Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
So what are the blowhard economists saying now? Europe going into a recession while fortress North America and instructable China soldier ever forward?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/lindsaylohan/status/746154953052401664

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
How will this effect next season of Orphan Black?????

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
College leftists in roo-ins

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Congratulations Britons on sanity ruling the day. You have successfully fled the sinking ship that is the EU. Here's to many years of prosperity!

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

ded posted:

How will this effect next season of Orphan Black?????

All straight characters, and the plot will start making sense

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Maybe England should just take a page from the Lohan playbook and say that it didn't vote to leave, rather, it was their twin, Brengland

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
and now over to our respected political analyst, Lindsay Lohan

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

crabcakes66 posted:

It's really not entirely different than what's happening in the States and it's not like we are losing our minds too or anything.

the tiny hands meme is the weirdest, dumbest thing

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Hamelekim posted:

less educated = less money. This isn't about stupidity, it's about who has benefited and who has suffered.
if your brain sucks I have no pity

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

David Cameron is such a loving idiot , what a disastrous legacy that guy will have now

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Junkfist posted:

If the Scots want to join the EU they better hurry up before the next round of exits collapses it.

In terms of GDP if Scotland joins the the United States then we can basically cut Alabama and Mississippi off to be permanent artillery testing ranges and roughly break even.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Rocks posted:

David Cameron is such a loving idiot , what a disastrous legacy that guy will have now

His career poetically ended the way it began: loving a dead pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

the tiny hands meme is the weirdest, dumbest thing
actually the reason it's funny is that trump has been going ballistic about it for years. his reactions are as funny as they are because he's a psychopathic narcissist.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
https://twitter.com/DanRebellato/status/746142393624322048

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Prettz posted:

And the retort is burn it all to the ground in spite.

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

Prettz posted:

that attitude will probably make stuff like this more common

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

https://twitter.com/DanRebellato/status/746142393624322048

e:fb

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Fabulousity posted:

In terms of GDP if Scotland joins the the United States then we can basically cut Alabama and Mississippi off to be permanent artillery testing ranges and roughly break even.

If Puerto Rico can be a state then you better believe that Scotland can

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fabulousity posted:

Well and a place to sell heroin.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jun 24, 2016

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

tenspott posted:

Congratulations Britons on sanity ruling the day. You have successfully fled the sinking ship that is the EU. Here's to many years of prosperity!

:agreed:!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaJ4b0XYmI

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Also, BUY THE DIP

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
in a shocking twist scotland leaves the UK, ireland unifies and joins the uk, and wales and england become us states

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Fire Barrel posted:

That's what I mean though. A lot of the critics of the Brexit are focusing on the leave voters rather than zeroing in on what I would think is the real culprit behind Britain turning to poo poo over these past decades - an establishment that only serves the wealthy. It's sort of disingenuous to harp on about not giving into the ignorance of the leave campaign when this bed was basically made by the British themselves. Even the fact that London is so important and different from the other parts of England is telling in some ways - a city rising at the expense of the country.

This isn't a particularly British issue though. There is a global wealth disparity crisis that will never be solved. We as a species will fail owning to this issue.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So when's the rioting gonna start? Might have to get some friends of mine in the UK to send me some looted TVs and poo poo.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Rocks posted:

Many men have tried to end the UK.

The Spanish Empire.
The perfidious Dutch (don't think we don't remember)
Napoleons I and III
Hitler

Only one has succeeded, and for the dumbest reason of all: internal party discipline in a Tory majority government.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Scyantific posted:

So when's the rioting gonna start? Might have to get some friends of mine in the UK to send me some looted TVs and poo poo.

Have they started talking about poll taxes yet?

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Rocks posted:

He gambled and lost really, really badly.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Well Dan, that depends on which side of the fence you are on.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
finally, I can vacation in the UK and poor little English urchin children will pester me to buy Chiclets.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

jBrereton posted:

Many men have tried to end the UK.

The Spanish Empire.
The perfidious Dutch (don't think we don't remember)
Napoleons I and III
Hitler

Only one has succeeded, and for the dumbest reason of all: internal party discipline in a Tory majority government.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

in a shocking twist scotland leaves the UK, ireland unifies and joins the uk, and wales and england become us states

Nah, if we get airstrip one we get the whole thing.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Edgar posted:

finally, I can vacation in the UK and poor little English urchin children will pester me to buy Chiclets.

i wanna watch a matchstick girl freeze to death on the street

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

aaaannnd japan has suspended trading

so ends brexit, so begins brobal brinancial brisis

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

hemophilia posted:

scotland leave, ireland unify, gibraltar and falklands surrendered, pound sterling dead, wales joins scotland, ireland invades england, world looks the other way.

Thank you for putting Wales in with the Scots, it's appreciated. It's not our fault that a large proportion of our citizens live in caves and mines and can't be trusted to draw an X properly. Cardiff actually voted 60% remain, and I've always said that we're the only place in the country that actually matters. Vote proved something I guess.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
only #LEBRON2016 can save us now

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

McNutty posted:

This isn't a particularly British issue though. There is a global wealth disparity crisis that will never be solved. We as a species will fail owning to this issue.

Oh certainly, and I didn't mean to imply it was a British issue. Just look at how common among US "progressives/leftists" this sort of attitude is. Economic issues are increasingly sidelined and issues which need addressing fester.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

i wanna watch a matchstick girl freeze to death on the street

We mustn't gawk. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a President Trump that builds them golden cities of progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol...lollllllllllllll

its albanias time to shine

out with britain, in with albania

you want hot women and culture here we come

• Locked thread