Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Take that, Wes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys: Origin, as the secret unblockable third character, Hard mode. Can't wait for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i couldnt give enough of a poo poo to go through the samey looking floors as hugo without a turbo button

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lit: "Dark Fact" (romanized: Dark Fuckt)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Lacrimosa of Dana

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

i couldnt give enough of a poo poo to go through the samey looking floors as hugo without a turbo button

thankfully when XSeed localized it they changed so you only have to beat the game once so you can just play as the fun characters Yunica and the bad guy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

thankfully when XSeed localized it they changed so you only have to beat the game once so you can just play as the fun characters Yunica and the bad guy

wait what? i dont recall that but maybe i did unlock tobal no 1

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm at a wedding but I played some MGSV and DQIV this morning.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

*laughing like that guy from the Beta Bar Facebook Gallery* What's his name

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I played phantom pain for like six hours today

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

how you liking DQ4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

I played phantom pain for like six hours today

I first Saturday I had free with that game I played it for 14 hours straight. It feels so good to play that you can run around doing nothing and still while endless hours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

how you liking DQ4

I love it so far, only in chapter 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Aside from a couple of MKX matches with a visiting friend, MGSV was literally the only game I touched during all of September, and most of October.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
finished a Hexcells Infinite tough puzzle, and i played some Beyond Good and Evil With Flickering Texture Glitches Everywhere Game Of The Year Edition

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
my face half covered by garbled font textures projects itself from nvidia gtx 1080 hd holo projector glasses: PC Gaming Master Race

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got all platinum medals in the weird beat-em-up RPG minigame in Planet Robobot and it was fuckin sick.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lifting, on a test cycle, maybe some hole

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stardew nd ftl earlier, makng filipino adobo nd playing witcher 3 now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Possibly Overwatch, Gone Home, Rogue Galaxy, or Mordor.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna see Independence Day Resurgence tonight but also play one or more of the following:

Metal Gear Solid 5
Dragon Quest IV
The Witcher 3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh yeah Earthbound would be chill too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tonight i start house sitting for these rich ppl that have an enormous pool and a huge wine cellar, but ill be trying out dragons dogma today b4 i head over

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
smb3 + kid icarus uprising

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

VLR, Bloodborne and BLOPSIII. No work today, spent the first two hours of this morning with hot coffee and hexcells. Very blissful

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

VLR, Bloodborne and BLOPSIII. No work today, spent the first two hours of this morning with hot coffee and hexcells. Very blissful

past few weeks after a long day i winded down with hexcells and some nice music... wonder what the opposite is like

redownloading Revengeance so maybe that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gonna play board games in tabletop simulator and skyward sword.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
M. G. S. V.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark Souls 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

paper jm or box boy. might start ys or one of the drods though

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dragon Quest VI tnight babyyy

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tokyo mirage sessions

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
moar FF5. doing the fiesta has given me a new appreciation for this game.. i loved it before but now i wanna say it's my favorite game in the series

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna play the RE7 demo

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i m gonna play undertale, which i got in the sale. getting ready for the feels

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Going on a kayak trip this weekend, but I have a 4 hour car ride to get to where we're going, and I plan on spending that time playing my 3DS.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm leaving for the beach in like an hour and I will be without gameing for a whole week.. Wish me luck

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Brexit

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'll be rooting my girlfriend this weekend and possibly another chick or 2. Might play life's strange on Sunday night. No promises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I'm leaving for the beach in like an hour and I will be without gameing for a whole week.. Wish me luck

This sounds awesome.