Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Android Bicyclist posted:

Pls gib more Brexit memes, so that I may troll my Brit friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Astute use of gib.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

No one outside of trump supporters think he has a chance, but by god there will be memes right up until he loses and for a good while afterwords

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Laughed so hard I snorted

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

what are those "did you find X on Y?" memes called, anyway?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

KazigluBey posted:

what are those "did you find X on Y?" memes called, anyway?

I think it's just "dat sum reddit"

I'm pretty sure nobody outside of these threads has ever used them, it's like chaotic neutral landerig

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Wheany posted:

I think it's just "dat sum reddit"

I'm pretty sure nobody outside of these threads has ever used them, it's like chaotic neutral landerig

I've definitely seen an Imgur dump of like 20+ of them, but sometimes I think there's a much bigger Imgur/goon crossover than we admit. Our jokes show up in the comments all the time.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

ranbo das posted:

No one outside of trump supporters think he has a chance, but by god there will be memes right up until he loses and for a good while afterwords

This is the exact attitude that will allow him to get elected, because even less people will be bothered to vote if they think it's pointless.

His supporters are old xenophobic white people who fuckin' love voting. Just like with Brexit.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I've definitely seen an Imgur dump of like 20+ of them, but sometimes I think there's a much bigger Imgur/goon crossover than we admit. Our jokes show up in the comments all the time.

gently caress, no chance anyone has a link to that imgur? this poo poo is top grade

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

13Pandora13 posted:

This is the exact attitude that will allow him to get elected, because even less people will be bothered to vote if they think it's pointless.

His supporters are old xenophobic white people who fuckin' love voting. Just like with Brexit.

And Hillary has all but lost her favorability because of her endless fuckups and scandals and is neck-and-neck with Trump in the polls.

So rational people are like "Ehhh, both these options suck and I don't know who the gently caress to pick." but a third option won't get a strong enough backing to contend with either of them so everything is hosed.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Jamesman posted:

And Hillary has all but lost her favorability because of her endless fuckups and scandals and is neck-and-neck with Trump in the polls.

What polls are you looking at, son?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Lol of course North Carolina, my home state, has trump +2

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

http://i.imgur.com/vwy9xlr.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Yeah polls, those are never wrong

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/britain-s-eu-referendum

April polling

+11 remain

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

So for like two days, three months before the vote the polls were strong in one direction

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

RentACop posted:

So for like two days, three months before the vote the polls were strong in one direction

You know the presidential elections are in November, right?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

RentACop posted:

Remain was generally understood to be "going to win, obviously"

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
https://i.imgur.com/YTURl4M.gifv

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Of course they can be wrong, but Brexit polls are the worst possible counter-example. We're talking about a topic that was last voted on 40+ years ago and where even the parties were split. There's a reason nobody really dared predict the way it was going to swing.

Compare that to our 4-year cycle of presidential shitshows. Our news agencies have a much easier time being at least somewhat accurate given the baselines, even with GOP's madness.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

1redflag posted:

You know the presidential elections are in November, right?

Oh yeah things could go any which way, but picking out a date way before the actual vote as proof polls aren't accurate while ignoring the weeks and weeks that showed it was much closer is super silly

Anyway as penance for politichat have a skeleton

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

http://i.imgur.com/TOBPZav.gifv

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that show was gross and awful, condolences to anyone for whom it was A Part Of Their Childhood

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

that show was gross and awful, condolences to anyone for whom it was A Part Of Their Childhood

im sorry that you do not like the filthy frank show

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Is that Dean Ween? Push the little daisies, indeed.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Is that Dean Ween? Push the little daisies, indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I know I'm a tad slow at absorbing memes on the macrobial level barely. but thought I'd try a experiment:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Champenema posted:

I know I'm a tad slow at absorbing memes on the macrobial level barely. but thought I'd try a experiment:

:captainpop:

knifehitz
Apr 22, 2005

ys rly

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Champenema posted:

Sorry man, too late. The hottest meme right now is Einstein on a Hoverboard quoting the Quran.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

http://i.imgur.com/bzBoxLE.gifv

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Protip: Avoid spicy mems if u use the soft fibre brush

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

lolol this is brilliant. Whoever made this is brilliant.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

northern ireland's the one guy in the crowd shouting "NOOOO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Ant and Dec?

• Locked thread