Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Baloogan posted:

one of trump's things against romney is when he basically stopped campaigning near the end, presumably due to his hella skewed internal polls

I guarantee you that Trump will not have that problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

I'm not talking some "if only" thing, i mean I was paying attention to all the polls for days before brexit because I was betting on it. I originally wanted to bet 100% on leave, but then after seeing the direction the polls were going, even up until the morning of voting, I like an IDIOT decided to bet on both sides and just collect whatever the spread was. But then when the votes came in, county by county, leave was in the lead almost all the way through. the polls were clearly rigged to show a result. not even talking about unskewing, since i'm talking in hindsight.

but yea, I think the same thing will happen with GE polls, so that is the unskewing talk that you all want to hear so bad. Romney and Obama were both corporate puppets, not nearly the same thing, the big dogs won either way. Not the same situation with Trump.

so you are suggesting there's some puppet master behind a bunch of different polling agencies all pushing them to show Clinton-favored polls, got it

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Baloogan posted:

one of trump's things against romney is when he basically stopped campaigning near the end, presumably due to his hella skewed internal polls

i hope trump doesn't make the same mistake, would be really really dumb
what I want is an increasingly desperate trump at the end of the campaign, and then when he loses he questions the whole rigged process and does what he can to delegitimize the whole drat thing
plus if he wins the popular vote bigly but loses the EV god I hope poo poo is so on the brink it triggers an insurgency

they didnt stop campaigning, they tried to run up the score in blue states because they thought the swing states were safe :lol:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
everythings rigged, fixed, doctored, manipulated. no one leaves anything the way it is if they think they can benefit from it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
romney is like jeb times a trillion

jeb would be one HELL of a mormon if his kids weren't such druggie train wrecks and his brother was a cokehead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

you can read all about it in my next novel

Tom Clancy
Flashpoint America

why do that when you can get the gist of it thinly wrapped around a brick of throbbing wet smut

Thom Clancey
Fleshpot America

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

When is trump going to start running for president.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adar posted:

I guarantee you that Trump will not have that problem

Can't have skewed internal polls if you don't have any internal polls :v:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Can't have skewed internal polls if you don't have any internal polls :v:

hahahahahahahaha

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

my bony fealty posted:

so you are suggesting there's some puppet master behind a bunch of different polling agencies all pushing them to show Clinton-favored polls, got it

yes. that's exactly what happened with brexit polls. i don't think you realize how earth shattering brexit is to the existing world order. it's the first domino. nobody with any chips on the table wanted it to happen.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

romney is like jeb times a trillion

awwww geez fellas I guess I'm not even the best Jeb I can be

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait a loving second!!!!!!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Tautologicus posted:

everythings rigged, fixed, doctored, manipulated. no one leaves anything the way it is if they think they can benefit from it.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

so does this mean all the GOP primary polls showing Trump massively in the lead, that turned out to be more or less accurate, were also part of this agenda, with the goal of getting Trump nominated? presumably because he would be the weakest GE candidate against their puppet Clinton?

but why then would they not just push another corporate puppet i.e. any of the other candidates, since the Republican could certainly win? i don't follow this logic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's the goplizard

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
globalists globalists globalists globalists globalists GLOBALISTS GLOBALISTS GLOBALISTS GLOBALISTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Globalist

*click*

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
the conspiracy literally includes everyone on the planet except plucky Nigel Farage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb bush came straight from the creature workshop it all makes sense now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

my bony fealty posted:

so does this mean all the GOP primary polls showing Trump massively in the lead, that turned out to be more or less accurate, were also part of this agenda, with the goal of getting Trump nominated? presumably because he would be the weakest GE candidate against their puppet Clinton?

but why then would they not just push another corporate puppet i.e. any of the other candidates, since the Republican could certainly win? i don't follow this logic

A lot of them actually showed trump over performing what the actual primary results were before the race was more or less decided as actually lol

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

oystertoadfish posted:

here's a gif for those who might otherwise avoid the horrible truth

on an incredibly important related point: can obama dunk

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/746815660844474368

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
farage is a credit to western civilization and is the hero of our time

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Tautologicus posted:

yes. that's exactly what happened with brexit polls. i don't think you realize how earth shattering brexit is to the existing world order. it's the first domino. nobody with any chips on the table wanted it to happen.

so why did cameron's illuminati overlords even allow him to hold the referendum?

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Baloogan posted:

farage is a credit to western civilization and is the hero of our time

I certainly hope someone in the UK has any credit left

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adar posted:

I certainly hope someone in the UK has any credit left

ba dum tiss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

in 1979 Jim Henson's creature workshop was founded. In 1979 Jeb bush first appeared in public life to work on his Father's first presidential campaign

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

my bony fealty posted:

I think they underestimated him until about March and then it was too late and he became unstoppable. I don't think there was a plan to contain him before earlier this year. But when they realized they had to turn on the heat, they did, and they did it with the subtle ways first. I don't necessarily think every corporation and their lizard masters are against Trump and want him dead, but enough are in the DNC camp that the favors they called in were enough to tug the strings.

I don't think the DNC has the power or the wherewhithal to choose which republican to run against, though.

I will be honest, the first sense I get that Trump is a controlled candidate, I am never supporting him again. I do not think it will happen because his platform is too outrageous and status quo changing to back away from, but if he did, I'm out. That's why I stopped supporting Obama, around the beginning of the second year. I realized he did not give a single drat about really addressing the Wall Street problems.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HappyHippo posted:

so why did cameron's illuminati overlords even allow him to hold the referendum?

They can only rig POLLS, they can't rig elections!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why aren't they polling the unbelievably hot European Women that Donald Trump regularly bangs? Those would be some incredible numbers, let me tell you...

Very high numbers.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

lol ua crazy dude

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What is a globalist? Am I the only one who doesn't know?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I was always aware of Donald Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

a globalist is a BAD GUY cant you understand jeez i don't think i can make it any simpler

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

FabioClone posted:

I'm a Flat Earthist just to be anti-establishment.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
OTHER POLLS GOOD

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/747102432862273536

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HappyHippo posted:

He had to, or lose legitimacy. Legitimacy is the basis of political power.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

FabioClone posted:

jews

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FACT Jim Henson died of AIDS
FACT Jeb's political career died of fail AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FabioClone posted:

International capital before country

• Locked thread