Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Wait, when I went to work stock markets and the pound were up and everyone was super psyched that Remain was going to win by a lot. And now it looks like Leave might have a chance at winning. What was everyone basing their optimism on?

The belief that civilized people are generally not short-sighted knee-jerking racists and are willing to think critically about issues bigger than what brand of toilet paper to buy

spasticColon posted:

after seeing the dow futures i want brexit to happen just so i can watch wall street fucks jump out of windows

"the time to buy is when the blood runs in the streets" or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RaceBannon posted:

this is adorable and i think all brits would be fine texans in the long run. southern hospitality true to form

Hahahahaha, you think a bunch of people that hate guns and temperatures above 71 will love Texas. That's really cute.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

A Tartan Tory posted:

Scotland voting remain, rest of the UK probably voting Brexit.

Are you guys ready for the Scottish Independence Referendum 2: This Time It's Personal?

either that or a welsh referendum.

how many referendums do we have to worry in the future?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

boom boom boom posted:

Texas is bigger than two britains, there's a huge variety to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo

It could be 30 Britains, it's still all redneck shithole. AND I LIVE IN NEVADA.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I support Brexit because it might lead to independence for Scotland and the end of 843 years of occupation of Northern Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

solidarity

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

RobattoJesus posted:

We don't have any legit newspapers. The guardian is just the daily mail where someone has search and replaced "Immigrant" with "Tory"
You're awfully wrong about that.

edit:
I should note that the guardian covers US issues a lot better than nearly all US-based media outlets.

Prettz fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 24, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Non binding vote.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Junior Jr. posted:

either that or a welsh referendum.

how many referendums do we have to worry in the future?

Let's just have a 'you know what gently caress middle England' referendum.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Prettz posted:

You're awfully wrong about that.

Well I read the guardian every day but haven't really read the daily mail so I'll have to take your word for it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

As a Texan I hate the British more than the British hate the polish. I these dirty hook nosed Limeys come over here for oil jobs and do nothing but drink tea all day. Im sure they'd all get fired if they didn't stick together like stink on poo poo.

In short I am calling for an ethnic cleansing of all British.

dont be an rear end in a top hat represent texas right we are good neighbors

impossibly lovely worthless politicians but we are good neighbors

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
holy poo poo, we're almost at the halfway point and Leave are nearing 300,000 votes in the lead.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
brexit the world down

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

holy poo poo, we're almost at the halfway point and Leave are nearing 300,000 votes in the lead.

And that's with a lot of the Remain strongholds declared. :shepicide:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

RobattoJesus posted:

Well I read the guardian every day but haven't really read the daily mail so I'll have to take your word for it
I also read the guardian every day, although granted it's almost always the US section.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

dont be an rear end in a top hat represent texas right we are good neighbors

impossibly lovely worthless politicians but we are good neighbors

uh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pvrvRT23is

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Prettz posted:

I also read the guardian every day, although granted it's almost always the US section.

There is also this

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/guardian-media-firm-makes-186m-but-pays-only-200000-tax-8675818.html

As far as I can tell the guardian is only pretending to be left wing to get all those sweet millennial clicks

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Is there a particularly good stream for watching this? Any BBC stream i find is jittery and buffers a lot.

I can watch an immigration slapfight on CNN in perfect fidelity for some reason.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

From a bygone era (really bygone)

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

Scotland is 63% remain, get your poo poo together rest of the UK.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

anyway as a halfbrit by birth and an american :patriot: by the grace of fortune ill prolly be filling my extra bedrooms with my fellow pale souls somehow, starting with my cousins in barnet and enfield who both voted leave :roflolmao:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Exit is pullin away by quite a few votes

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Is there a particularly good stream for watching this? Any BBC stream i find is jittery and buffers a lot.

That's just how british people talk

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I can watch an immigration slapfight on CNN in perfect fidelity for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

>/pol/
please don't troll

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

she was not a politician, she was an angel sent to reward us for doing good just as her successors have been sent to punish us for our sins (voting republican)

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

Just loving look at Scotland, look at it, a bastion of sanity.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Got to give it up for that cool ceiling SFX.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

hemophilia posted:

>/pol/
please don't troll

:xd:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

A Tartan Tory posted:

Then why did they vote to stay with the UK also? Just a bunch of tag alongs no longer worthy of the name Scotland!

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Does anyone else think it's super creepy that the UK has that little tip bit of what's obv. a way different island? Like how'd they pull that off and why aren't people really mad about it? I dunno just seems like that wouldn't fly in most places.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I can't stay up anymore, got work to do. good luck to all regardless of opinion and vote.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Leave 400k votes ahead now. :suicide:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pryor on Fire posted:

Does anyone else think it's super creepy that the UK has that little tip bit of what's obv. a way different island? Like how'd they pull that off and why aren't people really mad about it? I dunno just seems like that wouldn't fly in most places.

yeah seems like the sort of thing p[eople might get killed over or join terrorist orgs to reconcile

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

A Tartan Tory posted:

that bastion of sanity voted to stay with the UK in a referendum with a historically high turnout, and in this referendum (where only number of votes count) have less turnout than loving England

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
well as an American I'm ready to say gently caress off UK and hello my new best friend, Germany

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

vols bitch posted:

you guys should import mexicans because those guys loving own

this unironically as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Leave's lead is getting bigger, London might not be enough to push it back over to remain.

:mrgw:

• Locked thread