Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

I'm leaving for the beach in like an hour and I will be without gameing for a whole week.. Wish me luck

me and some friends went to the beach the week GTAV came out and two of us brought xboxes with us lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im going to p[lay Little Battlers Experience, on my original 3DS cause i watched that gundam quick look and was extremely jealous for a game like that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

I'm leaving for the beach in like an hour and I will be without gameing for a whole week.. Wish me luck

have fun dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

This sounds awesome.

It shall be brother. I'm gonna take hella naps and drink my big beer all drat week. Holla :cheers:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

paper jm or box boy. might start ys or one of the drods though

im starting to think that journey to rooted hold is one of the best games ever lol

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

The HDMI cord for my PS4 is messed up, so I guess I'll play Stellaris

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

im starting to think that journey to rooted hold is one of the best games ever lol

im still like halfway throgh drod 1 but man im pumped, it looks super cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing Bloodborne almost all day oops.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I played Black Ops 3, Vermintide and MGSV.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I ended up playing Bloodborne almost all day oops.

i burn out on souls really hard, idk how you do it. once i know the games well i play fast and reckless and if anything kills me im too impatient to put up with it, shout "bullshit!" and alt+F4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

i burn out on souls really hard, idk how you do it. once i know the games well i play fast and reckless and if anything kills me im too impatient to put up with it, shout "bullshit!" and alt+F4

I want to beat Bloodborne with every weapon ever and recently crossed the 200 hour mark. Something about this game just keeps me in forever

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I played Pokemon the board game on tabletop simulator. never again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I want to beat Bloodborne with every weapon ever and recently crossed the 200 hour mark. Something about this game just keeps me in forever

well, it is pretty much a perfect game. i definitely had 100+ hours in it before i was completely sick of it, i took multiple characters into NG+2 lol.

the setting is brilliant and the way the story goes batshit..DS3 is drat good but BB is just incredible

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Bloodborne is a perfect game. It's one of like 3 games I would consider a 10/10

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im up to nearly 1000 hours in bloodborne

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

elf help book posted:

it's the best puzzle game ever for sure

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Man I would kill for a portable version of DROD...... maybe it would be a little awkward on a phone because it's so dependent on the numpad stuff but it's turn based so who cares how clunky it is. I love the mechanics but it feels more like the perfect coffee shop game than something I'd wanna hunker down with for a long play session at the computer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

[Genuine voice] we've got a badass over here!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I didn't play anything apart from one Saints Row 2 mission and a rocket League match.... im in a gaming funk. please help me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played Dragon's Dogma for the first time, and a little bit of Saint's Row 4. Tonight will probably be largely the same.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

I played Pokemon the board game on tabletop simulator. never again

There's still the gameboy Pokemon card game!

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Ive pretty much just been playing overwatch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Played a little Resident Evil 4, just found Ashley. This game owns so much

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

it's a masterpiece. is this your first time playing it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

it's a masterpiece. is this your first time playing it

I've played it a little bit before but this is the first time I've done a serious playthrough. I'm playing the Steam version and the old rear end controls don't even bother me for the most part

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ah man your in for a hell of a ride. enjoy b

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fiction posted:

Ive pretty much just been playing overwatch.

same here. now that mccree and widowmaker arent god tier anymore its even more fun

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Bought Crypt of the Necrodancer off of the Steam sale and put some time into that, gonna go get a couple drinks then come back and play more

Pablo Gigante posted:

The truest post that has even been posted. I bought the Steam version a couple weeks ago and need to get back to it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

im not playing a hame but im watching starship troopers 3 which is kind of like a video ga,e. its pretty bad.

edit: game.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 26, 2016

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Theres a pretty good starship troopers game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGqD7UQYnk

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

there was a starship troopers FPS that i remember playing when i was about 14 or so and it was fun but played at like 10fps

edit i found it https://youtu.be/jstKtvheG08

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 26, 2016

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pablo Gigante posted:

Enjoy one of the greatest games ever made, friend.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

have you done sl4 dlc yet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

have you done sl4 dlc yet

no but i did go back to it, im stuck on ludwig for now but i can reach his 2nd phase easy enough. even tho i know all his 2nd phase moves i still get caught by the aoe where he raises his sword and his horizontal slashes. ill post a vid the second i beat him

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

no but i did go back to it, im stuck on ludwig for now but i can reach his 2nd phase easy enough. even tho i know all his 2nd phase moves i still get caught by the aoe where he raises his sword and his horizontal slashes. ill post a vid the second i beat him

still stuck on maria here. so this is still my greatest bloodborne accomplishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8sjkdsQe8c

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm at the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria and they have 30 classic arcade games playable. It's awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grown man to his 8 year old son: NARC was an awesome game. You're these guys in wifebeaters and you just shoot everybody.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Grown man to his 8 year old son: NARC was an awesome game. You're these guys in wifebeaters and you just shoot everybody.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know where else to put this but Pac Man Championship Edition 2's existence leaked this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao