Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Captain America, Iron Man, Their CW-costumes, stash-tabs and couple of boosts.

OK for 2.29€

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

A little too rich for my blood sorry

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

Even if you own everything, you should buy for 2 ult tokens, 4 blender food and 2 boosts at a bargain. Or you should buy and gift to me because gently caress 2.50 USD is like a full sized meal in Cananda and gambling is hard in Vegas

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

adhuin posted:

Captain America, Iron Man, Their CW-costumes, stash-tabs and couple of boosts.

OK for 2.29€

I am currently attempting to buy it, but their poo poo is so swamped.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004
O forums say its on purpose and more non-steam sales are coming.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I knew I had that $3 laying around in my PayPal for a reason (reason: I forgot I had $3 left over in PayPal)

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:cosmic2day:

MC Nietzche posted:

O forums say its on purpose and more non-steam sales are coming.

Link plz

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
It's a ruse to make you forget about Steve Rogers: Captain America #1 and every time Tony was a dick

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also latecomer to the team up talk but yeah if you're fresh to the show don't even worry about optimal TU choice. Just pick who you like (or earn the free ones) and have a stupid good time recreating the Clone saga with your double spidey team.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Someone recommended "rushing through the event" as a brand new player for some rewards, trouble is there's a million god drat things dropping and forty notifications on my screen at any time with no way to parse what is what. Is there a TLDR for taking advantage of the event?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

adhuin posted:

For normal people, any team-up is good enough. Might as well be a free one. (Pirate Deadpool, Coulson)

Wolverine is also free, if a bit of a grind.

Paineopticon posted:

Someone recommended "rushing through the event" as a brand new player for some rewards, trouble is there's a million god drat things dropping and forty notifications on my screen at any time with no way to parse what is what. Is there a TLDR for taking advantage of the event?

Go to CICP or ICP and grind cake slices. Buy the free hero ticket, the stash tab, and the Iron Man and Cap team ups. Then continue grinding cake if you want and get 3rd anniversary cakes. They're worth 800 odin marks (from trading in the lvl 80 legendary. Or you can keep it if it's one you want, they cost for 1000 marks), a mysterious blue box, and some other junk you may or may not find useful.

The Moon Monster fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 23, 2016

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:

Paineopticon posted:

Beaten ^^^ and he recommends ICP but that was cake nirvana last week - is it still going on?

They are talking about Anniversary Cake Slices, I gather. Target those. You get 50 for daily log-in. Do you have a 60? If so, you head to Midtown, or ICP, or Hightown. Each boss defeated will drop a slice. If you are a 60 thru the cosmic gate, you can get 3 slices per boss defeat. If you're just jamming on bosses in one of the patrols, this adds up pretty quickly. 365 slices will get you the big rewards, which are, in order of what you should purchase (I will be corrected on this, I'm sure): Stash Tab, Hero Ticket, Pet(?), 3rd Year Anniversary Cake. The cake is what you ideally would buy over and over again when you've exhausted the unique items like the hero and the stash, as each one drops some uniques with challenge bonuses, a boss unique, and a lvl 80 legendary. The lvl 80 legendary is great because it doesn't matter what you get (you'll get something terrible like Norn Stones) because that lvl 80 is 800 odins you get if you exchange at your crafter, which will help you gear up your characters buying Helas and lvl 70 legendaries (300 odins).

Oh, if you don't have a 60, i guess you can still get into Midtown or the other patrols at lvl...10? Maybe 20, can't remember, and the info is the same I think as if you were a non-cosmic 60. One of the whales can confirm all this info.

I hope this makes some sense?

Therapist fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 23, 2016

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

jujojoh posted:

Link plz

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3703198#Comment_3703198

edit: not that it matters at the moment because steam seems hosed.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Just a note that Crossbones doesn't drop a chest in MM during Odin time, so don't bother.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Therapist posted:

Beaten ^^^ and he recommends ICP but that was cake nirvana last week - is it still going on?

Yes. They extended it a week "by popular request". I've been rocking Hightown during Odin's Bounty, because every boss drops 3 Odin Chests in regular mode. I haven't tried Cosmic Hightown, so no idea if it's still 3, or if it's 4...

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Kheldarn posted:

Yes. They extended it a week "by popular request". I've been rocking Hightown during Odin's Bounty, because every boss drops 3 Odin Chests in regular mode. I haven't tried Cosmic Hightown, so no idea if it's still 3, or if it's 4...

I did not know this and I am now real mad about all the cake I could have farmed yesterday

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Jedit posted:

Just a note that Crossbones doesn't drop a chest in MM during Odin time, so don't bother.

Try it during ICP Odin times for a laugh. He seems to drop the King's Bounty worth of cake slices in CMM, so he might just be copy/pasted from that.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
What are the details for next weeks event/s?

Other than

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Anybody got that spreadsheet of general values of items? I owe a loan shark and he can only be paid in manes.

Also if any of you nerds are selling a mane consider your favorite cosmic Wolverine (not davebo this time)

HebrewMagic fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 23, 2016

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

HebrewMagic posted:

Anybody got that spreadsheet of general values of items? I owe a loan shark and he can only be paid in manes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ujxq2RlpF1pYuYRAcTM_QtI9ISeO7wMLr-fATKrRvuU/edit?pli=1#gid=0

tHREAD IT CAME FROM http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/227623/june-22-2016-guide-to-commonly-traded-items

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Thanks holy, yer a saint. Time to buy a fur coat!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Therapist posted:

Oh, if you don't have a 60, i guess you can still get into Midtown or the other patrols at lvl...10? Maybe 20, can't remember, and the info is the same I think as if you were a non-cosmic 60. One of the whales can confirm all this info.

I think I gotcha. This account is fresh off the boat (haven't technically uncapped a character yet) so I'll be hitting midtown and gunning for those rewards you listed. Thanks!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Apparently there's a sale on, with all costumes and characters 50% off. There's a 15% bonus on all G purchases as well.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

MMAgCh posted:

Apparently there's a sale on, with all costumes and characters 50% off. There's a 15% bonus on all G purchases as well.

Celebrate by buying me everything

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

This came in the mail for me today. Kelp, did you get one?

And yes, she comes with a Tippy Toe.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

HOLY loving poo poo

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Kheldarn posted:

Gimme dat

Gimme it

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Where's dat collector's edition Realnear funkopop doll with the cute widdle neckbeard, hot dogs and SARS mask?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If we can get the Real Near Miiverse doll with playable Tetanus shot, I'm dropping $10,000.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

I got mine too. It's hilarious. Tippy Toe's head actually bobbles.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
That 90% off Civil War pack was too good a deal not to get. So I got it.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I bought it too earlier. Had some steambucks from selling cards. Just remembered you have to redeem the cd key though on the website.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If you want to be a real man and think outside yourself, I recommend buying one as a gift and saving it for newbies in the future.

Seriously, that's incredibly helpful for the future goons who will play and makes a great gift that only cost you just slightly more than a loving Burger King 10 piece nugget.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
they forgot to give ultron's summons a bandwidth cost this patch

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

the age of ultron begins

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Blockhouse posted:

they forgot to give ultron's summons a bandwidth cost this patch

Gaz, leave this in! Keep the screen constantly filled with Ultrons! Then when you hit his movement power, you take control of the one that's closest to your mouse pointer. Call it transference instead of teleport.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Kheldarn posted:

too bad its a funkopop thing and basically garbage

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
No buck teeth, not canon

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

wow there really are people who like those lovely things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

NotALizardman posted:

wow there really are people who like those lovely things

• Locked thread