Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

so loving future posted:

how is baloogan not our IK?

at least temporarily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

Baloogan posted:

seriously if some goddamn loving brits can tel the 4th reich to get hosed you can support trump anonymously on the internet

if some neoliberal in the GOP thread hates on trump you need to tell him that his argument is null

otherwise, why the gently caress do you have a tower? wht the gently caress do you support trump?

Make the GOP collapse thread great again!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

wow that guy really wants a tower!

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
The best part of the this UK referendum is that they seem to be counting on a Trumpian alliance so now we're guaranteed to have something funny happen in November regardless of who wins.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:toxx: me for Donald J Trump being duly inaugurated the next President of the United States of America

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
:frogsiren: RETARDS OF THE HILLARY THREAD: THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE, THAT A PERMATOXX WILL SUBJECT YOU TO THAT A REGULAR TOXX WON'T, OTHER THAN THE TECHNICALITY OF HAVING TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF RE-REGISTERING YOUR OLD ONE. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK loving SKULLS. :frogsiren:

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Trump as president, BoJo as prime minister of England (lol if you think the UK will continue)...maybe Tony Abbott can regain Australia's premiership? And the living Ford brother can kick out Trudeau?

:regd08:

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
they must regret not putting any welsh symbologia on the union jack

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Ok Shillbots how about this: if Trump loses then Captain_Maclaine (if that is his real name) can permaban me and in return you guys stop acting like a permatoxx significantly changes the stakes.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIl3GV4Itc&t=226s

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Dr Dracula posted:

:frogsiren: RETARDS OF THE HILLARY THREAD: THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE, THAT A PERMATOXX WILL SUBJECT YOU TO THAT A REGULAR TOXX WON'T, OTHER THAN THE TECHNICALITY OF HAVING TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF RE-REGISTERING YOUR OLD ONE. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK loving SKULLS. :frogsiren:

Lol you read the hillary thread

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
the original sin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you made me look in there
lol all they are doing is trying to interact with us. which is fine lol let them, god knows they aren't interesting enough to sustain intersting serious intellectual discussion about the upcomming election amongste themselves
also someone with like 18 probations is in there bragging about his rap sheet

neoliberal, come get me when you have PAGES of probations, im almost on to 3 pages and i hope my 100th probation the mod will actually put some effort into it (10 more to go, start working on something great shingi)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also i want to see you guys post in support of trump

Be not afeard.

YCS is full of noises,
Sounds, and sweet threads, that give delight and hurt not.

Sometimes a thousand twangling posts
Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices

That, if I then had waked after long sleep

Will make me sleep again; and then in posting
The threads methought would open and show riches

Ready to drop upon me, that when I waked
I cried to post again

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our probated accounts!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
you don't have to work so hard for your gold towers you can just ask for one man

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its not ABOUT the tower, its about supporting trump in body, in mind, in soul and in your drat posts

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that posts for trump with me
Shall be my brother; even if he is Vile,

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Post, poppet! goddamn it, POST you cucked fuckmuppet shitgibbons!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm really proud of my gold tower.

I won a SA Mafia game where I was Donald Trump by just doing what Trump would do in the situation. It was great and glorious the hillary scum were terrified of me and didn't know what to do. I am eager for the debates.

the UK got taken back, The US is next! Then we're comin for Trudy up in Canada! We're kicking the cucks out one by one!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
LOL if you haven't been permatoxxed for a previous campaign.

This time though.... We Will Win, We Will Make America Great Again!

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Every morning I do my 15 minute workout while watching videos of Donald J. Trump speaking. I want all my body to be in as good shape as his magical finger that he lifts right before stumping someone or something.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

A friend of mine just signed a lease in a Trump Place apartment in NYC, gotta go visit him there. Just a tremendous apartment, one of the best.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Trump's plane has it all. Gold trim all over the interior, it's top notch stuff. It's equipped with all of the comforts of home, including hot chicks. They really thought of everything.

Also Toxx was never permabanned so I don't know what kinda hosed up game the other thread is playing. It's frankly disrespectful to Lord Toxx to try to one-up his punishment.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

texasmed posted:

Trump's plane has it all. Gold trim all over the interior, it's top notch stuff. It's equipped with all of the comforts of home, including hot chicks. They really thought of everything.

Also Toxx was never permabanned so I don't know what kinda hosed up game the other thread is playing. It's frankly disrespectful to Lord Toxx to try to one-up his punishment.

they are hillary drones. rejoice that you never have to see their posts again after november

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
eh, they aren't even hilary drones they are simply afraid of us

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if you actually want to do something other than SULKING IN HERE you should POST IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Big pimpin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Baloogan posted:

if you actually want to do something other than SULKING IN HERE you should POST IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're just taking a break because

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Toxxing for Trump. He will be our next president.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

texasmed posted:

Thunderbro posted:

they are hillary drones. rejoice that you never have to see their posts again after november

Baloogan posted:

eh, they aren't even hilary drones they are simply afraid of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BQAAT10Mw

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
I like to read the hillary toxx thread because every time I see a gold tower I get the biggest poo poo-eating grin on my face

You know you can't resist

:justpost:

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Trump is good. Trump is love.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Thunderbro posted:

I like to read the hillary toxx thread because every time I see a gold tower I get the biggest poo poo-eating grin on my face

You know you can't resist

:justpost:

Ouch, please stop with the ownage folks

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Ouch, please stop with the ownage folks

if I post more chicken videos I can shame people into making their $10 something awful donation slightly more inconvenient, and thus own them. i am an adult human being

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Thunderbro posted:

if I post more chicken videos I can shame people into making their $10 something awful donation slightly more inconvenient, and thus own them. i am an adult human being

I believe the shortage of real conviction for Trump that defines the posters of this thread and the hot shame that goes with receiving a picture of a building are entirely separate issues but I could be wrong

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I believe the shortage of real conviction for Trump that defines the posters of this thread and the hot shame that goes with receiving a picture of a building are entirely separate issues but I could be wrong

yeah, there is a pretty big enthusiasm gap.
Gotta support trump, sure it doesn't mean anything and will not change anything, but trump is about more than changing the world. trump is about changing the WORLD

we have to attack them even after trump wins or loses; its bigger than trump and nothing is more important or bigger than trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tho bandito i dunno where you get off quoting me with your dumb chicken youtube

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

tho bandito i dunno where you get off quoting me with your dumb chicken youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BQAAT10Mw

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010