Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did you get some of that sweet granny pussyy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Squat day has arrived again, salami up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If you're not eatin' breakfast for dinner on da reg then you're missing out.

Also you can dice up salami and add that to your scrambled eggs if you need to get gnarly the next day.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Man my back is hosed. I did really light leg press at the gym, which didn't hurt, but later I picked up a 12 pack of sodas from the back seat of my Jeep, and felt a pinch in my muscles in my lower back and poo poo has been stiff and painful all day. Apparently a good muscle strain in your back can take like 4 weeks to heal? That would be why it's been bothering me, the longest I've ever let it really rest is a few days(It's been and on/off problem for a bit, I think I initially hurt it at work) I still think I"m going to go to the GP Friday and get an X ray. My mom told me they should be able to at least tell me if it's something like a major disc issue or not, and I can get the ball rolling from there and get a reference for a sports med or PT or something. I just hope its only a muscle strain though. The pain is only kinda bad when I wake up, as I move around throughout the day it's really not so bad as it loosens up.

Guess I'll be a curl bro for the next month or so.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Your body keeps breaking down a lot, might i suggest eating more and upping your salami intake

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Work through all injuries until you have irrevocably hosed up your body's pain response and attain enlightenment.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Your body keeps breaking down a lot, might i suggest eating more and upping your salami intake

it really does. But seriously, it's only been the knee and back deal. And my knee seems to have gotten better, however I haven't really tried too much heavy squatting lately so I dunno. Perhaps the doctor will give me a salami injection?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lost five pounds in my first week on my periodization diet

i cannot physically eat 5 ounces of egg white in the morning.

What's a better lean source of breakfast protein

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Eat whole eggs.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

notZaar posted:

The deeper you go the denser the water is, and the greater the buoyancy force. If you want to really take it to the next level then lets see you lift on mountains tops where the air is thin.

You would be further from the earth's core and gravity would be less. You should lift in death valley or inside a volcano.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
I started stalling on all my lifts so I've dropped all the weights and started higher volume workouts. Yesterday I did deadlifts and total volume was 18,000 pounds. My last deadlift it was like 9,500, so I'm hella sore today :getin:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Why do people who drive Jeeps always have to refer to them as "my Jeep"? Like, if I leave something in my car, I'll just be like "oh it's in the car" but every loving Jeep owner always says "oh it's in the jeep". gently caress jeep owners and their stupid jeeps.

"We can take my jeep!" gently caress you. We can take your car. And it's only Jeeps. You don't hear people driving a loving Chrysler 300 saying "let's take my Chrysler!".

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FizFashizzle posted:

lost five pounds in my first week on my periodization diet

i cannot physically eat 5 ounces of egg white in the morning.

What's a better lean source of breakfast protein

whey

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Didn't that star trek actor get killed by his jeep? Ergo, jeep owners are idiots.

Anough jeep talk though, let's get back to talking seriously abiut injuries and how much salami us needed to heal them.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Booties posted:

Didn't that star trek actor get killed by his jeep? Ergo, jeep owners are idiots.

Anough jeep talk though, let's get back to talking seriously abiut injuries and how much salami us needed to heal them.

Lol if u can't bench press your faulty park brake Grand Cherokee off ur babby body when it pins you against ur mailbox

SpeedyCow fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jun 22, 2016

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Why do people who drive Jeeps always have to refer to them as "my Jeep"? Like, if I leave something in my car, I'll just be like "oh it's in the car" but every loving Jeep owner always says "oh it's in the jeep". gently caress jeep owners and their stupid jeeps.

"We can take my jeep!" gently caress you. We can take your car. And it's only Jeeps. You don't hear people driving a loving Chrysler 300 saying "let's take my Chrysler!".

"My E30."

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
when u have a car worth mentioning youll understand

i hate jeeps though too

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Saw a grown man wearing a dip belt (with the chain) as a substitute for a traditional belt today. poo poo was incredible.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

FogHelmut posted:

You would be further from the earth's core and gravity would be less. You should lift in death valley or inside a volcano.

Let's meet halfway and lift on the dead sea in an oxygen deprivation chamber.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Watched a skinny dude flailing around on the erg with an oxygen deprivation mask on last night. Practicing for Rio, I guess.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I use deprivation masks to prepare me for dutch ovens

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I dunno friend. I'm in Alabama and my JEEP has been in my family for a while, they always called it THE JEEP, friends call it THE JEEP as well, maybe it's a dumb alabama/redneck thing? Either way it's just a habit programmed into me.

You seem a bit testy lately, if you know what I mean.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

You seem a bit testy lately, if you know what I mean.

HES SAYING YOURE ON THE RAG

Zzulu posted:

Did you get some of that sweet granny pussyy though

loving I wish - I'd split a grandma or two in half if you know what I mean

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
well, i was implying roid rage from all the testosterone, but im sure it could be that as well.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

If I used testosterone I'd probably have muscles so it's obviously not that

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
perhaps we could go for a romantic moonlight cruise in the jeep to cheer you up

don't mind the garbage in the floorboard, just step on it if you need

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Maybe he had to dead lift some morbidly obese people off their toilets again lol. Like, can you even imagine being so loving fat, that being stuck on your toilet is even a possibility? Somewhere, someplace fat people have died on the shitter Elvis style, and people like Tiny Lowtax had to wrangle their corpulent smelly bodies out of the house.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

I start out every week thinking "maybe this will be the day that deadlifts are easy + painless" and later realize what a tremendous idiot I am for believing that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Deadlifts are the gift of pain, if you don't love the lift then why are you even in the gym.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Well deadlifts are pretty much my favorite single lift and I look forward to them every week.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lift until ur dead

deadlifts

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I'm gonna eat an entire chicken because I feel like it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

it really does. But seriously, it's only been the knee and back deal. And my knee seems to have gotten better, however I haven't really tried too much heavy squatting lately so I dunno. Perhaps the doctor will give me a salami injection?

i think you've got some systemic issue with your body that needs correcting before you go back to the gym

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Seriously though don't gently caress with your back, that and your knees are injuries you really can't afford to dance around.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I have become GymBro, dispenser of curls. Friend wants me to help him get in shape for his trip overseas. Time to work shoulders, biceps, and tris every day and never do legs.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Why should I be pulling myself up when I could be pulling the ceiling and building down around me?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Because that bitch ripped your heart out and you need to get out of your drunken stupor?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Always imagine that you are pushing and pulling the world around you

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FogHelmut posted:

Why should I be pulling myself up when I could be pulling the ceiling and building down around me?

How loving fat are you? Seek help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Zzulu posted:

Always imagine that you are pushing and pulling the world around you

I went to a restaurant Sunday morning and a sign on the door said "Pull Door Hard" so I did. It was easy AF to open

• Locked thread