Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prettz posted:

yes in my highly scientific study of immigration i decided to tear down all the cities and give every person an acre

Coffeetable is the acre guy, I was responding to that. I like the garden I have. If I had an acre I could get a moto X bike and do sweet loving jumps though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Really bummed about england staying

lfield
May 10, 2008

spasticColon posted:

sooo if Brexit does happen how does it affect us here in the usa?

it wont

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

tenspott posted:

Media companies don't do exit polls, but major investment groups are conducting their own secret polls to make decisions prior to the announcement of the result and you don't think that sounds bad?

Sounds like a lot of capital is on the line so I don't know why they wouldn't do this.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Quoting this to celebrate Tramadol Junkie getting whacked again :toot:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

spasticColon posted:

well the theory is it'll help trump by causing a recession which will turn everyone against the establishment. since hilary is a kind of establishment golem she might be hurt by this

in reality the US would step right over the UK's corpse to shake hands with germany

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

spasticColon posted:

Britain will become the de facto summer destination of USA tourism dollars in Europe. Francerabia, Germanistan, and other Euro countries will see that influx of money dry up as people avoid the "no go" terrorist zones in those places. That means that the UK will have lots of dollars to spend, so you'll see US exports to the UK increase (as well as an influx of UK tourists in Disneyworld) and a decrease in trade with the remaining EU countries. The GBP will regain strength with relation to the dollar, and the Euro will decrease in value, but American people will continue to avoid Europe, even as it goes "on sale", because saving a few thousand dollars on vacation isn't going to be worth the risk.

Tricky D posted:

Sounds like a lot of capital is on the line so I don't know why they wouldn't do this.

Sure, but the main reason the BBC, Sky, et al. aren't doing exit polling is supposedly because it's not possible due to lack of a baseline (???). It's a stupid premise, but apparently Barclays, RBSC, etc. figured it out so the lack of exit polling from the media sounds suspicious.

tenspott fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 23, 2016

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RobattoJesus posted:

gently caress off Farage, makes sense your forum username would be pound coin.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
live updates of people counting things. we live in bizarre times

im going for an early night though. wake me up when the rioting starts

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Because I've got nothing else to do, I'm going to pull an all nighter checking the results until the morning. The OP will be constantly updated with the current Leave and Remain votes.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It might if you're an extremely wealthy investment banker with offices in London.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

uk will vote for sharia

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

nige taking a decent crack at suckign his own dick

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Keep an eye out if they start reporting extremely high levels of postal voting in particular areas. Postal voting is one of the simplest ways to abuse the system.

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

GoldenAppel posted:

Keep an eye out if they start reporting extremely high levels of postal voting in particular areas. Postal voting is one of the simplest ways to abuse the system.

It's also a great way for people who've gone on holiday to vote, which doesn't seem that out of order in the middle of June?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yalls breakfast looks like garbage by the way.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

This should replace the Union flag.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Chinatown posted:

maybe they should do something actually important like figure out how to make a cheeseburger that isnt total poo poo

http://www.hacheburgers.com/menu/

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

My PIN is 4826 posted:

It's also a great way for people who've gone on holiday to vote, which doesn't seem that out of order in the middle of June?

Yeah my parents did a postal vote. So did Tramadol Junkie because he is a fake cripple troll.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Man and his dog posted:

Yalls breakfast looks like garbage by the way.

Nah can of cold beans dumped on an unsalted fried egg is really great food. Just tremendous not garbage at all.

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

Junior Jr. posted:

Because I've got nothing else to do, I'm going to pull an all nighter checking the results until the morning. The OP will be constantly updated with the current Leave and Remain votes.

Constantly updating the OP doesn't sound like a practical thing to do. Why not just link to the BBC results?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
So is the brisket ready yet? I'm getting p hungry.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

GoldenAppel posted:

At least wait until your side loses before you start making excuses and conspiracy theories.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

from their instagram page

gently caress this and gently caress you

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Once I had pizza in France with corn on it. It was not very good. I was like, jesus, don't you idiots have any pineapple?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What the gently caress?!!!!

Corn on a burger. Dear god.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

spud posted:

Yeah my parents did a postal vote. So did Tramadol Junkie because he is a fake cripple troll.

he couldn't face wheeling past the group of twelve year olds outside his apartment block to cast a ballot

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Chinatown posted:

should have let hitler finish the job

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Chinatown posted:

ok, that's a warcrime, but their bacon cheeseburger is loving great

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I bet when you bite into that patty a dust cloud shoots out the other end.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

corn and tree leaves. wow. just wow. gently caress yourselveds to death

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

yeah we're not good

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Placid Marmot posted:

Constantly updating the OP doesn't sound like a practical thing to do. Why not just link to the BBC results?

Trying to find an embed version of the results to post in OP.

This is the best link I could find.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Corn salsa would be decent on a good burger. That poo poo isn't either of those things.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Looks like Gibraltar is 84% remain.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Tricky D posted:

I bet when you bite into that patty a dust cloud shoots out the other end.

also pretty sure it's some kind of veggie bean burger,

if you decide to go vegitarian, you dont get burgers anymore

it's a double warcrime

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Junior Jr. posted:

Trying to find an embed version of the results to post in OP.

This is the best link I could find.

Surely you mean this link?

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Pound_Coin posted:

also pretty sure it's some kind of veggie bean burger,

if you decide to go vegitarian, you dont get burgers anymore

it's a double warcrime

Hello I dont eat meat because of some bullshit reason but my brain still craves it because humans are inherently meat eaters no matter what so allow me to form this random poo poo into meat shapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
BARMY BRUSSELS BUREAUCRATS BOLLOCKING BRITISH BEEF BURGERS

• Locked thread