Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
haha ukip is saying they want tariff-free access to the single market. "we didn't vote for the part that would negatively impact us personally, thanks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
mandatory testing before the next referendum for voters, from our lovely dnd thread

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

hemophilia posted:

Clinton is going to do soooooo much for the poor :rolleyes: your neoliberal apologism needs work scrummer

Can't do anything for the poor when your unhinged supporters lose the election for you.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

crabcakes66 posted:

Can't do anything for the poor when your unhinged supporters lose the election for you.

Trying to parse this in a way that doesn't mean you've made some absolutely retarded assumptions about things.

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

crabcakes66 posted:

Clinton is still probably gonna win since Trump probably won't woo enough people to clinch it. All the polls at the moment have Clinton clearly ahead.

Also she's not going to really help the poor because she is pretty solidly an establishment dem.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Earwicker posted:

what is this?

power and revolution http://store.steampowered.com/app/467520/

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

crabcakes66 posted:

Yes, Hillary Clinton supporters making out all working class whites in the rust belt out to be neo-nazis and millennial men and women into Klan is going to hurt her big time this or next election.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

calusari posted:

haha ukip is saying they want tariff-free access to the single market. "we didn't vote for the part that would negatively impact us personally, thanks"

United Kingdom Independence Party is now saying they want continued access to the EU market. Meaning continued freedom of movement, meaning zero reduction in number of refugees and immigrants. Even the racists are in regret, Christ.

Actually come to think of it who gives a gently caress what UKIP say, I can get the same opinions from any random taxi driver or middle aged man in a pub.

A Magical Lamp fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jun 25, 2016

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

NihilismNow posted:

This is what the hun would have you think. Don't let fritz pull the wool over your eyes, the EU exists to accomplish for them by bureaucracy what they could not accomplish by force of arms. Once again Britain stands alone against the tides of darkness.

english hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

posted:

It was my Tumblr identity that got the threats

I was tumblr friends with some goofball teenage dude who decided to get involved in the whole gamergate thing on the Tumblr/decent human being side. I didn't want to get involved, but I am an outspoken feminist who posts opinions about videogames
This lead to the rape and death threats and an attempted doxxing
I went off my meds and got my gun out of storage and found his deets (he'd been counterdoxxed at some point) and was prepared to go to San Fran and kill him before he could rape/murder me

Luckily he ended up not properly doxxing me and my mom helped talk me down and the whole thing calmed down

It's why a lot of my posting was kind of weird and infrequent for a while

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Top City Homo posted:

english hosed up

they hosed up sooooooo bad lmao

even if they somehow undo this colossal fuckup it's going to have lasting effects on the country for like 15 years

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

NutritiousSnack posted:

Yes, Hillary Clinton supporters making out all working class whites in the rust belt out to be neo-nazis and millennial men and women into Klan is going to hurt her big time this or next election.

No but you see "her supporters", that is, people who are expected to do their progressive(?) duty to realize this vain idiot banking queen's need to be president is preferable to the vain idiot banking king because... the presentation is slightly different! Favors go to different kinds of elites! It's very bad, apocalyptic even!

Bring me trump as president, and hillary's head, and let's make a real labor movement and make it lawful to kill centrist and right wing neoliberal democrats.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Sounds like a good guy who knows how to get things done. Him for PM instead of Boris anyone?

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

Getting ginned up enough to loving kill someone cause of tumblr poo poo. what an awesome person

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lichy posted:

mandatory testing before the next referendum for voters, from our lovely dnd thread

I think I already failed with just the first one. What does it mean to draw a line around something? Lines umm don't turn. Does it mean circle something?

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

hemophilia posted:

let's make a real labor movement and make it lawful to kill politicians.

I'm in on this.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

4outof5 posted:

This just in, tracer is no longer the face of overwatch because: "We don't want no racist tea drinking twat being the voice of our game" - Chris Metzen

harsh.

Good. gently caress Tracer.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo liberals are insane!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lichy posted:

oh my god this is only 1/3rd of it and a single question is failing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Lpzie posted:

I think I already failed with just the first one. What does it mean to draw a line around something? Lines umm don't turn. Does it mean circle something?

I don't think they're using strict mathematical definitions in a nominally fifth grader test

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I am so surprised that a dude or dudette with an anime isis girl avatar is a broke brained weirdo

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lichy posted:

I don't think they're using strict mathematical definitions in a nominally fifth grader test

They differentiate between a line and a circle though

If I was taking that test I'd just make an incomplete circle and call that a "line", for question 1

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

southern democracy is a rigorous democracy

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Brannock posted:

They differentiate between a line and a circle though

If I was taking that test I'd just make an incomplete circle and call that a "line", for question 1

if you were taking that test you'd fail it because ten minutes with no preparation for thirty questions out of probably a pool of them is pretty brutal

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Lpzie posted:

That's the point, the questions are ambiguous so they can always say you passed or failed depending on whether you passed the actual test (the one involving a paper bag)

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
wish Tumblr goon's mom could have talked down the brexodus kids

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Haha this is awesome, they use an easy to fall for optical illusion to try and trip you up because they know tons of people are gonna miss it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lichy posted:

9 doesn't even have a solution. There's only 1 Z.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lpzie posted:

Umm...

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Lpzie posted:

:itwaspoo:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hemophilia posted:

Clinton is going to do soooooo much for the poor :rolleyes: your neoliberal apologism needs work scrummer

actually "gently caress the poor" is my platform as well

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

fuckin love the "off my meds" excuse as if she lacks all capacity of decision making ability or agency on her own accord christ almighty.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the test is literally designed to cause poor people to fail, because a disproportionate number of minorities are poor

the real test is whether or not a person knows that the test is garbage

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

corn in the bible posted:

thats from heinlein you dumbass

he was a social credit proponent

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lowtax should make everybody that buys a forum account take that test.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

NecroMonster posted:

the test is literally designed to cause poor people to fail, because a disproportionate number of minorities are poor

the real test is whether or not a person knows that the test is garbage

if the public cannot complete an ambiguous test that requires acting on incomplete information decisively in a short period of time and that can be answered in many ways depending on how one sees it how can they be expected to answer the referendum question properly which is exactly that

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
checkmate lieberals

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Brannock posted:

lol a D&D poster who attempted to murder another person over Gamergate is making violent threats now in the UK thread

rhetoric getting a lil heated

He deserves it to be honest

Not a single politician who presided over this mess should be permitted to live it down as long as they hold office, unless they actually go through and unfuck it and save the UK from suicide

boris johnson should have been the one shot instead of that :dong: MP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

• Locked thread