Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
hey hey UK

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My money is on Germany sniffing it's balls on camera then becoming the European super power it was always meant to be, except for ww1 and ww2 those were not cool.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Wendigee posted:

My money is on Germany sniffing it's balls on camera then becoming the European super power it was always meant to be, except for ww1 and ww2 those were not cool.

how can a country sniff its own balls on camera?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

That Robot posted:

how can a country sniff its own balls on camera?

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Ayarkhaan+Enemy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Wendigee posted:

WW1 is serbia's fault though

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Captain Gordon posted:

Its tomorrow.

I hope Brexit happens. I am far too jaded to hope for a good outcome and at this point I would rather see EU collapse as countries leave one by one. UK will become even more irrelevant in the world and that would greatly please me, because gently caress torys and their shitheap neo-liberalism that ruined so many lives.

Between this and Trump, I hope both happen. I'd rather watch the world burn then watch it continuously fight a losing battle against baby boomers, neo-liberals and greedy bankers.

lmao at you

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eL-4F8lFc

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

between trump and this i wonder if world war 3 will happen by 2020

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE IN OUR LIFETIMES...

...and they made us do it with a loving pencil. It is too late to invest in rubbers but some stationary mogul will be making a few bob this afternoon.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

the gently caress is a bob?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Ork of Fiction posted:

Well, as you can see here....

e:on the left is "the black" from Operation Black Vote. She is a Hindu lady, wielding an Apple product that was assembled by slaves. She believes in a rigid caste system where the lowest ppl are untouchables that you can just kill or whatever because they're not real people. On the right is a sporting British lad with a tight chop and a no-nonsense attitude. He seems to be watching a soccer game (or handegg, as you might know it,) off in the distance.

Hes also an elf. Lookit them earsies

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

jiggerypokery posted:

THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE IN OUR LIFETIMES...

...and they made us do it with a loving pencil. It is too late to invest in rubbers but some stationary mogul will be making a few bob this afternoon.

seriously? pencil?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ork of Fiction posted:

Well, as you can see here....

e:on the left is "the black" from Operation Black Vote. She is a Hindu lady, wielding an Apple product that was assembled by slaves. She believes in a rigid caste system where the lowest ppl are untouchables that you can just kill or whatever because they're not real people. On the right is a sporting British lad with a tight chop and a no-nonsense attitude. He seems to be watching a soccer game (or handegg, as you might know it,) off in the distance.

Pretty sure that's Rondo Hatton.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

A White Guy posted:

At least a couple of shillings and a wink, pip pip tally ho wot wot

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I voted Remain this morning. I wish we could replace the inbred Anglos around here with Syrians.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

seriously? pencil?

seriously. pencil.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

jiggerypokery posted:

seriously. pencil.

With the expected close vote there's a possibility of American-style lawsuits, recounts, and vote exclusions, penciled answers will pour fuel on the fire

My sympathies are with you Brits, I lived there from age 1 until 5 and still miss it a bit, I hope you guys stay in the EU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Captain Gordon posted:

Its tomorrow.

I hope Brexit happens. I am far too jaded to hope for a good outcome and at this point I would rather see EU collapse as countries leave one by one. UK will become even more irrelevant in the world and that would greatly please me, because gently caress torys and their shitheap neo-liberalism that ruined so many lives.

Between this and Trump, I hope both happen. I'd rather watch the world burn then watch it continuously fight a losing battle against baby boomers, neo-liberals and greedy bankers.

go see a doctor about clinical depression

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Publishing this kind of thing along with a comparison is perfectly fine:

But when I comment on this one of a tourist attraction/art installation looking similar (as a joke) my comment on the Guardian gets deleted by mods:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Beige posted:

Publishing this kind of thing along with a comparison is perfectly fine:

But when I comment on this one of a tourist attraction/art installation looking similar (as a joke) my comment on the Guardian gets deleted by mods:

that's because you're a lovely idiot moron who doesn't understand what "context" is because you're probably autistic

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
This is the last good pitstop that America has for 'Making fun of Europe' for the next couple of months because come November its going to be all kinds of hot gay hell.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Oberleutnant posted:

that's because you're a lovely idiot moron who doesn't understand what "context" is because you're probably autistic

lol dsyp

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Oberleutnant posted:

The context is the point of the joke. I was being flippant while pointing out a similarity. Also, I am being tested for autism if that's relevant to anything.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Filthy Hans posted:

With the expected close vote there's a possibility of American-style lawsuits, recounts, and vote exclusions, penciled answers will pour fuel on the fire

My sympathies are with you Brits, I lived there from age 1 until 5 and still miss it a bit, I hope you guys stay in the EU

Hey man, don't feel sorry for us. Both outcomes have enough merit to be fairly optimistic for. Spare a thought for the poor Americans who are soon going to have to choose between Hillary 'Frank Underwood' Clinton and Donald 'Donald Trump' Trump. Brutal.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

jiggerypokery posted:

Hey man, don't feel sorry for us. Both outcomes have enough merit to be fairly optimistic for. Spare a thought for the poor Americans who are soon going to have to choose between Hillary 'Frank Underwood' Clinton and Donald 'Donald Trump' Trump. Brutal.

There is no choice, she will be president.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Oberleutnant posted:

I'm autism

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Do the British know about autism?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Oberleutnant posted:

Kinda funny that The Guardian is always first to say that you shouldn't blame mental illness whenever something bad happens, but when mentally ill people post in their comments sections they're banned and their comments deleted. Makes you think...

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

The world has never known fascism quite like the British left.

Aug 4, 2010

i did it, i voted

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
I voted to stay in, then tried to get into work but everything was flooded.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

jiggerypokery posted:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

BONGHITZ posted:

Do the British know about autism?

no, their accent prevents them from pronouncing it

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Beige posted:

The context is the point of the joke. I was being flippant while pointing out a similarity. Also, I am being tested for autism if that's relevant to anything.

Good luck on your test! :)

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

jiggerypokery posted:

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Ork of Fiction posted:

Good luck on your test! :)

Thanks. Well I aced the preliminary questionnaire!

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

A White Guy posted:

the gently caress is a boob?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

A White Guy posted:

A shilling
Britain didn't even have decimalised currency until the 70s. Before that it was 12 pennies to a shilling and 20 shilings to a pound. If you ever wondered why Harry Potter had retarded money, that's why.

After decimalisation, people called new 5p coins bobs and old people still sometimes do this just to gently caress with young people, like a 20 year old cashier is going to know what the gently caress a "ten bob piece" is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

bitterandtwisted posted:

A shilling
Britain didn't even have decimalised currency until the 70s. Before that it was 12 pennies to a shilling and 20 shilings to a pound. If you ever wondered why Harry Potter had retarded money, that's why.

After decimalisation, people called new 5p coins bobs and old people still sometimes do this just to gently caress with young people, like a 20 year old cashier is going to know what the gently caress a "ten bob piece" is

Jesus Christ, how were you a superpower? How do you even function as a country?

• Locked thread