Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Buy Sterling ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it's sad watching your parent go senile. Death would be a blessing at this point

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So are the people for leaving like the UK trump supporters

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Looks like we will be using the Euro after all.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bust Rodd posted:

Im am a hopeless blind scrub, what is the significance of those graphs

See how money buys you things because people think it has value? When graph goes down you can't buy things because your money is just dumb paper with a face on it.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
Does this mean I can buy a jaguar f type for really cheap soon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i should take a trip to 'ol england if the pound keeps crashing

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Chinatown posted:

i should take a trip to 'ol england if the pound keeps crashing

counterpoint: youd be in england

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Lol at placing your country's economic future in the hands of the average brit

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

vols bitch posted:

counterpoint: youd be in england

id go to scotland, a cool place. and drink a bunch.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

oh yeah don't come to england even if things are going good here

london maybe for a couple days (it's not really part of the country)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
E D M I L L I B A N D

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Look's like Great Britain is taking a great pounding(in the rear end) :grin:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Eonwe posted:

So are the people for leaving like the UK trump supporters

Yes. They are old uneducated racist dillholes.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Ape Fist posted:

E D M I L L I B A N D

It's making me remember how funny it was when he lost and dudes were all "Ed milliband is too good for this loving country" so I'm really looking forward to the meltdowns tomorrow whoever wins.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

TEAH SYAG posted:

I support Texit if we get to purge Austin after succession

It's funny how the capital of Texas is the least Texas-like city in the entire state.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

psychokitty posted:

Yes. They are old uneducated racist dillholes.

i also think everyone who does not conform to my way of thinking is a racist, and also a sexist, and also a transphobe.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Fist posted:

i also think everyone who does not conform to my way of thinking is a racist, and also a sexist, and also a transphobe.

Stupid poo poo liberals actually believe

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Ape Fist posted:

I didn't say sexist or trasphobe. I'm not even British. I was just answering a question. It's common knowledge that the majority of brexit supporters have similar values as trump supporters.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Fist posted:

Gotta enforce purity of thought. (Even if it ultimately means that you consider "others" too stupid or stubborn to measure up to the standards we supposedly hold so dear!)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

psychokitty posted:

I didn't say sexist or trasphobe. I'm not even British. I was just answering a question. It's common knowledge that the majority of brexit supporters have similar values as trump supporters.

Not all Brexit voters are racist, but all racists are Brexit voters.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I just voted for hilalry I think

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
so why is it surprising sunderland voted LEAVE? is there something the peanut gallery should know about tsundereland?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

also seriously. buy sterling. this poo poo is gonna tank hard.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Ape Fist posted:

Venn diagram pls

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Would UK people be especially opposed to just kicking out Sunderland and Swindon? Let them join Ireland or Sealand or something?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mad Wack posted:

so why is it surprising sunderland voted LEAVE? is there something the peanut gallery should know about tsundereland?

Their name is sunder-land, I think maybe they're trying to split Britain :tinfoil:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Skeesix posted:

Let them join Ireland

We don't want it.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

Given the preferences of financial and industrial elites I'm p. sure this is 100% wrong

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Skeesix posted:

Would UK people be especially opposed to just kicking out Sunderland and Swindon? Let them join Ireland or Sealand or something?

Rofl welcome to U.S. political discussion.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Superior Bastard posted:

It's funny how the capital of Texas is the least Texas-like city in the entire state.

Houston should be the real capital, with all government buildings mixed in with the refineries.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Oh gently caress now I lost count of which boroughs left, I'll have to pick up and count the results and double-check them.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Skeesix posted:

This is how I feel about all of England all of the time. :allears:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

psychokitty posted:

there are legitimate if probably incorrect reasons to vote to leave

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

Im sure you have some statistics to back this up. Surely you're above classist prejudice remarks. Right?

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
do you think mods of sa care about this thread? could i put a festering rear end in a top hat in this thread and have it go unnoticed?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Wack posted:

do you think mods of sa care about this thread? could i put a festering rear end in a top hat in this thread and have it go unnoticed?

Yes.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The best part of Brexit is watching all the enlightened, err, allies wail and wring their hands about how damaging this might/would/will be to Merkel's fiefdom

Gang rapes and rape gangs: the saga of the European Union

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
did someone make a brexit through the gift shop joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

psychokitty posted:

that must be extremely triggering for you and many british, as well

• Locked thread