Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005

Morter posted:

I'm more of the school of thought that he should catch his [closest white female loved one] being deep dicked by someone of an intolerable melanin count.

like his brother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Stanhope drunkenly asked why Cumia has an audience of 7 people and noted that they all look bored and waiting to give Cumia a ride back home. :allears:

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
The best way Joe Cumia could die would be by an accidental gutshot from Anthony with Ant refusing to call 911 because he's drunk and afraid they'll take his guns (which they later do).

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Chromatic posted:

Stanhope drunkenly asked why Cumia has an audience of 7 people and noted that they all look bored and waiting to give Cumia a ride back home. :allears:

Context? Elaborate? This sounds great.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Morter posted:

Context? Elaborate? This sounds great.

Stanhope is just obliterated and going every which way. Just torrent it for Stanhope.

He had that one lady who was the star of the 80's sitcom Head of The Class with him and brought her on camera to try to get her to show her breast cancer scars.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Chromatic posted:

He had that one lady who was the star of the 80's sitcom Head of The Class with him and brought her on camera to try to get her to show her breast cancer scars.

Oh good lord.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

UncleMonkey posted:

I love Joe talking like he's at loving Ruby Ridge or some poo poo. If poo poo ever did go down he and Ant would be hiding in Ant's basement drinking the last keg of Bud Lite, telling a viewer-less livestream how brave they are.

*basement door kicked in by jackboots*
*a little stick with a PBA card taped to it rises slowly from behind the couch and is then waggled in the air. soft whimpering is heard*

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rape Stink posted:

I really hope Joe Cumia is murdered by black people

Morter posted:

I'm more of the school of thought that he should catch his [closest white female loved one] being deep dicked by someone of an intolerable melanin count.

Not only that, but the lover manages to kick Joe's rear end so severely that he has to invent stories in order to salvage his dignity. And he wears a Fez soft neck brace for a few years as he keeps embellishing the story until it's a bunch of black people in Times Square that were raping his now ex-wife and he was beaten down like a chump.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
I have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment and I've just picked up listening to old Ron & Fez shows.

Is there anything that is required listening? Anything with Earl and/or Dave seems to be gold.

So far i'm about halfway through the midnight rider saga.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Stotty posted:

I have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment and I've just picked up listening to old Ron & Fez shows.

Is there anything that is required listening? Anything with Earl and/or Dave seems to be gold.

these two are my favourites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5QcSrYuak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukymxUho64

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Not only that, but the lover manages to kick Joe's rear end so severely that he has to invent stories in order to salvage his dignity. And he wears a Fez soft neck brace for a few years as he keeps embellishing the story until it's a bunch of black people in Times Square that were raping his now ex-wife and he was beaten down like a chump.

this is usually how the bigot story circle goes.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.facebook.com/JosephCumia/posts/10154250328344476 And here we see, in the evolution of language in the SAMCRO "Bro"Joe Kumya, Jr., the introduction of EMOJIS!

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Chromatic posted:

I don't know why Ant even bothers having that "audient". All the times I've watched they aren't miked up, and even when the show directly mentions a particular audience member the camera only very very rarely changes angle to film them. At least if they weren't there he could keep up the ruse that he's speaking to hundreds of thousands of people.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Stotty posted:

A youtube playlist of Fez being Fez, crying or being teased:
http://tinyurl.com/hnr87yg

I couldn't figure out how to paste a playlist link without the url parser loving it up.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jun 22, 2016

MacFoon
Jul 25, 2007

Chromatic posted:

Stanhope is just obliterated and going every which way. Just torrent it for Stanhope.

:stare:

It's like a public access show set in the bleak, surreally awful Aqua Teen Hunger Force universe. You could even say that Ant is an emaciated Italian Carl of sorts.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Stotty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WPvu9k680E

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I'm so happy I knew what that was before I clicked it. :hfive:

AxisofIdiocy
Mar 5, 2009

What do you mean this
isn't the ketchup?
Never been more sold by a description on a youtube video.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Well, guess I'm listening to this again. I love how you can hear the weariness in Ron's voice right from the get-go.

Stotty posted:

Fun Dave clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__-36-2eiRY - Long clip of Dave running through his lovely invention ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryUS6wrs6c - Dave vs Fez doing characters. Dave's characters are strange and hilarious.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Cheers for these, I think I already listened to Davey Mac's insane inventions.

Can't remember if I heard the cat thing way back, but it's worth a re-listen. I definitely listened to the whole cakehorn thing recently.

Disco dog seems to be the man when it comes to R&F playlists.

Stotty fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Jun 23, 2016

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

JFC posted:

The best way Joe Cumia could die would be by an accidental gutshot from Anthony with Ant refusing to call 911 because he's drunk and afraid they'll take his guns (which they later do).

That would never happen because Ant's guns have already been taken away.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shock & Jock

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Shock & Jock was the best

I think it was shock and jock where one of the bumpers was like a black woman saying "they made me pick the cotton out of a Tylenol bottle while they laughed at me" and that line still kills me

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

lol

https://redd.it/4ph5ls

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

Shock & Jock was the best

I think it was shock and jock where one of the bumpers was like a black woman saying "they made me pick the cotton out of a Tylenol bottle while they laughed at me" and that line still kills me

Whaaat? I don't remember voiced/ recorded bumpers for s&j.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I guess bumper is the wrong word it was just some like montage promo or something for Shock and Jock

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Ant pleads guilty, and will be sentenced in August. Ouch.

You'd think with his luck that the sentencing would occur around July 4th. This just means he has more chances to get in trouble as that date always seems to gently caress with him in some big way.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gg

Somehow we all knew how this would end but I still didn't believe it was gonna happen

I wonder how his tin knocking career will go

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Someone should have TOLD HIM TO BEHAVE!

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Ant pleads guilty, and will be sentenced in August.

But Gavin said he was cleared :/

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Call Me Charlie posted:

But Gavin said he was cleared :/

Another reason to never listen to a word Gavin says, then

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Is there an actual source on this that's not "because reddit said so"

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Yes, right there in the link

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

I guess this was the plan all along, put it off until the phoney rehabilitation stay. Positive changes to address lifestyle choices blah blah blah.

It's funny because I was listening to an old show, around about the time of the Cleveland kidnapping thing, where that Charles Ramsey guy who called police became a star for a hot minute. Anthony started ragging on him because he had some domestic abuse charge in his past, like a lot of those people do...

Stotty fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jun 23, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What charges did he plea to? I can't check the link right now.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What charges did he plea to? I can't check the link right now.

Website says domestic violence.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Stotty posted:

Website says domestic violence.

Pretty sure it was an offered plea deal to misdemeanor third degree assault or something where he'll pay like a $200.00 fine and go on business as usual.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Stotty posted:

I definitely listened to the whole cakehorn thing recently.

Cakehorn is probably my favourite R&F moment ever.

"Running their cakehorn, tootin' that!" and the slow realisation of everyone else in the room that Fez had just said that.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I feel bad for Fez but he made such golden radio being mocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

80s James Hetfield posted:

Pretty sure it was an offered plea deal to misdemeanor third degree assault or something where he'll pay like a $200.00 fine and go on business as usual.

More than likely, but it means he'll never have a gun ever again. And that means the hooligans and rapscallions will be able to raid his property infinitely in the near future. How long do you think some EN PERSON will take to haul off that velociraptor of his?

• Locked thread