Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

She must be like the worst feminist if she is voting for trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
plump for trump

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I also wish I were drunk on wine all day but I don't post on Facebook about it.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

is that a picture of a guy fixing a car, or a picture of a guy who's dead because he got run over in a car accident

Neither, he just bought it off Craigslist and is taking it apart before getting bored and turning it into a lawn ornament.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Linux Pirate posted:

She must be like the worst feminist if she is voting for trump.
Trump hates fat ugly women.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

plump for trump
Which is why this should be a thing.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

I wonder who's missing out.

Left-handers my dude

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

plump for trump

Checking in.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Millie posted:

Trump hates fat ugly women.

but who doesn't really

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
your mom

because she is one

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

she was a hoooah

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Sitting Here posted:

hey OP i got you

I think you might be on the money here. Today seems like a pretty good day to be waking up with some Anderron Shi.

I've got you covered too, OP. *thumbs up* :D

Leon Einstein posted:

Those are Louboutin shoes in that last one that cost hundreds of dollars.

Those ankles in the last one come in at well under £400 though.

ElGroucho posted:

Left-handers my dude

Ahh, the south paws... sounds valid then. The poor things, not even left-overs, just completely left out. Although, that could all too easily be twisted into bigotry towards the South. It wasn't so long ago that D&D weren't allowed to mention the South 'coz it caused too much hoopla and nonsense (or maybe it was just one person or other not allowed to mention it, 'coz they carried on too much, and I'm remembering it wrong).

As per what's implied a coupla posts back, I didn't actually know that saying "coloured" in reference to black people is considered racist now. I would've said it and wondered why on Earth feathers were getting ruffled.

I'm just wondering now, is calling a black guy "boy" still deemed a racist term? I'd never heard of it being so, but i was watching an Ali tribute show on telly the other day and it apparently was (is?). When he came down here one time (like a bajillion years sometime ago), he was a guest on a variety program of some sort (sorry, I dunno the name of it, it was well before my time).

Anyway, Ali and the host (Bert) were kidding around a bit when Bert made some quip calling Ali "boy". It was just an innocent comment and Ali got really, really angry - and it's probably not a good idea to get a top shelf boxer super upset. Ol' Bert didn't know what had happened or what was wrong, his eyes looked like they were just about to pop out of his huge round melon head if he opened them any wider, and no one had a clue what was going on. It was loving hilarious. Not that Ali was insulted and mad as hell, but rather the confusion and horror on people's faces.

Turns out that for him (Bert), a white guy, to call Ali "boy" was incredibly racist. So, yeah, is that still a thing? Or we've moved on from that, and saying that isn't racist anymore but it's been decided that saying "coloured" now is? I'm not being a smartarse when asking this either, it kinda sounds to me like I am (but I'm not). It's just I don't keep up to date with racial matters, I don't like that mess, and I don't discriminate when having a laugh at people so I'm really quite clueless about what the current taboos are unless I hear about them in passing. Like now.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
Source your quotes

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

play of the game

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ahh, the south paws... sounds valid then. The poor things, not even left-overs, just completely left out.

I'll cop to trying to give myself the old "El Extranjero" but if you can get the stroke down with your non-dominant hand, you are much handier than I.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/746174225338163201

DJ_Rimshot
Feb 24, 2014

Champenema posted:

I found this drivelling luantic on facebook:

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Fell for it!!!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

classic

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

I for one am glad we have the support of da share z0ne at this difficult time

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

pretty sure he wasn't jewish lol

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

My Big Goatse Brother

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Good, but no ring.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Anderron Shi posted:

pretty sure he wasn't jewish lol

Six point star is a gang symbol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Six point star is a gang symbol

Jew side!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Good, but no ring.

OH THANK gently caress

This is a very important thing for goons to say, thank you.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wurzag posted:

I for one am glad we have the support of da share z0ne at this difficult time

"Britian, after leaving the European Union, plans to join da share z0ne."

Just imagine how that would improve your country!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Good, but no ring.

Look at the position of the fingers, the POV is obviously from inside the anus looking out, with big brother looking in. We can't tell if there is a ring or not from this perspective.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Facebook Aunt posted:

Look at the position of the fingers, the POV is obviously from inside the anus looking out, with big brother looking in. We can't tell if there is a ring or not from this perspective.

It's the principle you can't question ideology

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
how is there no "no ring" word filter?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

oh dope posted:

how is there no "no ring" word filter?

Risky
May 18, 2003

Millie posted:

My friend who posted this is 400 lbs and on government assistance because her husband left her for being fat and lazy. She also bragged on fb the other day that her daughter made friends with a 'black girl.' I'm surprised she didn't use the word 'colored.'

Get new friends

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

"The're" whoo that's a new one, so close and yet so far.

Risky
May 18, 2003

I love FB meltdowns

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

What could possibly go wrong?

Risky posted:

I love FB meltdowns

I hate that baby so much, imagined being turned into a stupid meme before you can even talk, jfc.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

they should get those veteran guys with PTSD that punisher skull sniper dude is working with to destigmatize their condition to do it, would really help get them back into society and such. How is that all going by the way? I haven't really kept up to date.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

lol, jfc what a dumb idea. armed guards in the school poo poo why stop there how about we just go ahead and cover the perimeter with barbed wire fences while were at it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Risky posted:

I love FB meltdowns

i like how david williams brings up a scenario that has never and will never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

i like how david williams brings up a scenario that has never and will never happen.

The best part is they are both replying to a senior citizen

• Locked thread