinen taakka ynnä muuta ynnä muuta - ja tottakai haukkunut rasistiksi kaikki jotka muuta väittää. Näin siinä nyt sitten kuintekin kävi Ruotsissakin...

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Orjalaivojen terva velvoittaa Suomea.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Hurrit vaan palaa juurilleen, Ruåtsissa oltiin suunnilleen eniten muna pystyssä koko Euroopassa kallojen mittaamisen ym. eugeniikka-homman kanssa silloin kultaisella 30-luvulla :D

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Joku ruotsipostaajia lukeva voisi kyllä tehdä tiivistelmän niiden kyynelistä nyt.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Joku voisi ampua kaikki natsit vOv

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Turmoil in parliament as Maria "Mamu" Tolppanen defects from TF to demut! Persu and Cock now have equal representation, 37 MPs each. It would be funny if Orpo used this to demand more influence in decisions.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

Turmoil in parliament as Maria "Mamu" Tolppanen defects from TF to demut! Persu and Cock now have equal representation, 37 MPs each. It would be funny if Orpo used this to demand more influence in decisions.

Everything is going back to how they were: Instead of one party having all the racists, now they're falling back to their political roots.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Apparently what you might call record length of bread queue lines in Helsinki.

Thanks, our past two gub'mints. I'm so happy Katainen has a nice job and the 4k/+ month expenses account for every month every MEP gets on top of their salaries and other positions :3

e: gahh I don't even want to know what comissars earn :( :(

Ligur fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 22, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
How does this not surprise me. These people have no shame and if they can't find loop holes to avoid taxes then they will make them up.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lenita_toivakalla_autoetu_yrityksesta__lahtokohtaisesti_peiteltya_osinkoa/8976974

quote:

Väistyvä ulkomaankauppaministeri Lenita Toivakka (kok.) ja hänen miehensä Jukka Toivakka vahvistivat perjantaina Ylelle Lenita Toivakan nauttineen autoetua heidän yhdessä omistamastaan CM-Toivakka -yhtiöstä 1990-luvun alusta asti, vaikka hän ei työskentele yrityksessä.

Verolainsäädännön mukaan autoetu on palkkaa ja sitä voidaan maksaa ainoastaan korvauksena yhtiön hyväksi tehdystä työstä. Muussa tapauksessa omistajalle annettu autoetu on lain mukaan peiteltyä osinkoa.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Everyone's favorite rational actors are changing their name again, because Viskipuolue was thought to be too comical, while people will most certainly trust a party that's called Vapaus valita.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Hogge Wild posted:

I don't think it's historically that much controversial that this part of Europe, too, benefited from the slave trade and took part in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
I don't think it's historically that much controversial that Africa, too, benefited from the slave trade and took part in it :downs: