Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

having grown up in a sharia law no whitey zone like fox news talks about i can tell you that being english is highly infectious and most muslim kids have already caught it.

to the extent that i have witnessed conversations where two people, both children of immigrants, have been complaining about immigration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nope. Us Brexiters are gonna start rioting and burn this bitch down.

I'd wheel you into a lake then piss on you as you drowned.

(This has nothing to do with your voting choice in this referendum)

efb;

Police Automaton posted:

Arent you in a wheelchair or something? You know they'd just like, roll you into a lake. You know that, yes? Just asking.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Police Automaton posted:

Arent you in a wheelchair or something? You know they'd just like, roll you into a lake. You know that, yes? Just asking.

I can walk with my stick and beat you with it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Police Automaton posted:

LOL

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tramadol Junkie posted:

aren't you the guy who gets mercilessly and constantly owned by the kids on your estate?

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Police Automaton posted:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Tramadol Junkie posted:

u wot mate

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

aren't you the guy who gets mercilessly and constantly owned by the kids on your estate?

Nope. I dont live on a housing estate.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bacon Taco posted:

You may be too young to remember the IRA...

Daily terrorists attacks with casualties in the hundreds of thousands for the last 15 years in the name of Catholicism?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i voted remain because i would rather be ruled from afar by european power elites that be ruled from close up by the moronic schoolboys who make up our government

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FirstPersonShitter posted:

i voted remain because i would rather be ruled from afar by european power elites that be ruled from close up by the moronic schoolboys who make up our government

Plot twist they're all corrupt assholes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

A racist cripple on benefits voting out is the best troll. Bravo.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Daily terrorists attacks with casualties in the hundreds of thousands for the last 15 years in the name of Catholicism?

Bu-bu-bu THE CRUSADES!!!!!

Which is my favorite argument because it basically says Islam has made 0 cultural advancement in the past 1000 years (not that it's responsible for any advancement ever, but that's a different thread).

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Bape Culture posted:

A racist cripple on benefits voting out is the best troll. Bravo.

Those Brits are like THE BEST at satire.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if prorat will ever figure out what neoliberal means :allears:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

Plot twist they're all corrupt assholes

i know that. its just our lot are so much stupider

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I take it you've never seen the British MEPs?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

tenspott posted:

Bu-bu-bu THE CRUSADES!!!!!

Which is my favorite argument because it basically says Islam has made 0 cultural advancement in the past 1000 years (not that it's responsible for any advancement ever, but that's a different thread).

Islam is when the middle east stopped doing anything wortwhile for eternity basically

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

i know that. its just our lot are so much stupider

Counter point: The Olympics are still planned to happen in Rio as of June 23, 2016.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
one time i was going to visit london but they wouldnt let me in the country since i had never hosed a young boy

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

coffeetable posted:

a) you could give every person in the UK an acre of their own. issue isn't a lack of space, it's a lack of space in central london. and that's not an immigration issue, it's a planning problem
b) immigrants make up 10% of the population

I think you missed the point....if everyone had an acre, you would have a neighbour on your (admittedly large) doorstep still, we would lose all our national parks, and we still wouldnt be able to "get away" and just walk for miles without seeing a soul. Being able to do this is good for the soul. National parks in the countries I mentioned are insane, in fact I chartered a plane to fly over yellowstone and the grand canyon due to the vastness.

The issue IS lack of space if we want to maintain a certain quality of life. We also have only 60.2 million acres, not enough for one acre per person.

You missed my edit in the original post you quoted:

e: An idea: If you are over 65 and retired you get shipped to spain and get a villa in the sun, but in return your £750k semi in a London Suburb is vacated to make way for working people.

spud fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 23, 2016

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

*is farage*

*abstains from MEP votes*

*attends 1 out of 48 EU fisheries meetings*

"The eu doesn't represent us, we have no say in fishing laws" :qq:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pound_Coin posted:

*is farage*

gently caress off Farage, makes sense your forum username would be pound coin.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They banned exit polls on the EU Referendum - they need the time to "fix" the votes/erase and change the pencil votes so remain win.

Somebody is angry that their pet cause is going to lose.

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

RobattoJesus posted:

gently caress off Farage, makes sense your forum username would be pound coin.

more like pwned_coin

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

spud posted:

I think you missed the point....if everyone had an acre, you would have a neighbour on your (admittedly large) doorstep still, we would lose all our national parks, and we still wouldnt be able to "get away" and just walk for miles without seeing a soul. Being able to do this is good for the soul. National parks in the countries I mentioned are insane, in fact I chartered a plane to fly over yellowstone and the grand canyon due to the vastness.

The issue IS lack of space if we want to maintain a certain quality of life. We also have only 60.2 million acres, not enough for one acre per person.

You missed my edit in the original post you quoted:

e: An idea: If you are over 65 and retired you get shipped to spain and get a villa in the sun, but in return your £750k semi in a London Suburb is vacated to make way for working people.
is this post for real?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
What do you mean we have to wait until tomorrow for the result?!?
I want to patriot arrest and detain an immigrant NNNOOOOWWWW!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

D...drat!

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008
Does anyone know any good rubbers that work on ink?

Asking for a friend.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

My PIN is 4826 posted:

more like pwned_coin

i got owned bad :(

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Prettz posted:

is this post for real?

we need big parks

*lives in goddamn clown car with 30 people*

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Kaislioc posted:

Does anyone know any good rubbers that work on ink?

Asking for a friend.

Number of ballots you can erase and tick other box in a minute = a few.
Number of ballots you can print out and simply tick your box in a minute = a fuckton more.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prettz posted:

is this post for real?

Read my previous posts and make up your own mind :gary:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

tramadol junkie's reaction to bremain caught on video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O1TbUHGN_k

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

yes in my highly scientific study of immigration i decided to tear down all the cities and give every person an acre

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The biggest problem for British people is that yes they have small houses but then they also fill them full of cheap high-street garbage decorations and gigantic sofas with flowers and massive hairy carpets which means that the average British house is 50% wool which is why all their homes look so small.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
sooo if Brexit does happen how does it affect us here in the usa?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Stumpalitious posted:

Somebody is angry that their pet cause is going to lose.

Media companies don't do exit polls, but major investment groups are conducting their own secret polls to make decisions prior to the announcement of the result and you don't think that sounds bad?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
maybe they should do something actually important like figure out how to make a cheeseburger that isnt total poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Those drat Catholics and their daily car bombs on their own people! drat them!!

• Locked thread