Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

RobattoJesus posted:

No one voted in London because it was raining and they didn't want to get water in their £500 shoes.

yes that was my excuse. I sent the butler though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Grammaton posted:

Wow the pendulum just swung back toward remain quite a ways.

They just found the erasers, considering all these votes were cast on a piece of paper with a pencil.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you guys should import mexicans because those guys loving own

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
british refugees about to populate the US south

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

spud posted:

It's weird that Scotland is so pro-remain, but if I walk into a bar in Glasgow and say "Alright Lads!" I will probably get stabbed....

Yet my country is connected to Scotland. And I love Scotland.

Britain is voting leave as protest vote, Scotland is double protest voting and voting remain. Wales is triple protest voting and is voting leave. Northern Ireland is basically protest vote inception.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Brexis, the only sure way to make me leave texas

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

yall are welcome here, our states the size of western europe anyway and we can build u nice homes in the suburbs no more flats or lofts or w/e yall do in places where folks cant afford to have houses that dont share walls with other folks

everyone here will find yalls accents charming and invite u to bbqs and take u out shootin come on over buddys :clint:

this is adorable and i think all brits would be fine texans in the long run. southern hospitality true to form

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

vols bitch posted:

you guys should import mexicans because those guys loving own

A British friend once explained to me that Poland is like the Mexico of Europe, but that everyone hates Pollacks more than Mexicans are hated here. I find it hard to believe but according to him that's how it works.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RobattoJesus posted:

Britain is voting leave as protest vote, Scotland is double protest voting and voting remain. Wales is triple protest voting and is voting leave. Northern Ireland is basically protest vote inception.

Yeah but I don't get that....

The reason wales and scotland get such good......ah....ok...*touches nose*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

this is adorable and i think all brits would be fine texans in the long run. southern hospitality true to form

i'm not sure some of them could handle being nobody having nothing special over anyone else by birthright

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/lindsaylohan/status/746153623894265856

:eyepop:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pryor on Fire posted:

A British friend once explained to me that Poland is like the Mexico of Europe, but that everyone hates Pollacks more than Mexicans are hated here. I find it hard to believe but according to him that's how it works.

Your friend is a loving dick head. I am serious.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

yall are welcome here, our states the size of western europe anyway and we can build u nice homes in the suburbs no more flats or lofts or w/e yall do in places where folks cant afford to have houses that dont share walls with other folks

everyone here will find yalls accents charming and invite u to bbqs and take u out shootin come on over buddys :clint:

Brits start dying in temps over 80, might want to warn them before they come over to play

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
since when did Lindsay think she was a UK citizen all of a sudden?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
If we're playing a drinking game, how many times will they keep saying "it could go both ways"?

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

spud posted:

Your friend is a loving dick head. I am serious.

Sure, but I have yet to meet a Brit who you could not apply that term to. Me personally I love Mexicans. And Poles. Or whatever they are called. Humans!?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Danger Mahoney posted:

Brits start dying in temps over 80, might want to warn them before they come over to play

brits move to warm climates whenever possible to escape their damp drab island. i know some brits who just moved to one of those islands that starts with a St.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Junior Jr. posted:

since the media started making every vote GOOD vs EVIL!

also no borders and we're all one i guess

my vote is britain can gently caress right the gently caress off

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Junior Jr. posted:

I think when you made this thread and kept spamming #GbsBrexit on her profile and asking for nudes.

Placation is usually the pre-cursor to litigation (my fiance is a german lawyer)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Danger Mahoney posted:

lol the record temp in England is 101.3 according to wikipedia. It gets hotter than that for months straight here

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Danger Mahoney posted:

Britons survived India and founded Australia. They can handle Texas.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Going back to the OP, are we winning?

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Lord Binky posted:

lol the record temp in England is 101.3 according to wikipedia. It gets hotter than that for months straight here

The funny part is the locals here start moaning about how hot it is when the thermometer breaks 20 celsius but then they fly off to Majorca or Greece and lie around in 40+. Mad buggers. I like the cold damp climate here but there's still to many drat plants. I need a home in an ice tunnel with internet.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I think brits actually just have a negative modifier to jungle regions

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
As a Texan I hate the British more than the British hate the polish. I these dirty hook nosed Limeys come over here for oil jobs and do nothing but drink tea all day. Im sure they'd all get fired if they didn't stick together like stink on poo poo.

In short I am calling for an ethnic cleansing of all British.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
All my exes live in Brexis?

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I've been living in London for work for the last couple of years and am leaving next month. I couldn't be happier to get out of this drab, miserable godforsaken island with it's universally lovely people and ridiculous prices. I didn't vote in the referendum of course, but seeing the UK gently caress over its economy with a leave vote will certainly put a big smile on my face as I make my merry way out.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

As a Texan I hate the British more than the British hate the polish. I these dirty hook nosed Limeys come over here for oil jobs and do nothing but drink tea all day. Im sure they'd all get fired if they didn't stick together like stink on poo poo.

In short I am calling for an ethnic cleansing of all British.
have fun when the water runs out and most of your state turns into death valley lol

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this poo poo is fuckin crazy to watch on the BBC results site

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric
Whoever Brexit pays for it.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Haha that northern labour guy is totally going to get hosed by John McConnell when they all get back to the labour bouncy castle hq

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A british girl came over here w/ her family when i was in the 10th grade and she made it about a year being a racist snob before a mexican girl ripped her a new rear end in a top hat. I doubt that fixed the problem but that was probably the most violence an american had done to a brit since 1812. That's my story about british people surviving in texas

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
We've just past 100 regions. Remain are currently in the lead...and so is London probably.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Prettz posted:

have fun when the water runs out and most of your state turns into death valley lol

That's California, Texas has enough floods and tornadoes every year to keep it well-watered.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

natetimm posted:

That's California, Texas has enough floods and tornadoes every year to keep it well-watered.
it's all inhospitable desert to me

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Haha man it's almost exactly 50/50 what a time to be alive.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Junior Jr. posted:

We've just past 100 regions. Remain are currently in the lead...and so is London probably.

Please can we shoot jeremy vine....I didn't realise how insufferable he was beyond radio 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaQCr4PIsHE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
congrats on screwing over your economy, and possibly causing a global financial crisis, britain

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Prettz posted:

it's all inhospitable desert to me

the plains are hot and boring but lets not call it desert when you've never been in a desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
I don't think anyone's got a problem with the poles tbh, they all came over 10 years ago and fixed our houses up nicely for a very good price and now we can get nice bread in most neigbourhoods

• Locked thread