Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Casimir Radon posted:

Are Boris and the UKIP dumbasses actually proud that they're probably putting the last nail in the coffin of the Empire?

Boris is thrilled because he's probably going to be PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Future looking bright as panicked Brits empty their refrigerators and dump their dairy products into the nearest swamp (usually 100 yards away or less) to hide them from EU raiders.

Can we start a referendum to rename "ISIS" to "EU Raiders"?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Philthy posted:

The farm owners went on explaining how white & black guys are just loving lazy who want breaks every 15 minutes, and want to work half days, where the Hispanics would actually enjoy and do a fantastic job. Ultimately, I think the state had to roll back the new laws because the economy was taking too bad of a hit.

Farm owners annoyed by having to treat labor like people news at 11

Also the Hispanic people enjoyed backbreaking labor? LOL

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Learn geography (and politics), lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Philthy posted:

No, it's just Americans are loving lazy is all. They don't want to do the poo poo jobs.

Hard and intense jobs are stressful as poo poo on the body and the mind as a consequence. Manufacturing has mostly left the first world so call center and retail fuckboys die when that work dries up source: i was a retail fuckboy and got a manufacturing job with mexican characteristics and it was 2 months before i started forming memories again and not hurting.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

brylcreem posted:

Learn geography (and politics), lol

Circled in red are a bunch of countries that haven't been to the moon.

Lol if you expect serious input on GBS.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but that's just an extension of the "jobs nobody wants" fallacy. The white guys couldn't hack it because in order to even make minimum wage picking fruit you have to work like a loving machine because of the way the pay scheme is rigged by the employer

that Morgan Spurlock show "Inside Man" followed him as a fruit picker in Florida and it shows how the workers get hosed by the employers

Pay people $10-12 and hour to pick fruit and hold them to reasonable, humane productivity requirements and you'd have people lined up out the door to do the work. But god forbid someone that owns a farm might have to become slightly less profitable so that their neighbor can eat and live indoors

$10-12 an hour?! Woah there moneybags!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Blazing Ownager posted:

Actually it was 28 Weeks Later

gently caress it I will defend 28 weeks later or over 28 Days Later any time of the day. 28 Days Later had the dumbest last Act I'm 28 Weeks Later had helicopter mower blades 28 Weeks Later wins.

28 Weeks Later had better actors too so there is that

You're comparing the casts of the two movies and going with the one that doesn't have Brendan Gleeson?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
fact that all the other Eu members are now crying saying they can't survive with out constantly stealing the UK's money proves that leaving was the right choice

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Fried Watermelon posted:

Just so you are aware: cost of living varies from place to place, and the sticks are not = to San Francisco.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Volume posted:

fact that all the other Eu members are now crying saying they can't survive with out constantly stealing the UK's money proves that leaving was the right choice

yeah, as nigel farage pointed out they steal so much money that it can pay for the nhs to leave, oh wait, oh wait, oh wait, oh

Aug 4, 2010

seens lots of british nationalists saying this will allow the england to reconnect with the commonweath (rich white countries only) like those countries would want anything to do with your fetid little nation

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I wonder if liberals will learn from this and realize that you can't just scream racist. You actually have to put forward points as arguments. Lol what am I saying? Liberals never learn.

I used to be annoyed when people got mad at " the liberals" because it meant you were a conservative douchebag.

But bullshit on both sides has gotten so crazy lately I'm just watching any kind of Middle Ground opinion evaporate completely not just on the internet but everywhere.

People yelling about extremists but I'm starting to think that the majority of the country and by brexit the world is turning completely extremist.

Really feels like the pressure valve is about to blow.

PS gently caress the Republicans I'm pretty sure even extreme conservative douchebags don't like them anymore and their entire party is on fire

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jun 24, 2016

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Blazing Ownager posted:

Really feels like the pressure valve is about to blow

try making money it really eases the pressure off

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmbo what a bunch of idiots

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Fried Watermelon posted:

that would be like a 100% pay increase over what people actually make picking fruit, working like animals in the sun while fake-liberal Hillary supporters go "well it's just work that Americans don't want to do!"

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lichy posted:

try making money it really eases the pressure off

I don't mean personally I mean politically in general.

Everything is hyperbolic bullshit it is just getting more hyperbolic and more bullshit by the day

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Decebal posted:

So... who did them before ?? Wasn't the US mostly family farms ?

Slaves.

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but that's just an extension of the "jobs nobody wants" fallacy. The white guys couldn't hack it because in order to even make minimum wage picking fruit you have to work like a loving machine because of the way the pay scheme is rigged by the employer

that Morgan Spurlock show "Inside Man" followed him as a fruit picker in Florida and it shows how the workers get hosed by the employers

Pay people $10-12 and hour to pick fruit and hold them to reasonable, humane productivity requirements and you'd have people lined up out the door to do the work. But god forbid someone that owns a farm might have to become slightly less profitable so that their neighbor can eat and live indoors

They needed the money, and were fine with the pay. They just didn't want to do the work. It's not that hard to understand. It could have been [insert amount here] and they would have walked off either way. Money might be a magical answer for many things, but not this.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jun 24, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

I used to be annoyed when people got mad at " the liberals" because it meant you were a conservative douchebag.

But bullshit on both sides has gotten so crazy lately I'm just watching any kind of Middle Ground opinion evaporate completely not just on the internet but everywhere.

People yelling about extremists but I'm starting to think that the majority of the country and by brexit the world is turning completely extremist.

Really feels like the pressure valve is about to blow.

PS gently caress the Republicans I'm pretty sure even extreme conservative douchebags don't like them anymore and their entire party is on fire
I voted for Obama two times. I considered myself a staunch liberal. Then the liberals took power and i realized how awful they are. Vote Trump. Make America great again.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
im excited for trump to make ameirca grate by .................??????????????????????

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

that would be like a 100% pay increase over what people actually make picking fruit, working like animals in the sun while fake-liberal Hillary supporters go "well it's just work that Americans don't want to do!"

You saw this very thread not two pages ago some goon thinking it was reasonable the Spanish people enjoy and love doing backbreaking labor I'm 12 hour shift making no money.

They're just suited to it right?? Jesus Christ

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Volume posted:

I voted for Obama two times. I considered myself a staunch liberal. Then the liberals took power and i realized how awful they are. Vote Trump. Make America great again.

Bruce Campbell 2016!

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ah, the freak out phase.

My oil stocks went up a dollar. How is everyone else doing?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

may be shocking to you, but not every southerner owned a plantation.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

corn in the bible posted:

im excited for trump to make ameirca grate by .................??????????????????????

not being hillary

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Watching bunch of news clips about this. A lot of anchors seem confused. They say that there were valid sides of both arguments but all I heard was smart intelligent people wanting to keep the UK's money in the UK so they can help their own people instead of funding rape classes in Germany and tumblr yelling RACIST

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Bruce Campbell 2016!

Vote first think never

Seriously I'd do it

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It has been one hell of a day for internet crybaby meltdowns. Let's see what the afternoon holds!

You made the right choice, Britannia. If the only people freaking out are speculators, bankers, and globalists it is guaranteed whatever choice you made was the good one.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Philthy posted:

Slaves.

They needed the money, and were fine with the pay. They just didn't want to do the work. It's not that hard to understand. It could have been [insert amount here] and they would have walked off either way. Money might be a magical answer for many things, but not this.

The hispanics love manual labor. It's the sort of life they understand. Native Americans just aren't suited to it.

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jun 24, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
write-in option "Goku?" smashes poll results with 420% of vote. Women nationwide report spontaneous pregnancies. Anime flying off the shelves faster than it can be stocked; local teenagers recruited to produce hand-drawn sketches of Vegeta to meet ravenous need.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

may be shocking to you, but not every southerner owned a plantation.

You missed the day back when GBS had that hilarious web slave calculator app that insisted you own slaves no matter what your lifestyle was

I remember some goons tried to input that they sold one pair of shoes and lived in a tent and it's still insisted they had two slaves

Everything terrible about the extreme left I think started on GBS 1.5 even before Tumblr people were a thing

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Danger Mahoney posted:

It has been one hell of a day for internet crybaby meltdowns. Let's see what the afternoon holds!

You made the right choice, Britannia. If the only people freaking out are speculators, bankers, and globalists it is guaranteed whatever choice you made was the good one.

You forgot about the rest of the EU melting down over not having the uks money

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Danger Mahoney posted:

You forgot about the rest of the EU melting down over not having the uks money

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bardeh posted:

Boris is thrilled because he's probably going to be PM.
What good is that if all the history books say you were a oval office? It's probably not even going to take that long since once people start feeling the hurt he'll be gone.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Danger Mahoney posted:

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

What England will look like without the EU.

S....sugoi....

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Casimir Radon posted:

What good is that if all the history books say you were a oval office? It's probably not even going to take that long since once people start feeling the hurt he'll be gone.

Literally everyone who has had power is a oval office and it's come out in the history books their a oval office but you have to understand gently caress you got mine

He'll get rich over this at the laugh about the time around the country while everyone else hates him and not a single gently caress will be given

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Danger Mahoney posted:

It has been one hell of a day for internet crybaby meltdowns.
Isn't just the internet. Lot of people are losing their poo poo irl.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Brexit has made anime real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jBrereton posted:

Isn't just the internet. Lot of people are losing their poo poo irl.

Some figuratively... Some literally

• Locked thread