Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junior Jr. posted:

We've just past 100 regions. Remain are currently in the lead...and so is London probably.

Just switched back to Leave. So how much huge rear end population pockets make up London as clearly it's not just the City of London. It's hard to tell what place means large populations or is some magically surviving rotten borough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GeneX posted:

congrats on screwing over your economy, and possibly causing a global financial crisis, britain

Lol I always get an erection when i feel I caused a global financial crisis.

Never had someone congratulate me on it before.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Prettz posted:

it's all inhospitable desert to me

Texas is bigger than two britains, there's a huge variety to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
The map BBC is showing basically drives home the fact that the "brexers" are the british version of the hillbillies, mostly living far from big cities, lower income, terrible education, racist. Hilarious.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Banano posted:

I don't think anyone's got a problem with the poles tbh, they all came over 10 years ago and fixed our houses up nicely for a very good price and now we can get nice bread in most neigbourhoods

Perogis are a god tier food.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Eternal King Soros' jowls quivered as he turned his rheumy gaze to the pound sterling.

"I'm sorry my old friend, but I must feed."

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

spud posted:

It's weird that Scotland is so pro-remain, but if I walk into a bar in Glasgow and say "Alright Lads!" I will probably get stabbed....

Yet my country is connected to Scotland. And I love Scotland.

They probably like seeing the English get exploited by the EU like they get exploited by the English.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

spud posted:

Lol I always get an erection when i feel I caused a global financial crisis.

Never had someone congratulate me on it before.

anything to further the death of humankind, friend

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ork of Fiction posted:

They probably like seeing the English get exploited by the EU like they get exploited by the English.

OOOOOhhhh...then give me my £25k university debt back and the prescriptions I would have had to pay for.

I realise I walked into this one, but I dont see why the entire UK cant have tax and benefits paid equally for all.

It's almost like "go to scotland for education! or wales! It's Free!"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
if you inbred pindicks choose to stay I'm glad that some of you could rub two brain cells together, if you choose to leave than you deserve every last ounce of poo poo you're going to eat

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
loving hell there's less than 8000 votes in it at the moment

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I'm just going to wait until the votes calm down, which is now rare, editing the OP hasn't felt like a pain in the arse before.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Junior Jr. posted:

I'm just going to wait until the votes calm down, which is now rare, editing the OP hasn't felt like a pain in the arse before.

why are you bothering, nobody is reading the OP and there are plenty of places with realtime reporting

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

GeneX posted:

congrats on screwing over your economy, and possibly causing a global financial crisis, britain
it's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

wouldn't, would

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

lol @ UK being as dumb and racist as America the whole time, a M Night Shamayalan twist

where do you think the Americans got it from in the first place?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Junior Jr. posted:

Stop editing the post you spastic unless its an IRC link or something else that lends itself to constant updates (which this doesnt)

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Are mummy and da' gonna get a divorce? :ohdear:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bardeh posted:

why are you bothering, nobody is reading the OP and there are plenty of places with realtime reporting

everyone should just go here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-most-likely-outcome-says-leadi/

it has a fancy graphic so you know it's right, and also it's like the first result on google for "brexit"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

boom boom boom posted:

wouldn't, would

i got a pair of boots like that dude

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

spud posted:

Stop editing the post you spastic unless its an IRC link or something else that lends itself to constant updates (which this doesnt)

Here's a link to a live tracker. Just post this link

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

if you inbred pindicks choose to stay I'm glad that some of you could rub two brain cells together, if you choose to leave than you deserve every last ounce of poo poo you're going to eat

There was an economist on BBC last month predicting a 12% GNI drop in the best possible case.

lol

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All yall gonna eat poo poo when you see how the Derbyshire Dales and Staffordshire Moorlands vote. :smuggo:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
How did the Welsh get so Brexity, given all the other Celts are pro-Remain?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Junior Jr. posted:

no one reads the op in a 30 page thread

youre a wizard harry

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
brexit = breakfast before work tomorrow

:fingerscrossed:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i got a pair of boots like that dude

:wink:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Please ignore this, its literal cancer.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

spud posted:

Please ignore this, its literal cancer.
lol it's the only legit newspaper your island has

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Prettz posted:

even if they seem biased.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Wait, when I went to work stock markets and the pound were up and everyone was super psyched that Remain was going to win by a lot. And now it looks like Leave might have a chance at winning. What was everyone basing their optimism on?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

although I guess for following election results it really doesn't matter

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
after seeing the dow futures i want brexit to happen just so i can watch wall street fucks jump out of windows

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
When will they start deporting all the muslims?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Prettz posted:

We don't have any legit newspapers. The guardian is just the daily mail where someone has search and replaced "Immigrant" with "Tory"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

spasticColon posted:

after seeing the dow futures i want brexit to happen just so i can watch wall street fucks jump out of windows

am now pro-brexit

LEEEAVE YOU LIMEY FUCKS

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
Scotland voting remain, rest of the UK probably voting Brexit.

Are you guys ready for the Scottish Independence Referendum 2: This Time It's Personal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I support Brexit because it might lead to independence for Scotland and the end of 843 years of occupation of Northern Ireland.

• Locked thread