Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Two more weeks 'till Rohan and Celestial Gate show up :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Daxing Dan posted:

Update: back issues delayed while the editor exports 1000 PSDs by hand and I play tech support to figure out why he can't automate it

use King Crimson to make it go faster by your perspective (I think that's how it works???)

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Two more weeks 'till Rohan and Celestial Gate show up :allears:

The former, at least. We don't see Heaven's Door proper right away, do we? I wonder if that'll stay the same since it's not quite like Koichi.

I'm wondering how this next episode will be paced since I think it's a shorter story so either they add something to it or maybe Rohan shows up early?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daxing Dan posted:

Update: back issues delayed while the editor exports 1000 PSDs by hand and I play tech support to figure out why he can't automate it

Someone in JJCA, via /a/, explained how VA's editor takes a week to do a 7 minute job and he might be the least liked person in the fandom now.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

The former, at least. We don't see Heaven's Door proper right away, do we? I wonder if that'll stay the same since it's not quite like Koichi.

I'm wondering how this next episode will be paced since I think it's a shorter story so either they add something to it or maybe Rohan shows up early?

They can use the extra time to add an ending. :nsa:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et-vASer27Q

You guys ready to play as Narc Anastasia and Weather Forecast?

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Wow, I'm glad Part 6 got another villain added :v:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
why is Jolyne Cujoh but Jotaro is Kujo? Who is responsible for this?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

hatty posted:

why is Jolyne Cujoh but Jotaro is Kujo? Who is responsible for this?

Araki. I think the idea was Jotaro romanized his name as "Cujoh" when he moved to the states while "Kujo" is a more traditional romanization.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jolyne needs to get with the program, it's Kuujou Jouliineh

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Jacqueline Cooper.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Joan Cusack

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Josephine JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That's the worst name I've ever heard.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

That's the worst name I've ever heard.

Baal

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yo just because my name is Joseph does not mean you can rag on it because there are a bunch of awful JoJo fans.

Also, George Nakata is a loving awful choice for Pucci, holy poo poo.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

They probably only cast him because he's Kotomine, the OTHER evil Catholic priest.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
"We have this italian white dude priest who is supposed to be from loving Florida? What does he sound like? Motherfucking Sol Badguy and Kirei Kotomine and Alucard because he's a priest and that's literally it."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He sounds deep because he's black.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Florida Man Implements Daylight Savings Forever.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He sounds deep because he's black.

That's racist

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He also sounds perfectly fine.

Yuki Kaji's Johnny is better than his Koichi though.

Baal posted:

That's racist

Possibly, but that's definitely the reason why he sounds like that.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Pucci's black or the part of his and Weather's backstory with the KKK makes no sense.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Idk why the JoJo wiki is saying that Weather Report is Italian-Black American, but Pucci is not.

Funky Valentine posted:

Pucci's black or the part of his and Weather's backstory with the KKK makes no sense.

I mean it's stupid regardless of his ethnicity

Possibly, but that's definitely the reason why he sounds like that.

Yeah and it's bad

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
baal why do you hate black people

That voice does sound way too harsh for Pucci, at least in my head dude read more soft-spoken.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hate super deep voices for black people because japanese people don't know what black people sound like. His ASB voice was fine tbh, but he's back to voicing Vanilla Ice so the dude doing the casting for EoH was like "Gotta conform to the anime!!!"

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

The twins Enrico and Domenico are born to an Italian couple by the name of Pucci. There was another woman in the hospital who had recently given birth, and her baby had died.
She swaps her dead child with Domenico. Domenico Pucci is raised instead as Wes Bluemarine.
~17 years later Wes begins dating Perla Pucci, unaware that she's actually his younger sister. Wes's "adoptive mother" goes to the church where Enrico is a priest, and confesses what she had done.
Enrico knows he needs to stop his brother and sister from dating, but can't just tell them what he heard in the confessional. So he hires a private detective to do "something" to break the couple up without without giving anymore details.
The detective looks into Bluemarine and discovers his "mother" previously had relations with a black man, and determines that Wes must be mixed-race. So he calls up his KKK friends to go lynching.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://jojo-animation.com/story/13.html

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I have a feeling Araki got mixed up at some point because you can not show someone like Pucci and claim he is a white man.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The Jotaro + Okuyasu scene in that preview is an anime original thing by the way.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

The Jotaro + Okuyasu scene in that preview is filler by the way.

ftfy

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hope Kira blows you up in your sleep

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://a.pomf.cat/jyotiq.mp4

JJL advert, from /a/

Game changing reveal at the end of the episode. The zipper shirt is a vest
Rohan is 2 eps

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 24, 2016

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Josuke and Okuyasu reading manga in the back is the best part of that.

I know the episode just went live on CR, but did they adapt any of Rohan near the end or just put in more fun Josuke + Okuyasu stuff to fill the end?

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 24, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No Rohan at the end, some say he was in as a visual cameo during but I didn't catch it and no one got a screen grab so could be trolling.

The end is Josuke seeing how much Joseph spent on baby stuff.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Important question, does Josuke go OHNO or OH MY GOD upon seeing it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Moltrey posted:

Josuke and Okuyasu reading manga in the back is the best part of that.

I know the episode just went live on CR, but did they adapt any of Rohan near the end or just put in more fun Josuke + Okuyasu stuff to fill the end?

there is a small cameo in the middle but you don't actually see Rohan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

No Rohan at the end, some say he was in as a visual cameo during but I didn't catch it and no one got a screen grab so could be trolling.

The end is Josuke seeing how much Joseph spent on baby stuff.

At like ten minutes in there's a small scene of him meeting with his editor, but you don't see him