Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Wol posted:

Santorin is too good for this loving team

where his tweet where he goes "im getting to old for this poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Wol posted:

I take it all back

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Wol posted:

lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
this is soooo bad

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This game actually has huge implications for the Bizarro Fantasy League...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Oh my loving god

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
whoever is casting rn is real good btw

also nrg dicking their lead away and getting absolutely outplayed by P1 in this game

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Lady in the audience who just broke out laughing, you know what's going on. This fuckin series

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
if P1 wins this series Saintvicious is gonna drink himself into the new year out of joy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

NRG is so loving bad at everything past the first 10-15 minutes of the game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Man you gotta split when you got a comp like that. They couldnt touch a turret.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm the caster who started shrieking and ululating and yelled GBM....IS GOING... TO DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
This was a fuckin' clown jamboree:holymoley:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

GBM you should go back to Korea :smith:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I agree with Dash that these teams are pretty evenly matched in their ability to throw late game.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Okay, what? I was watching yelling at NRG to end the game for, like, ten minutes. Then I left for the store when P1 looked just about done and I come back to this. Wow.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I guess Inori was the trump card that P1 needed all along... Look out NALCS!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

NRG appears to be tilted off the face of the planet.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

NRG appears to be tilted off the face of the planet.

They just realize that if you aren't sure you can close the game out quickly then it's safer to be behind because there's less chance to throw.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Every so often I get sad that NRG are doing so poorly but then I remember they decided to pay Kiwikid to play League of Legends, on purpose

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Jenny Angel posted:

Every so often I get sad that NRG are doing so poorly but then I remember they decided to pay Kiwikid to play League of Legends, on purpose

in their defense, I think it was implied that qtpie might join if they hired kiwi

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

CONGRATS TO NRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Work Friend Keven posted:

CONGRATS TO NRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yaoi is pretty good if you have other forms of CC and she'll continue to be scary as a pocket pick if teams don't respect it imo

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

exethan posted:

yaoi is pretty good if you have other forms of CC and she'll continue to be scary as a pocket pick if teams don't respect it imo

the biggest advantage yaoi has is causing confusing boners for the young men on stage, just realizing what is blossoming in their heart of hearts

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Jenny Angel posted:

mods?!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Jerkface posted:

the biggest advantage yaoi has is causing confusing boners for the young men on stage, just realizing what is blossoming in their heart of hearts

now it makes sense that quas had a meltdown around the time of her release

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
NRG is one of those teams with so much talent but can't figure out how to use them. See also: Longzhu featuring one of the best top laners of all time and the best jungler from last year.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
So how do you pronounce Jensen, anyway? When I google it it seems like it's supposed to be soft, but the casters always say it with a hard J.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Schnorkles posted:

GBM you should go back to Korea :smith:

Unfortunately there isn't a team in korea or china he'd be able to start on, he needs to go to europe where the game doesn't start until 71 minutes and he can be at 6 items and there's a gentleman's agreement not to gank.

Jerkface posted:

waiting for someone to pick Tristana against lod

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

Unfortunately there isn't a team in korea or china he'd be able to start on, he needs to go to europe where the game doesn't start until 71 minutes and he can be at 6 items and there's a gentleman's agreement not to gank.

I'm not much of a CLG fan but I'm definitely grateful to them for demonstrating at MSI that a mediocre NA team can effortlessly body the best EU team

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Redmark posted:

So how do you pronounce Jensen, anyway? When I google it it seems like it's supposed to be soft, but the casters always say it with a hard J.

After a minute of googling around I'd say this is the most accurate I could find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZt5DRAKSk

It's supposed to be soft but it's also a Danish name so it probably doesn't roll off the tongue for English speakers.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
well. Machi17 still can't macro worth a poo poo

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Karsa's Lee Sin and Maple's Anivia make such a beautiful team, holy moley

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Random news from reading Reddit Threads.

Looks like Fabby is here to stay for Liquid. The new paradigm is working significantly better for them where Dardoch leads the main squad, with Loco coaching. Meanwhile Piglet is enjoying being in Challenger and leading TLA and helping train those guys.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The piece of poo poo Piglet has through direct insubordination taken control of Team Liquid Academy and is selling them to the Chinese.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

The piece of poo poo Piglet has through direct insubordination taken control of Team Liquid Academy and is selling them to the Chinese.

Why would he sell them to china?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Redmark posted:

It's Yensen in Danish but most danes accept and even use english pronunciations of their names when abroad

• Locked thread