Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Just show this whenever anyone asks " What is it like to be on drugs?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Johnny Aztec posted:

Just show this whenever anyone asks " What is it like to be on drugs?"

Though this gif doesn't really put across that whole 'my lips are suddenly huge, my friends aren't actually real people, I'm disappointed in myself, things will be fine if I don't move forever' vibe.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I'm ready

:getin:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rick_Hunter posted:

It's also great that Sov Cits use the same videos and talk about how they brutally owned the police as they get manhandled to the ground.

Yeah, just the fact that the videos are online must mean the dudes themselves upload them. I can't see how they think they come out on top, like the guy refusing to show his license until the second cop is just "gently caress YOUR poo poo GIMME YOUR LICENSE" and he's just oh okay sir thank you.

Or the guy arguing with the really nice immigration check cop. "Come onnn, don't break my window, this truck isn't even miiiine..."

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

dumb. posted:

IT'S A HOUNDSTOOTH FEDORA!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!

Edit: Apparently 'Can I get a roll tide' is some kind of Alabama + football + Support The Troops circlejerk that only true 'Bama fans will get. I think I'll stick with finding the fedora humorous, it's easier.

Clearly enthusiastic fans of those roll on Tide bleach pens. They're so handy!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

David Cross's Netflix sketch show had a pretty good bit about sovereign citizens. Those chucklefucks could have saved themselves a window repair bill with so little effort it's sad. The well of patience some of those officers possess is really impressive, though watching the one officer lose his cool was pretty satisfying.

I doubt I'd be able to stay that calm in the face of such wilful ignorance.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if there's any author's commentary on the single funniest unironic webcomic ever.

e: oh wow, he raised $665,000. :suicide:

TheBigAristotle has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Jun 25, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

I wonder if there's any author's commentary on the single funniest unironic webcomic ever.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Take a closer look at the cover...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pretty sure this breaches at least like 3 or 4 paragrahps of the Geneva convention on human rights.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I....no just no this is not right I wanna wake up now

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Those seem like the kind of books you read in dark basements, chanting the names aloud to call dead gods from their eternal slumber and draw their maddening gaze upon the mortal realm.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Lizard Combatant posted:

Whoa!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

Can't wake up.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

MoreLikeTen posted:

i miss the aug thread

I tried making another one, but apparently there are already existing threads where I can post a gif of a man inserting a fake eye into his rear end in a top hat :confused:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

davidspackage posted:

Yeah, just the fact that the videos are online must mean the dudes themselves upload them. I can't see how they think they come out on top, like the guy refusing to show his license until the second cop is just "gently caress YOUR poo poo GIMME YOUR LICENSE" and he's just oh okay sir thank you.

Or the guy arguing with the really nice immigration check cop. "Come onnn, don't break my window, this truck isn't even miiiine..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gzISrrsGPc

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Lizard Combatant posted:

:wow:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The number of cops at that scene probably indicates they called for backup first. Which is fine by me since sovcits are potentially murderous assholes, always better to show them you won't tolerate their idiotic brand of poo poo.

Also I'm sure these guys when they upload themselves are thinking poo poo like "surely this will expose the Big Lie of the Government" or nonsense like that when in reality people just laugh at them.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

LethalGeek posted:

just be happy they paid an average of 120 dollars for a pile of hardbacked poo poo.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Good for Tim Buckley, nice to see someone succeeding despite being constantly harassed by nerds on the internet (see also, Hulk Hogan)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

GodDAMN Chuck Tingle once again has his finger on the pulse of the times.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

gain.jpg

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

This is proof that if we traveled back in time, we'd have a moral obligation to make the same choice.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Das Boo posted:

This is proof that if we traveled back in time, we'd have a moral obligation to make the same choice.

Nah. "Pounded in the Butt by the Tears of Boris Johnson's Failed Attempt to Hijack His Country"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Context: He went to Scotland to promote his son's golf course and tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/746272130992644096

He also didn't know what the Brexit was until a few days before and refused to answer any questions asked about it because he didn't know enough to talk about it.

This sun-dried orange is in line to be the next President in a few months.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

BrianBoitano posted:

Nah. "Pounded in the Butt by the Tears of Boris Johnson's Failed Attempt to Hijack His Country"

But then it lacks a double pounding. A DOUBLE POUNDING IS REQUIRED.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wooops

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Jamesman posted:

Haha well, Maybe they should have voted to leave the UK when they had the chance. Their tears are tasty.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jamesman posted:

Don't golf on my course or my son's course ever again.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I absolutely love that he can put "Hugo Nominated Author" on his books now.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Blah blah Bill Maher guns...

Is that fuckin Micromancer?!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

a kitten posted:

Blah blah Bill Maher guns...

Is that fuckin Micromancer?!

What's the context of this?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

What's the context of this?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/07/1305095/-Bill-Maher-goes-after-Open-Carry-ammosexuals?detail=facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

quote:

I'm operating under the Republic of Cuh Nah Duh

quote:

... because Canada is dissolved

quote:

You guys don't have authority

gently caress it, I made a bingo card for this poo poo:

Blank:

The video took a sad turn when he says "You all were involved in kidnapping our child." I don't doubt that the foster program can do better than that rear end in a top hat, but nobody deserves either.

• Locked thread