Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/SageKaram/status/746922113785823233

Must...resist..."You're about as talented a driver as JWT" Tweet...

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

just makes trucks the main series

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

CBJSprague24 posted:

Just do it

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

does tony stewart not have a single manager/agent/publicist/lawyer working for him

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

CBJSprague24 posted:

To be fair.... Karam is at least stupid fast and passing cars before he stuffs it into the fence.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

wicka posted:

does tony stewart not have a single manager/agent/publicist/lawyer working for him

No fucks given, especially in light of the fact that another fine against him on the part of NASCAR is only going to further work to their detriment/his advantage.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

No fucks given, especially in light of the fact that another fine against him on the part of NASCAR is only going to further work to their detriment/his advantage.

i just think tony, of all the people in NASCAR, should not be suggesting that it's a good thing to get out of your car and try to start a fight on a hot track

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

drat SRA.

Goon rage on display tonight. :).

Hope all is well man. gently caress JWT.

wicka posted:

i just think tony, of all the people in NASCAR, should not be suggesting that it's a good thing to get out of your car and try to start a fight on a hot track

I'm not a fan of Tony Stewart at the moment...

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Tony Stewart is an idiot fyi

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

go3 posted:

Tony Stewart is an idiot fyi

Oh he is.

I don't know...the dude seems like he's not the type of I guy I'd want to have a beer with in the NASCAR paddock.

FuzzySkinner fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jun 26, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Anybody have a replay of the first wreck? FOX made it sound like the first wreck was JWT's fault with JWT coming down on SRA.

e- Hard to tell, but it looked like SRA might have been inside JWT and JWT then does what JWT does best.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/john-wes-townley-spencer-gallagher-fight-gateway-motorsports-park-wreck-truck-series-062616

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jun 26, 2016

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/nascar-drivers-brawl-after-late-wreck-1782622722

It's about two minutes into the video posted there. They don't seem to have a good angle on it, but it does look like JWT's fault from what I can see?

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Well congrats on having the goofiest fight in history but hey you made JWT look like poo poo and we can get behind that.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I'm slayed

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BMB5150 posted:

Well congrats on having the goofiest fight in history but hey you made JWT look like poo poo and we can get behind that.

Maybe I'm not as phased by it because that was an average (in quality) hockey fight to me.

"Lock up. Hug, Punch, Hug, Fall down, Hug and Punch some more, Linesmen step in"

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
I didn't see SRA throw any punches. Hoping NASCAR gives Jon Wrecks Towelly a reaming for throwing punches. I mean, they're both going to get reamed, but gently caress jwt.

Also, rabbit in a bucket.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
That was a weird rear end fight. I couldn't tell if these grown men were trying to reenact some wrestling superstar moves and failing miserably, or if JWT was just playing with SRA the whole time. Okay Spence, it's time to take some fighting classes.

edit: it was also really goddamn stupid that none of the safety workers thought "gee, maybe I should stop this."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lost in all this is both their heads were precariously close to asphalt, which gave me visions of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsjOS1jPk0o

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
I mean, that seriously looks like two amateur wrestlers trying to figure out what the hell they're doing in a ring in front of WWE talent judges.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtlc5Tv-74

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

is this AV sized?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
"welp man I just blew a ton in the Steam sale, lemme see if the race was goo-"

:yikes:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I just got home and this was on Deadspin. I love you crazy people.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
That was like two puppies fighting. So loving cute.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Laughing real hard

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
*sees camping world truck series fight headline on reddit*

*somehow immediately knows SRA must be involved*

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Why should SRA get any reaming for this? JWT jumps out of his car and immediately charges and throws a punch. Pure self defense from SRA here. Standing his ground.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Why should SRA get any reaming for this? JWT jumps out of his car and immediately charges and throws a punch. Pure self defense from SRA here. Standing his ground.

Only works in Florida.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Goofiest fight ever but least we got a ddt out of it.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
After seeing that fight, I wonder what JWT's goon name is.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

TBF, Smoke knows all about hitting young kids.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Murdering murderer Tony "murder" Stewart (murderer) has bad opinions.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Next time I'm at a bar I'm going to start telling girls that I post on the same dead video game forum as one of the NASCAR truck drivers who got into a fight and I am going to get loving laid

Thank you for your service SRA

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

tater_salad posted:

is this AV sized?

nah, needs to be dropped to 150x150 max and 100kb

I got tired before I could tweak it enough to get to that point

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Read the finishing results, though how did SRA drop so far, answer delivered.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
This...is good! Proud of my fellow goon!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Looking past the fight to the consequences in terms of points, SRA went from +3 to -16 on the Chase bubble because of that wreck, and the initial wreck didn't appear to be anything more than racin'.

Get hosed, JWT.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

NASCAR once fined a backmarker team $150,000 for having an engine .0016 square inch too large in an exhibition race. They need somebody to try this poo poo out on:

quote:

-- NASCAR could have only a "mild response" such as a mandatory meeting, warning or probation for situations like "heat of the moment actions," "venting" or a driver-to-driver confrontation that results in a shoving match.

-- There could be a $10,000-$15,000 fine or probation for things like criticizing the sport, verbal abuse of a NASCAR official, media member or fan or intentionally damaging another vehicle without endangering anyone nearby.

-- A loss of 25-50 points plus a $50,000-$100,000 fine or one race suspension could be in line for things like a physical confrontation with an official, media member or fan, a confrontation with a NASCAR member that includes more than a shove, attempting to manipulate a race or intentionally wrecking another vehicle — even if the car stays on the track.

If you transpose it to hockey, I give SRA 5 for fighting and JWT 2, 5, and 10 for instigating, fighting, and "get the gently caress out", but I fear the powers that be may not see it that way.

WDIIA posted:

Next time I'm at a bar I'm going to start telling girls that I post on the same dead video game forum as one of the NASCAR truck drivers who got into a fight and I am going to get loving laid

Thank you for your service SRA

I was sending a reply on Tinder when all this went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
after I've had time to reflect, my opinion is this

should've swept the leg

• Locked thread