Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Just turned on. Seems like the loving germans are winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Podolski is enjoying himself :thumbsup:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/richardajkeys/status/747121227609804800

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

LMAO. legend.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
lol

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
a man who sniff he own balls, a shameful man

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

loling

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

corpuscollossus posted:

Just turned on. Seems like the loving germans are winning.

they shamefully lost the two world wars they tried to start. got beat up like pussies then had to let the US and russia share control of their country lol now thats embarrassing. they couldnt even do anything about it. dont try to start a fight with the big boys thats what i always say. so let them have their football win over a bunch of waiters and office workers i guess

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Owns

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Kwagga posted:

a man who sniff he own balls, a shameful man

you sniff other mens balls

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

they shamefully lost the two world wars they tried to start. got beat up like pussies then had to let the US and russia share control of their country lol now thats embarrassing. they couldnt even do anything about it. dont try to start a fight with the big boys thats what i always say. so let them have their football win over a bunch of waiters and office workers i guess

Can't not agree with this.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

corpuscollossus posted:

Can't not agree with this.

I don't think they "shamefully" lost the second one, they gave it their best.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
*scratches balls, checks smell* Still smells like Weltmeister. *does same with armpit* Still Weltmeister, too. Everythings fine.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Just reminding everyone that Portugal finished 3rd in their group and still got the easy side of the tournament and then beat the nş1 team on the UEFA Euro 2016 Soccer Power Rankings Croatia and made it look easy. meanwhile all these teams finished 1st in their groups and are now celebrating a win over Slovakia, well have fun playing Italy/Spain/England/France for your next matches haha have a cry about it you loving trolls

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kucked

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Just reminding everyone that Portugal finished 3rd in their group and still got the easy side of the tournament and then beat the nş1 team on the UEFA Euro 2016 Soccer Power Rankings Croatia and made it look easy. meanwhile all these teams finished 1st in their groups and are now celebrating a win over Slovakia, well have fun playing Italy/Spain/England/France for your next matches haha have a cry about it you loving trolls

Is "made it look easy" the new euphemism for "made it into the 'worst games euro 2016' poll"?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I don't think the Portuguese tried very hard against Croatia and still won before pennos

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
I suppose it takes little effort to take no shots on goal over 90 mins. Super chill football that is

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I admire MBM's trolling game a lot more than Portugal's football skills

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

you put on a tough guy facade but you're shaking in your uggs you big pansy man, your team is going to crumple under the might of any team composed of real men. quaresma is sitting in his hotel room right now thinking when he can add another prison tear to his face, except he didn't get the first two for killing 2 men, he got them for kissing 2 men haha. and your boyfriend ronaldo? you think he's pumped for the next battle? no he's daydreaming on the pitch. you know what he's loving thinking about? one of his signature boat parties. he's dreaming about which bros he's going to invite and oil up and dance next to. maybe down a couple of shots and suck each other off to completion. haha

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

advanced statsman posted:

I don't think the Portuguese tried very hard

Don't mock their culture

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

ich sterbe Skrtel

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Those sweaty, ball-smelling hands will clutch the Euro 2016 trophy

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Kwagga posted:

you put on a tough guy facade but you're shaking in your uggs you big pansy man, your team is going to crumple under the might of any team composed of real men. quaresma is sitting in his hotel room right now thinking when he can add another prison tear to his face, except he didn't get the first two for killing 2 men, he got them for kissing 2 men haha. and your boyfriend ronaldo? you think he's pumped for the next battle? no he's daydreaming on the pitch. you know what he's loving thinking about? one of his signature boat parties. he's dreaming about which bros he's going to invite and oil up and dance next to. maybe down a couple of shots and suck each other off to completion. haha

Lmao

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Kwagga posted:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Kwagga posted:

Sounds sexy as hell

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Kwagga posted:

didnt read

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

thats a lie you socks and sandals motherfucker

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gj germanys

6 goals so far today, time for belgium to poo poo it up and give us an awful game

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Euro Matchday 15: He's only gone and done it again!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I hope there were 69 posts saying "Arsenal DNA" here when Özil failed to score his penalty

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

let' do this then

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Please, please don't be a dire shitshow.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I can't believe Ekstraklasa top scorer and league champion Nikolic isn't starting for Hungary.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dunban posted:

I hope there were 69 posts saying "Arsenal DNA" here when Özil failed to score his penalty

there were OP, there were OP

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I slept through the last two games

Hope this one will be good

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

mackintosh posted:

Please, please don't be a dire shitshow.

nah it will

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Kurtofan posted:

there were OP, there were OP

I'm glad

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
how come dembele doesnt start for the red devils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU