Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Rampage gonna get skipped for casting in The B Team movie at this rate

Grandmaster.flv fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jun 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
uhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Lol 30-27 for Rampage

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was a bit of an underwhelming fight.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
'gonna train with tiki' explains a lot lmao

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"I gotta surprise for all you... BELLATOR fans! I'm takin' a short vacation, then I'm goin' to Huntington beach to train with Tiki, and I'm gonna come back and kick some rear end!"

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
30 27 hahaha

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
LMAO Matt Mitrione, who was nearly KOed earlier tonight, is now commentating

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
I have no problem with the japanese guy losing a crooked decision in america

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
If there's one thing I want the UFC to change it would be having an entrance ramp instead of the security guard hat stealing walkout

E: and stitch

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
daaaaaaaamn

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
that is some hail mary spinning poo poo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RIP Joe Schilling.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
I don't really have anything against Schilling but that made me very happy.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
just popping in to say i'm happy for Kato and gently caress Joe Schilling.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

origami posted:

that is some hail mary

Nope

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
yeah, gently caress that dude that has entertaining fights

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

origami posted:

yeah, gently caress that dude that has entertaining fights

what

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Is there only one fight left?

afatwhiteloaf posted:

...gently caress Joe Schilling.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Wow. Got a commercial for a phone sex-line on Spike. That's the first time I've seen that since watching USA Up All Night, I'm pretty sure.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"...because she knows her daddy, Gilbert, fights a lot!"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

"...because she knows her daddy, Gilbert, fights a lot!"

yeah but show Giblert's page

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
Gilbert's Sour Grapes

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i like that no matter how hard the bay area brain trust tries hisaki kato will not stop knocking joe schilling out in wild ways

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the bulk and skull music plays while scott coker and rich chou surreptitiously adjust the hurdles on kato's track to be 6 inches higher than schilling's ahead of their televised race. the broadcast cuts to a test card for 30 seconds, when it returns kato is just crossing the finish line and joe schilling is halfway along the track, stiffened, unconscious, next to an upturned hurdle.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the bulk and skull music plays while scott coker and rich chou surreptitiously adjust the hurdles on kato's track to be 6 inches higher than schilling's ahead of their televised race. the broadcast cuts to a test card for 30 seconds, when it returns kato is just crossing the finish line and joe schilling is halfway along the track, stiffened, unconscious, next to an upturned hurdle.

lol

seriously has anyone else ever scored two KOs that are that cool over the same guy?

Take 1:
https://zippy.gfycat.com/DentalTepidAss.webm

Take 2:
https://twitter.com/linkcalhoun/status/746543538175877120

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He needs to spark him in Boxing next.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

lol

seriously has anyone else ever scored two KOs that are that cool over the same guy?

Take 1:
https://zippy.gfycat.com/DentalTepidAss.webm

Take 2:
https://twitter.com/linkcalhoun/status/746543538175877120

Silva vs Franklin was really cool and brutal both times. Weidman vs Silva as well

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
So Mitrione came pretty darn close to getting KO'd yesterday (personally I thought Big John could have stopped it when Mitrione crumpled) before coming back and winning, and said after the fight that he had no memory of getting dropped.

Bellator has him scheduled to fight Oli Thompson in 3 weeks. I've never liked Mitrione, but for his sake I hope he gets to see a real doctor at some point before that fight.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Pretty good fight if you can get over Chael blowing Copeland for 25 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zeq6-YVek0

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
oof this isn't as good as I thought it would be

jesus barnett isn't he still part of the UFC? http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/watch-former-heavyweights-show-us-exactly-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-go/84413

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat Bum Zen posted:

jesus barnett isn't he still part of the UFC? http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/watch-former-heavyweights-show-us-exactly-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-go/84413

Yeah he's also hired by AXS TV to commentate some Japanese pro wrestling show so it's not really shocking he was picked up to fill in for Mauro Ranallo.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Wise Learned Man posted:

So Mitrione came pretty darn close to getting KO'd yesterday (personally I thought Big John could have stopped it when Mitrione crumpled) before coming back and winning, and said after the fight that he had no memory of getting dropped.

Bellator has him scheduled to fight Oli Thompson in 3 weeks. I've never liked Mitrione, but for his sake I hope he gets to see a real doctor at some point before that fight.

Bellator as gently caress

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That was one pudgy Rampage

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
WHy can't I find rampage in usadas database of athletes tested?

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012

Nierbo posted:

Fought before USADA testing program came online, and then went back to Bellator

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Nierbo posted:

USADA is UFC only testing.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Bellator as gently caress

Mitrione can say no

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Eat Bum Zen posted:

t'old Bas is off his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Mitrione can say no

that's true and we really don't have to worry about him fighting himself retarded because he's already there, however it might indicative of some larger athletic commission problems