Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Oh man I love logo game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Panfilo posted:

I feel a little bad for those incel types because if they finally do get laid they're going to realize nothing is different about them.

I forget his name, but there was one notable incel guy who did eventually get a girlfriend. It didn't change anything and he stayed as part of the community.

e: ""community""

Wanamingo has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Jun 23, 2016

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nuebot posted:

Sometimes she'll just barf up a snack and eat it again. I don't know what's up with that bird.

I think that bird is secretly a dog actually.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Wanamingo posted:

I forget his name, but there was one notable incel guy who did eventually get a girlfriend. It didn't change anything and he stayed as part of the community.

Wouldn't the other incels reject him? Kind of like if you barf on a baby bird its mother won't barf on it anymore.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mak0rz posted:

:siren::iceburn::siren:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

My favorite part of legit incel dumbfucks is the rage they fly into when you point out that their situation is hardly involuntary because they can choose to do things like bathe once in a while, buy some shirts without Hatsune Miku on them, and maybe eat one instead of two bags of pizza rolls as an afternoon snack

The litany of excuses for why they can't or shouldn't go for a jog once in a while or whatever is a majestic chorus of angels, washing away any minor regrets I have about waiting until the weekend to tend to the lawn or not finally tossing a pair of worn-out socks.

The grass may be slightly longer than my neighbor's and these socks might be a bit threadbare but holy poo poo at least I'm not that guy
The "Incel movement" just reeks of untreated depression combined with entitlement issues to me, tbh.

I can't hate them, because I just pity them so much. I tried to go troll one of their imageboards the once and just reading the first page showed such a failure at life that it made E/N look appealing.

That said, lol if you let the abysmal failure of others distract you from your own inadequacy instead of dealing with it~
An idea thousands of years old, derived from all kinds of cultures, reduced to a cellphone stabbing you.

Beatific.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Brilliant swerve post where it starts as if it's going to make a salient point, then bam! Max stupid.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Almost like bomb-making materials were restricted after a major terrorist bombing. Huh, go figure.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

It is, though. And it was barely interesting the first time.

RareAcumen posted:

Is predators waiting on a porcupine to unball itself so they can kill it a thing they do or is that just something fictional that was in White Fang?

For someone who writes a comic about how smart they are, they sure don't know a lot about print history.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Mak0rz posted:

Isn't barfing on someone bird language for "I like you"?

Not when I do it. :colbert:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

SpacePig posted:

e2: Had to look up what "incel" meant, and this whole thing is basically just the funniest.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Not when I do it. :colbert:

But... You are literally a bird??? :confused:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Yes, eat each other.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am intrigued as to what soulseeds are, and why this person has 4 of them on their computer.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am intrigued as to what soulseeds are, and why this person has 4 of them on their computer.

https://m.facebook.com/soulseeds/

I submit the entirety of this person's public Facebook page to the thread

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Palisader posted:

https://m.facebook.com/soulseeds/

I submit the entirety of this person's public Facebook page to the thread

Wow, must be a new record. Wanted to put a gun to my head within the first ten seconds.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

No idea if this is public or not since I just found it on tumblr so I blocked the name.

BrigadierSensible posted:

:darksouls:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It is, though. And it was barely interesting the first time.

For someone who writes a comic about how smart they are, they sure don't know a lot about print history.

Congratulations on out-arguing not one, but two(!) .jpgs :downsbravo:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Mak0rz posted:

Idiots on Social Media: Ok Mom, you didn't have too go that far

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cyberia posted:

Pretty sure that's how the thread operates unless someone actually decides to go argue with these people.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

cyberia posted:

cyberia posted:

I know I'm arguing with a .jpg here but I feel like if you were someone who was passionate about high-end fashion you'd probably have friends with similar interests who, when you died, would comment on how you had an appreciation for the finer things in life and were always well dressed? Maybe share some happy memories of shoe shopping together or something? Also, what the hell does a zombie valley girl have to do with that sentiment anyway?

Hmm.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

lol

Taber
Nov 17, 2007

Malkin's worst nightmare

cyberia posted:

Tbf he was agreeing with one of the .jpgs

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

unwantedplatypus posted:

Lionesses hunt in packs, that porcupine is screwed regardless of his quills, as he can only protect one flank at a time. The zebra had a chance of outrunning the lioness.
Also antelopes and buffalo have horns and lions still kill them.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
It's almost as if complex social issues can't be summed up or solved using pictures of animals.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Gross Dude posted:

It's almost as if complex social issues can't be summed up or solved using pictures of animals.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ok trapped mouse, you didn't have too go that far with it, just a post

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

cyberia posted:

I'm sorry I insulted your webcomic?

I agreed with the first .jpg.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 08:35 on Jun 24, 2016

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

U.T. Raptor posted:

Also antelopes and buffalo have horns and lions still kill them.

Don't buffalo actually tend to kill the lions? Its why they only go for the eldest or youngest.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I love the video taken on that safari of a baby Buffalo(Bison?) being attacked by everything that could possibly attack it and just walking away because while they are a wall of meat and therefore ludicrous if you can kill one, when living, that meat is a WALL OF MUSCLE! First an alligator tries it on biting his leg and he just walks off, then a pride of lionesses show up and then the ENTIRE HERD OF BUFFALO charges in and the lionesses are, like, poo poo! RUN! as they get annihilated by the meat monsoon heading their way. And through everything, the baby is somehow still trucking, although a little worse for wear.

BioEnchanted has a new favorite as of 08:43 on Jun 24, 2016

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Josef bugman posted:

Don't buffalo actually tend to kill the lions? Its why they only go for the eldest or youngest.

watching those videos always annoys me. Work together, you could kill them all!

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Brexit might be terrible, but this image from a nationalist page made me laugh.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Suuurrrrre, a six-year-old said this, suuuure.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

OldMemes posted:

Brexit might be terrible, but this image from a nationalist page made me laugh.

Brexit is gonna be the same for Europe as Robert Baratheon dying was for GoT.

Anyway, from the man himself.

https://twitter.com/JohnCassidy/status/746353530433323008

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
so it's like 70% the UK sinks into obscurity after losing the only thing buoying it up 30% UK rises to glory once the shackles holding it down are removed right?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They'll sink and drag everyone else with them for a while. We're super hosed because we're their neighbours.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm very curious to see what will happen to Scotland and Northern Ireland, forced out of the EU because England and Wales are having a tantrum.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

I'm very curious to see what will happen to Scotland and Northern Ireland, forced out of the EU because England and Wales are having a tantrum.

There's already talks of independence, at least about Scotland so who knows.

It's gonna be a clusterfuck for sure.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Scotland's already talking about holding a second independence referendum. Evidently they held one in 2014 that voted remain in a 55-45 margin, but now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Scotland's already talking about holding a second independence referendum. Evidently they held one in 2014 that voted remain in a 55-45 margin, but now...

yeah, I expect that to happen pretty much immediately