Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have it on good authority op that you were seen driving a cadillac to the high end grocery store and purchasing steak and lobster with your food stamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

i have it on good authority op that you were seen driving a cadillac to the high end grocery store and purchasing steak and lobster with your food stamps

It makes sense that a welfare queen could only truly exist within a monarchy.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

FirstPersonShitter posted:

if we vote to remain i feel everyone who voted for brexit should be made to leave the eu

by being put on a boat and pushed out to sea
deport all brexiters. they dont share our values or culture

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

also tramadol junkie is bad troll

all the groups hes talking about immigrating here are from outside the eu

leaving the eu wouldnt stop them immigrating at all

also I grew up white in one of the areas of birmingham he describes as 'occupied territory' and i had a fine time of it

I thought all the racism was trolling until he had a godlikeproductions tab open. That makes me think he is 100% sincere.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

GLP is awesome and a lot of truth posted on that site you will not find in the Zionist media.

I pay $10 a month for my account there- I ain't no anonymous coward.

As a realistic person with critical thinking skills, that site does have some benefit. There is 1% signal in the 99% noise.

If you are interested in Geology, some of the Astrophysics or astronomy the long running megathreads will laboriously search the entirety of the internet for every possible news source you could want because those people are loving obsessed. Anything remotely real will have ten people spending 20 hours a day turning their psychotic paranoia into a fountain of information that is actually interesting sometimes.

However the vast majority of the site is right wing / religious stuff. threads like "JEWS ATTACK FERGUSON POLICE, BLAME IT ON MOON HOLOGRAM ANNANUKI" where people like you swear up and down that the jews are responsible for all of the ills in the world, and you basically validate your own dumbass opinions with the most racist / outlandish poo poo people can just post with zero filter anonymously on the internet.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the polish made witcher 3 which puts them over the UK in the "good countries" scale

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

"britain for the british!!!! oh no i have to get a job now lol"- the op

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I forget, is tramadol junky the former neo nazi turned christian identalist ?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Who the hell reads The Guardian?

Daily Mail is the goto news site.
you are what they call in your neck of the woods "a right oval office"

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

tramadol junkie is too much of a comedy setup to be real.

a super racist cripple leaving high on the hog off government money while calling immigrants all leeches and such.

its a bad caricature from a bad political cartoon

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

CharlestonJew posted:

the polish made witcher 3 which puts them over the UK in the "good countries" scale
Ah and yet the British "are making" Star Citizen and No Man's Sky, which puts them in the #1 spot wrt grifting space retards.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

tramadol junkie is too much of a comedy setup to be real.

a super racist cripple leaving high on the hog off government money while calling immigrants all leeches and such.

its a bad caricature from a bad political cartoon

he's reregged too many times to be a troll

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I'm extremely pro leave because I don't want to see our UK brothers and sisters enslaved by the Islamic menace but I also really want to see Tramadol Junky's epic meltdown if they stay.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tramadol Junkie posted:

ATM receipt from yesterday,

I have savings assholes because the Gov pays for everything for me.

welcome to obama's america

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

reading tromadol junkie's rap sheet is extremely lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Y-Hat posted:

reading tromadol junkie's rap sheet is extremely lol

I'll be damned, he's got an authentic Butt Wizard probation in there

the only documented proof that Butt Wizard ever did a mod thing

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

I'm extremely pro leave because I don't want to see our UK brothers and sisters enslaved by the Islamic menace but I also really want to see Tramadol Junky's epic meltdown if they stay.

Britain was already lost 8 years ago, that genie is never going back inside the bottle. Brexit "independence" is actually just another step on the rapid path to becoming the United Caliphate :jihad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030798/Muslim-outrage-police-advert-featuring-cute-puppy-sitting-policemans-hat.html

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

error1 posted:

Britain was already lost 8 years ago, that genie is never going back inside the bottle.
i hate that term because to get rid of a genie, you make three wishes

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Well, that's it, I gone done and voted. Sure is weird to be on the same side as a campaign headed by someone who hosed a dead pig's head, though. Still, the one thing this election was missing was the people on the other side threatening to leave the country if they don't win.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So if Britain secedes, is there like a huge invasion and war and stuff to keep the EU together?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I thought all the racism was trolling until he had a godlikeproductions tab open. That makes me think he is 100% sincere.

As a realistic person with critical thinking skills, that site does have some benefit. There is 1% signal in the 99% noise.

If you are interested in Geology, some of the Astrophysics or astronomy the long running megathreads will laboriously search the entirety of the internet for every possible news source you could want because those people are loving obsessed. Anything remotely real will have ten people spending 20 hours a day turning their psychotic paranoia into a fountain of information that is actually interesting sometimes.

However the vast majority of the site is right wing / religious stuff. threads like "JEWS ATTACK FERGUSON POLICE, BLAME IT ON MOON HOLOGRAM ANNANUKI" where people like you swear up and down that the jews are responsible for all of the ills in the world, and you basically validate your own dumbass opinions with the most racist / outlandish poo poo people can just post with zero filter anonymously on the internet.

I am part of the Jew hating ZOG crowd and a News Junkie.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Serious question.
Tomorrow, the immigrants we deliver to the ports for deportation, do they have to be conscious?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

error1 posted:

Britain was already lost 8 years ago, that genie is never going back inside the bottle. Brexit "independence" is actually just another step on the rapid path to becoming the United Caliphate :jihad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030798/Muslim-outrage-police-advert-featuring-cute-puppy-sitting-policemans-hat.html

I do feel this a little too. I feel the EU migrants generally integrate a lot better than the migrants from places like the Middle East, and voting to leave the EU won't change that fact. I am not pro immigration, but I fear that a lot of people will vote leave purely because of the "muslim menace", which is just insane.

e: lol speaking of which...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36610409

"Ma mum made me do it!".

spud fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jun 23, 2016

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

spud posted:

I do feel this a little too. I feel the EU migrants generally integrate a lot better than the migrants from places like the Middle East, and voting to leave the EU won't change that fact. I am not pro immigration, but I fear that a lot of people will vote leave purely because of the "muslim menace", which is just insane.

Insane? You got Millions of backwards Muslims rapefugees and Low IQ Africans just waiting to get their EU passports so they can get to Benefits Britain not to mention all the horrible dirty Romain gypsies that have come over living 10 to a house on benefits for FREE, leaving their rubbish all over the streets and laughing at us .

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am part of the Jew hating ZOG crowd and a News Junkie.
as a jew, i can assure you the feeling is mutual

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Insane? You got Millions of backwards Muslims rapefugees and Low IQ Africans just waiting to get their EU passports so they can get to Benefits Britain not to mention all the horrible dirty Romain gypsies that have come over living 10 to a house for FREE, leaving their rubbish all over the streets and laughing at us .
says the guy whose spine is hosed up and getting benefits from the british government while saying poo poo about "rapefugees"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The number 1 baby name in Britain last year was Muhammad (3 different spellings).

You guys are hosed.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Y-Hat posted:

as a jew, i can assure you the feeling is mutual

You and me share nothing in common Mordecai.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Prorat posted:

The number 1 baby name in Britain last year was Muhammad (3 different spellings).

You guys are hosed.
if you count all the permutations of "aidan" in america it's most likely the number one name by a longshot, so it's not any better here

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Y-Hat posted:

says the guy whose spine is hosed up and getting benefits from the british government while saying poo poo about "rapefugees"

I paid my taxes working for 20 years.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

You guys are hosed.

That's hosed up

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Also, do immigrants have to be delivered for deport with all their limbs.

Asking for a friend.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You and me share nothing in common Mordecai.
mordecai is a good character on regular show

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Prorat posted:

You guys are hosed.

ahaha its true holy poo poo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prorat posted:

You guys are hosed.

Well Muslims tend to have much higher birth rates , both recent immigrants and native British muslims, so its a never ending cycle in that those baby Muhammads will make more than if they were a John or whatever, and those will make more and so on, at a higher rate than most other ethnic groups/religions. White Brits tend to be marrying much later (if at all) in life, and having 1 or 2 kids later in life also.

Not sure if "we are hosed" (by which I assume you mean a Muslim majority country?), as the UK is still a very very white country (outside of London anyway). Maybe in 2200 we will have a Muslim majority population?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Not really, we get lots of really nice and cheap restaurants (I save money and don't need to cook) and cheap labour (so I can do a stupid office job instead) and house prices go up because there are more people and less houses, which is awesome because I own my house so I'm getting richer just by posting in GBS.

Plus the only muslims that I meet in my sheltered middle class life are the really nice and educated ones. It's pretty awesome. Plus the massive influx of taxi drivers means transport is so cheap that I never actually need to visit any of the bad parts of town.

Sure working class British people are getting hosed in the rear end, but lol if I care about them because they're all backwards racists who don't understand progress.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Well I finally got off my arse and voted...but I'm not saying which one until the results come in. :smuggo:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RobattoJesus posted:

Not really, we get lots of really nice and cheap restaurants (I save money and don't need to cook) and cheap labour (so I can do a stupid office job instead) and house prices go up because there are more people and less houses, which is awesome because I own my house so I'm getting richer just by posting in GBS.

Plus the only muslims that I meet in my sheltered middle class life are the really nice and educated ones. It's pretty awesome. Plus the massive influx of taxi drivers means transport is so cheap that I never actually need to visit any of the bad parts of town.

Sure working class British people are getting hosed in the rear end, but lol if I care about them because they're all backwards racists who don't understand progress.

Nothing says progress like semi-slavery.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Well Muslims tend to have much higher birth rates , both recent immigrants and native British muslims, so its a never ending cycle in that those baby Muhammads will make more than if they were a John or whatever, and those will make more and so on, at a higher rate than most other ethnic groups/religions. White Brits tend to be marrying much later (if at all) in life, and having 1 or 2 kids later in life also.

Not sure if "we are hosed" (by which I assume you mean a Muslim majority country?), as the UK is still a very very white country (outside of London anyway). Maybe in 2200 we will have a Muslim majority population?

You should ask WHY their numbers higher. It's on purpose. Enjoy your take over.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

spud posted:

Maybe in 2200 we will have a Muslim majority population?
lol at the concept of people maintaining their faith in any god over more than 2 generations in our forsaken swamp.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RobattoJesus posted:

Maybe if progress stopped loving them in the rear end they'd be more accepting of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
What if instead of expelling all the muslims, you guys over in britain just lured the next generation away from their faith with the empty promises of consumerism? I mean let's face it, your unfortunate gene pool could really use an injection of middle eastern hotness.

• Locked thread