Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Jocks laying the path for another independence referendum. Can't we just gently caress them off and save the hassle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

KomodoWagon posted:

Isn't Farage more or less universally despised? Funny how media insists on making him the face of the movement to leave

Much like how 52% of the population voted leave out of spite against the other 48%, now the remain 48% are going to make sure that British independence fails miserably to spite the 52%.

Tis the British way.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Gehenomm posted:

Spain calling for co-ruling in Gibraltar.

Planning to kick the monkeys out?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KomodoWagon posted:

Isn't Farage more or less universally despised? Funny how media insists on making him the face of the movement to leave

Maybe thr media has a bias

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Budgie posted:

someone change the fist to brexit thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJbnVUIygY

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

you had one job pilot.

idiot.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mange Mite posted:

Maybe thr media has a bias

:thejoke:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:perfect:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

corpuscollossus posted:

you had one job pilot.

idiot.

He killed himself, which is sad.

But I did post a fuller series when we were waiting for the results.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
finally got my brexit breakfast going

eating it now :q:

i hope the queen drops dead today

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Who owns the media in your country?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol those people wanted him gone before brexit and will use any excuse to try and get him out. the german austerity fetish is the primary driver in brexit.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ArmZ posted:

lol those people wanted him gone before brexit and will use any excuse to try and get him out. the german austerity fetish is the primary driver in brexit.

I am not even sure why he is a politician. He doesn't affect anything.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mange Mite posted:

Who owns the media in your country?

I am agreeing with you you loving belligerent dense bitch

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is this where I can come make fun of the Brits for being self-destructive retards for the few months remaining before Trump gets elected president?

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
This is the worst day of my life.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

KomodoWagon posted:

:monacle:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Beep Street posted:

Hello David Cameron

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KomodoWagon posted:

That was an honest question i dont know how things work over in bog land

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I am laughing so hard at Britain right now. The racists won!

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

quote:

Atlanta is the caipital an lairgest ceety in the U.S. state o Georgie. In 2010 Atlanta haed a estimatit population o aboot 542,822 fowk. The Atlanta metropolitan aurie, wi mair than 5.9 million fowk, is the third lairgest in the Sootheastren Unitit States an the nint lairgest in the kintra. The Atlanta Combined Statistical Aurie, a lairger trade aurie, haes a population approachin sax million an is the lairgest in the sootheast. Like mony urban auries in the Sun Belt, the Atlanta region haes seen increasin growthe syne the 1970s, an it addit aboot 1.1 million residents atween 2000 an 2008.

Atlanta is considered tae be a top business ceety an is a primar transportation hub o the Sootheastren Unitit States—via heich-gate, railroad, an air. Atlanta conteens the warld heidquairters o corporations such as The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, AT&T Mobility, UPS, Delta Air Lines, an Turner Broadcasting. Atlanta haes the kintra's fowert-lairgest concentration o Fortune 500 companies, an mair than 75 percent o Fortune 1000 companies hae business operations in the metropolitan aurie, helpin Atlanta realize a gross metropolitan product o US$270 billion, accoontin for mair than twa-thirds o Georgie's economy. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Internaitional Airport haes been the warld's busiest airport syne 1998.

is this for reals?

do scottish people really write this way? i always assumed it was an accent.

or, you know, a small child's lisp.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I'm sad and surprised this happened. As I work and live in London I have lots of friends who are immigrants both from and outside the EU. Pretty much all my fellow Brits that I know were voting to remain like myself. Bit of a shock, but I guess we are in a bubble of enlightenment here in London whilst others are more upset about immigrants and browns in the rest of the land.

One of the things that made me proud to be British was our acceptance of others but this has not proven to be the case for my countrymen. A lot of my friends (and my gf in fact) are from the EU and love this country just for that reason and now they don’t feel welcome anymore. My gf said to me today she never felt like an immigrant until this morning. It’s weird how one of the things that Britain has always been proud for has been lost for the sake of ‘taking back the country’.

Well, let’s see what happens I guess.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I guess one positive is that tens of thousands of british bankers will likely end up unemployed now

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Beep Street posted:

https://youtu.be/5bvDnQTZwfM

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Britain can no longer knock us for Trump.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

henpod posted:

I'm sad and surprised this happened. As I work and live in London I have lots of friends who are immigrants both from and outside the EU. Pretty much all my fellow Brits that I know were voting to remain like myself. Bit of a shock, but I guess we are in a bubble of enlightenment here in London whilst others are more upset about immigrants and browns in the rest of the land.

One of the things that made me proud to be British was our acceptance of others but this has not proven to be the case for my countrymen. A lot of my friends (and my gf in fact) are from the EU and love this country just for that reason and now they don’t feel welcome anymore. My gf said to me today she never felt like an immigrant until this morning. It’s weird how one of the things that Britain has always been proud for has been lost for the sake of ‘taking back the country’.

those backward hillfuck country folk afearded of darkies. tisk tisk tisk! they should be cultured and enlightened, like you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

pepito sanchez posted:

is this for reals?

do scottish people really write this way? i always assumed it was an accent.

or, you know, a small child's lisp.

What does "via heich-gate" mean

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

RobattoJesus posted:

I can't believe shouting at poor people and calling them degree-less inbred racist morons backfired.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RobattoJesus posted:

I can't believe shouting at poor people and calling them degree-less inbred racist morons backfired.

I mean to be fair this is england, so that move has actually worked pretty well up until now

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Europe is a terrible country.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
So proud of Scotland right now.

Literally talking in front of an EU flag.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

What does "via heich-gate" mean

Judging by the context, it could possibly mean "High-Way"

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
it means i don't speak loving english

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

come on, we're almost at a 30-year low against the dollar

so far this is doing wonders for the british economy lol

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

RobattoJesus posted:

Next people will be telling me that calling my wife a stupid bitch when she's being unreasonable won't win her over to my point of view, and that being super racist against muslims won't actually stop Islamic terrorism.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
For those Americans wondering why this triggers a second independence referendum! :allears:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

A Tartan Tory posted:

So proud of Scotland right now.

Literally talking in front of an EU flag.

good. this is the only right thing to do for them now.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
As a fellow european, i am toying with the idea of buying british pounds... on the other hand its possibly tanking even more, whats your predictions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

henpod posted:

I bet the British people voted against EU membership specifically to make your friends uncomfortable

• Locked thread