Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Don't Get Hit on the mission for the Lv. 3 Spinner :gonk:

Any suggestions for an apothecary mixture to take into this map? I'm going to grind up Ganon materials to finish out Din's Fire so I can special attack as much as possible.

e:

You start from level 1 and go up to level 99 in Legends. I don't think it's going up.

Get the water fairy fives tiles east of the starting area - it has a water shield rental skill that protects you from being one shot.

I did this mission without it, and it's way more painful than it needs to be. I avoided fighting any of the heroes (Lana / Impa) and captured their bases out from under them, freed the heroes you need to rescue, dropped a shade/shade fairy bomb in the enemy base, then went around capturing keeps / countering mook pushes to my leader then after 2 minutes went back and one shot Sheik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Don't Get Hit on the mission for the Lv. 3 Spinner :gonk:

Any suggestions for an apothecary mixture to take into this map? I'm going to grind up Ganon materials to finish out Din's Fire so I can special attack as much as possible.

Don't bother getting 1200 KOs. There's no need to since KOs are not a requirement for "Don't Get Hit" missions.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
My copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends has bugged out on me. I'm on Shining Beacon in Legend Mode, I'm at the point where it's telling me to capture the two Sactums... except they're already captured and nothing happening. What do?

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

W.T. Fits posted:

My copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends has bugged out on me. I'm on Shining Beacon in Legend Mode, I'm at the point where it's telling me to capture the two Sactums... except they're already captured and nothing happening. What do?

It may not be what I'm thinking, but if it is, you need to get three sanctums, and the last one is the square in the far south that doesn't look like anything right now.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

mastajake posted:

It may not be what I'm thinking, but if it is, you need to get three sanctums, and the last one is the square in the far south that doesn't look like anything right now.

Yep, that was it. Thanks!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is there any word yet on when the 3DS characters are coming to the Wii U version as DLC?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Vince MechMahon posted:

Is there any word yet on when the 3DS characters are coming to the Wii U version as DLC?

Yep. And they are.

Either redeem the code that came with Legends or wait a few months

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I defeated the Lv 9 splitting Dark Fi map a few times and have gained like 10 levels. Bug, or is this an intentional "Fi Fie Fo Farm" map included in the Twilight map?

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jun 18, 2016

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Potato Salad posted:

I defeated the Lv 9 splitting Dark Fi map a few times and have gained like 10 levels. Bug, or is this an intentional "Fi Fie Fo Farm" map included in the Twilight map?

Intentional.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
So i just got legends because i fond amazon was selling it for £17 which seemed like a really good price for taking it portable.

I'm just getting my head around the DLC though.

So i punched in the character code on the wii and those new characters have unlocked. I also went and bought the joint 3DS/WiiU season pass (because why not) and it's unlocked the Windwaker map on the 3DS. I activated the code i was set for the WiiU but it doesn't seem to have unlocked the Windwaker map on that. Is it not actually released on the WiiU yet?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Kin posted:

So i just got legends because i fond amazon was selling it for £17 which seemed like a really good price for taking it portable.

I'm just getting my head around the DLC though.

So i punched in the character code on the wii and those new characters have unlocked. I also went and bought the joint 3DS/WiiU season pass (because why not) and it's unlocked the Windwaker map on the 3DS. I activated the code i was set for the WiiU but it doesn't seem to have unlocked the Windwaker map on that. Is it not actually released on the WiiU yet?

Wii U version isn't getting the Adventure Maps. Just the characters and weapons.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

New stuff!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh man are those the pegasus boots?

Hahahahhaa can't wait to kick the poo poo out of enemies

King Crab
Nov 12, 2005

lets pretend i didnt say that and lets als0 pretend it isnt inevitable
Linkle continues to be the greatest character.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

New weapon tiers and old people used as items.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm going to kick men to death

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Seagull posted:

Same

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Marin can summon the Windfish with her special attack.

The Pegasus Boots are lightning element.

The level 4+ weapons have two elemental attributes instead of one.

The level cap will be raised with the next update.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Dunban posted:

Boo, that sucks. I was hoping they'd stay at 99. :(

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Seagull posted:

Now, will it be a re-do of the boot moveset from 8 Empires, or something else?

Either's fine, since that moveset was cool, but one wonders, given the Empires moveset had a use-legs-to-neck-twist grab.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Jun 23, 2016

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I am pleased with this choice of second weapon for Linkle.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Bakalakadaka posted:

I am pleased with this choice of second weapon for Linkle.

Yeah, I had no idea what to expect...but this is awesome

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I already thought Linkle was amazing and now she is going to be able to super lightning dragon kick everything. :stare:

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Seagull posted:

'These boots were made for walkin, and thats just what they'll do...'

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Dunban posted:

Marin can summon the Windfish with her special attack.

The Pegasus Boots are lightning element.

I am pleased with this.

quote:

But not this. BOO. I really liked the fixed level cap. All increasing it does is increase the amount of grinding you have to do!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

codenameFANGIO posted:

I already thought Linkle was amazing and now she is going to be able to super lightning dragon kick everything. :stare:

She'd better have this as her Musou attack:

https://jii.moe/4y4lxCErW.webm

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jun 23, 2016

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

jivjov posted:

Yeah, I had no idea what to expect...but this is awesome

Pegasus Boots are a great idea that I never would have thought of

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hah, she's gonna play like Ii Naotora in SW4, that owns

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
cant wait for linkle to stomp on my balls

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dunban posted:

:eyepoop:

Charlie Bobson
Dec 28, 2013
How much will I hate myself if I buy legends for a normal 3ds?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pegasus Boots wasn't anything I guessed but it's an awesome idea and I'm ok with it.

But wtf are they gonna do with the extra elemental weapons? Will it be random? I don't know how that's gonna work

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Charlie Bobson posted:

How much will I hate myself if I buy legends for a normal 3ds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRC6RrwFQE

Adventure mode kill count targets are not changed in any way to account for this, incidentally.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/745990259524067329

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ok the Boots look loving awesome

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nothing gives me Zelda nostalgia more than the Links Awakening music, this DLC pack owns

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So will this poo poo come out for the wiiu version?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Character and weapon yes, map no.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
So what are the major changes between versions for the adventure mode maps?

I just got up to a weapon square that used to be for Ruto, but was now locked to link (it unlocked epona). The funny thing is that the mission was still the same as Ruto's, i.e. battle as a warrior of water.

I dunno if it's because of the number of hours i put into the WiiU version (or if i forgot how much harder the Master Quest map is) but it also seems a bit easier than before.

Can someone remind me about all the weapon unlocks again? I was sure there were a lot more for different characters in the adventure mode map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The first map now has all the level 1 weapons, when you beat Ganon in that map, you unlock the Great Sea Map that has the level 2 weapons, and so on and so forth.

• Locked thread