Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zoux posted:

Too bad that one is just a cantrip and I hope this joke that exhausts my knowledge of D&D is amusing for the rest of you.

More like Isaac's greater poo poo storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

OAquinas posted:

Potable water will be a huge growth market.

Only in the not-underwater parts.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Prester Jane posted:

I called this from miles and miles away.

Not really a huge reach though is it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I called Donald Trump was like a Nazi, appreciate the congrats.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

rakovsky maybe posted:

It's silly and unrealistic to pretend the Global Paymasters aren't disproportionately members of the Tribe. However they aren't entirely so. That's the beautiful thing about globalism. There are American, Mexican, Chinese, Nigerian, German, Kazakh, and every other kind of ethnicity among their numbers. If Hillary has her way then the doors of the Global Paymasters will be equally open to trans-women PoC of mental anormativity. Personally, I dream bigger than that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I didn't know David Icke was a goon.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

zoux posted:

They've been running this story, or tweeting the gently caress out of it anyway, for like a week and a half and I've yet to see any other outlets pick it up.

The only news worth getting is through your computer screen.

How the hell did that happen

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Shageletic posted:

The only news worth getting is through your computer screen.

How the hell did that happen

:20bux:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Thunderbro posted:

Yeah but getting wizards on his side is literally the first thing Mr. Trump did with his campaign

Yes, hiring qualified individuals in quantities large enough to operate effectively. That is a thing Trump is well known for doing this election, sure.

Homework Explainer posted:

holy poo poo dude

Yeah I wasn't even slightly expecting anyone to go for the bait that hard. "Hrm yes, you're insultingly attempting to insinuate that Trump supporters are one costume-change away from being literal brownshirts, but have you considered that Jews literally control international finance in alliance with the other mud people to keep the Aryan worker down? Check and mate, lib."

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 24, 2016

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

zoux posted:

I called Donald Trump was like a Nazi, appreciate the congrats.

Except that I called it since like August of last year, and took no small amount of flak for doing so on this board.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
Look, Prester, we just want you to appreciate the congrats

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Zelder posted:

Lmao like I'm about to utter a class 5 linguistic kill shot out loud

The killing banning word

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Look, Prester, we just want you to appreciate the congrats

I do. Thank you :swoon:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Prester Jane posted:

Except that I called it since like August of last year, and took no small amount of flak for doing so on this board.

back then everyone though trump was just a funny cool joke and everyone who supported him was just in for the ironic lols. those were simpler times

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

OAquinas posted:

Potable water will be a huge growth market.

Have some Trump Ice

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

fash mouth, appreceat the congreggs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Quidam Viator posted:

I AM in a failed state. And I belong in this thread because I am a fervent Trump supporter. I voted for him in the FL primary, and will vote again in November. I'm not interested in building some dumb loving dream world: I just want what's already happening to happen faster. My dream is to be publicly executed by my fellow Americans for voting for the same people they did, and for literally the only difference between me and them being that they predict it will bring some "dumb dream world", while I have consistently said it will bring annihilation and destruction. I'm very politically active.

I'm working on making this a nice meltdown, so I gotta get the cheese melted just right. I love my dead, gay-rear end forum, that once upon a time, actually did, for a brief moment have some significance, and a nice mix of decent discourse, good comedy, and ridiculous bullshit posting and subsequent banhammers. Now it's just a bunch of middle-aged dipshits like me scratching around in the ashes for a nugget of comedy to chew on. One thing that is certain: Nobody can post on Something Awful in TYOOL 2016 and act like they deserve some sort of dignity or respect. I mean... what the gently caress are we doing here?

I'm personally posting on topic in a thread called "The Madness of King Donald", in a cancer-ridden subforum, about how I wish for Donald Trump, his supporters, and the entire ideology they support, of which Brexit is another symptom, to SUCCEED. I'm with Boosted. Even if Trump loses in November, I'm excited to see the depravity and destruction that his True Believers will visit upon this country in particular, and in the whole world in general. Why? Because I at least remember the original motto of Something Awful: "I AM A HORRIBLE MONSTER, AND I PRAY FOR DEATH."

It's true. I'm a horrible loving monster, and that's why I belong here, with the rest of you. I ENJOY COLLAPSE.

And you do too, or you wouldn't be posting here and reading this bullshit.

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
It's all fun and games making jokes about Jewish cabals running the world, until some guy comes in with a finger raised and says "Actually,"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Zelder posted:

me: i attempt to convince the opposition with a good post

*rolls a 1*

me:

loving beautiful

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

rakovsky maybe posted:

It's silly and unrealistic to pretend the Global Paymasters aren't disproportionately members of the Tribe. However they aren't entirely so. That's the beautiful thing about globalism. There are American, Mexican, Chinese, Nigerian, German, Kazakh, and every other kind of ethnicity among their numbers. If Hillary has her way then the doors of the Global Paymasters will be equally open to trans-women PoC of mental anormativity. Personally, I dream bigger than that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stop with the probations like this please.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump is like Jon Snow because he knows nothing, wants to build a wall because of the whites, and keeps coming back alive.

Also he owns a dire wolf.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yes, hiring qualified individuals in quantities large enough to operate effectively. That is a thing Trump is well known for doing this election, sure.

Yeah I wasn't even slightly expecting anyone to go for the bait that hard. "Hrm yes, you're insultingly attempting to insinuate that Trump supporters are one costume-change away from being literal brownshirts, but have you considered that Jews literally control international finance in alliance with the other mud people to keep the Aryan worker down? Check and mate, lib."

Hell yeah man, you really pulled the strings there.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

go cry about it in qcs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
me:"QV man you gotta stop heiling Hitler or you're gonna be in a world of poo poo"
QV: "I AM IN A WORLD OF poo poo"

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Now we'll never know what his bigger dreams are. :(

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
I just want to go back to the days where we made fun of republicans running lovely campaigns

What happened to those days?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Zelder posted:

me: i attempt to convince the opposition with a good post

*rolls a 1*

me:

this right here is purestrain :five:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
only state failing around here is the state of denial~~~~

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

only state failing around here is the state of denial~~~~

actually I think we can all agree the state of denial is flourishing and stronger than ever

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I just want to go back to the days where we made fun of republicans running lovely campaigns

a democrat got mad and pulled a :master:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Civilized Fishbot posted:

we can never go back to those days. we can only dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trump QUOTEs OF THE DAY

quote:

"My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

https://twitter.com/davidfolkenflik/status/707312110544494592

That's it for me. Have a good weekend you weirdos!

EDIT: Just in case people forgot

https://twitter.com/davidmkim/status/707316431214538752

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Quidam Viator posted:

I AM in a failed state.

pdsyp

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
til ben carson owns a pet salamder named newt

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait is it the Jews or the girls that run the world? I keep hearing conflicting reports.

This will all be much simpler after November when the answers to all questions will simply be "Trump".

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Just catching up on the news.

Why is trump on Scottish golf courses.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Zelder posted:

Also wow didn't realize people still feared the grand Jewish conspiracy

You know the same people who like to say "Those blacks like to blame the white man for all their problems!" are the same people who like to blame "The Jew" for all their problems.

Funny that?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLZk2OvqtM

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

paranoid randroid posted:

me:"QV man you gotta stop heiling Hitler or you're gonna be in a world of poo poo"
QV: "I AM IN A WORLD OF poo poo"

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

euphronius posted:

Just catching up on the news.

Why is trump on Scottish golf courses.

he wanted only the best seats for the preview of his general campaign :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Will Trump make a precondition to meeting with world leaders that they kneel and his his Trump ring?

• Locked thread